Big cope for balding guys

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I found this video of a hair replacement company near my hometown. It gave me a massive cope boost! Just look at the guys crazy transformation. I bet before he had 0 chances of getting a slut naked, and after he looked totally like a fuckboy.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Lumbersexual
He went from 4/10 to 7/10 normie rating. Definetely thinking of getting hair systems when i am 40+ and have moneymaxxed

But I still don't know if it's a good idea to go for Hair Systems. Imagine being extremely good-looking for 3 months and then seing your bald head in the mirror during the hair replacement at the barber. Legit suifuel. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dodt, kobecel and 2 others
For me its to late at 40. My only purpose in life is to fuck hot girls, nothing else, so whatever (scam) it takes! haha i am a total sex obsessed guy. And believe me, the agepill is real. You need a lot of surgery to bang sluts even after 35+[/QUOTE]

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
For me its to late at 40. My only purpose in life is to fuck hot girls, nothing else, so whatever (scam) it takes! haha i am a total sex obsessed guy. And believe me, the agepill is real. You need a lot of surgery to bang sluts even after 35+

Your sex drive will get lower by time. I just want to be treated well by people and society

• +1
Reactions: dodt and SayNoToRotting
Lmao at the level of bald on the left.

Your sex drive will get lower by time. I just want to be treated well by people and society

Then go out and buy a suit, good leather shoes, and play the rich dominant game. Even when your head is ugly, people will treath you with respect. Look at all those rich intelligent ugly guys. But yeah prime girls will still ignore the shit out of you. Thats true

This will be me in 1-2 years. Anyone knows how expensive these hair systems are?

Real ascension is dominating and getting worshipped by people around you.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
He looked like a legit child molestor without hair. JFL

Roping if I start balding tbh.

He went from 4/10 to 7/10 normie rating. Definetely thinking of getting hair systems when i am 40+ and have moneymaxxed

But I still don't know if it's a good idea to go for Hair Systems. Imagine being extremely good-looking for 3 months and then seing your bald head in the mirror during the hair replacement at the barber. Legit suifuel. :feelswah:
Imagine being a 3/10 woman that puts on some Fakeup( about 3 KG in each side of her face at least) just to get to a 6/10. Do you think they even care about how they look at night when they get home and wash the fakeup?

• +1
Balding is a death sentence for 99'9% of males, and the other 0,01% would look better with a head full of hair. Do whatever you need to fix it, don't let the noorwood reaper get to you.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I’m so fucking done with my hair, I’m going to break down one day and kill myself

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I just want to be treated well by people and society
theropeking

Then go out and buy a suit, good leather shoes, and play the rich dominant game. Even when your head is ugly, people will treath you with respect. Look at all those rich intelligent ugly guys. But yeah prime girls will still ignore the shit out of you. Thats true
why dont u trt replacement max

• +1