Big nose is GOOD

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Reminder that having a big shnoz is actually a benefit for when the jews take over the world you can blend in with them, also being circumcised is also good if you want to blend in with your jewish masters goyim

Comment 6hqIc0EDeKOFPUWka94xBveoEiiKjfSz Comment 6hqIc0EDeKOFPUWka94xBveoEiiKjfSz Comment 6hqIc0EDeKOFPUWka94xBveoEiiKjfSz

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4563, Limbo and 12 others
Why do Jews have big noses? Because air is free.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 2012 and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 5061, Effortless and 4 others
Lol I have a jew nose and I'm not even jew feelsbadman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 685 and Pietrosiek
Youre a jew
One time a Jewish uber driver asked me if I was jew cause my side profile shows my droopy jew nose. Jfl even jews know HAHAHA

My psl increase to 8.5

Cope.

Most jews get a rhino to blend in with gentile normies.

big nose big dick

Reminder that having a big shnoz is actually a benefit for when the jews take over the world you can blend in with them, also being circumcised is also good if you want to blend in with your jewish masters goyim

View attachment 268586View attachment 268586View attachment 268586

Bro, this is just as long as humanity has not fully figured out how to modify DNA in embryos. Then the tables will turn for them.

Trust me when I tell you, at one point they will look like Giga Tera Peta fucking Chad and Peta Stacy. Physically 5x as strong as Schwarzenegger at his prime, without them even needing to excercise that much. Probably like 10 pushups/day will be enough to keep the strenght and physique.

Normies or rich ppl wont be able to afford those DNA modifications nor be granted access to it, only the worl elite zio jwos.

The will ascend to superhumans by DNA modification and revenge all the rejection by foids in the past, when they were subhumans. Thats prolly the reason they want to destroy white ethnicity so hard, because of all the stacies that rejected them during 1000s of years and they were forced to breed in their subhuman circle.