@Biggdink

hoo so now when were getting to business you chicken out?

INDEED SON YOU HAVE BULLIED ME INTO SUBMISSION. I AM SLITTING MY 6.5 INCH TWINK WRISTS AS I TYPE THIS OUT WITH MY ONE GOOD HAND.

it was so obviously a bait nigga

over for ur iq
:cage:

what did you expected from a brahmin somehow? not even able to take the consequences of his cucked words.
i cant tell if ur trolling or not...

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 3043 and Copeful
  • Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Eating Popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Jc4

brb hijacking thread

• JFL
Anssewn

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6402, Copeful and 1 other person
because it lead to fapping that has more cons than pros. Ideally you should get married at an early age with a virgin virtuous and attractive girl, to never have to experience what we do in the modern world. Somehow i'm low T but, i find it a bit odd to think of others girls in the perspective of a future marriage where you'll have only one beloved, that will ideally create a family with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Ocelot and Copeful
Tales from a subhuman.

I’m curry and me and several dudes at school are angular face moggers

Agree with skin colour and height though.

in all srsness, curries in the west are the same height as whites. i know like 4 6ft5+ curries irl, even in an area where we're a huge minority (posted them discord to make a pt once jfl). angular face moggers r rare for any race tbh, never rly seen a correlation. skin color is only brutal for south indian phenotypes tbh, north indian pheno isnt that bad, hyperpigmentation is usually the biggest skin related flaw.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Copeful, Ocelot and 1 other person
in all srsness, curries in the west are the same height as whites. i know like 4 6ft5+ curries irl, even in an area where we're a huge minority (posted them discord to make a pt once jfl). angular face moggers r rare for any race tbh, never rly seen a correlation. skin color is only brutal for south indian phenotypes tbh, north indian pheno isnt that bad, hyperpigmentation is usually the biggest skin related flaw.
did not read.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Avg. in my school seems to be 5'9 for men, so pretty okay, but Europeans in particular do have some haplogroups that just make you freakishly tall.

Also hyperpigmentation around the eyes is brutal, I have this.
Currently coping with this useless sack of shit product
A4C62ABB 6418 4B4C BE0E 57C5B1D32B29

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, curryslayerordeath and Copeful
you are a curry
let me explain you something you degen :
Whatever the Creator made me, i'm thankful because i know it's for the best.
And i'll never refuse his creation and everything he does every second for me.

Still, don't kys, but i'm not curry, fgt.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and sytyl
Avg. in my school seems to be 5'9 for men, so pretty okay, but Europeans in particular do have some haplogroups that just make you freakishly tall.

Also hyperpigmentation around the eyes is brutal, I have this.
Currently coping with this useless sack of shit product
View attachment 825292
here it's also more or less the average tbh, and that's in EU

• Woah
Reactions: Ocelot
here it's also more or less the average tbh, and that's in EU
5'9, average in Europe?

Do you live in the UK or something? Because Europe's average in most places seems to be 5'11. I can say with certainty that 6ft avg isn't implausible in Sweden or Germany, I've been there.

• +1
5'9, average in Europe?

Do you live in the UK or something? Because Europe's average in most places seems to be 5'11. I can say with certainty that 6ft avg isn't implausible in Sweden or Germany, I've been there.
well it's between 5ft9-5ft10. Not it's the historical country that has beef with UK.

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
well it's between 5ft9-5ft10. Not it's the historical country that has beef with UK.
elab this could be a number of countries

• JFL
This thread made me laugh tbh

@streege you are comedian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Copeful, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
This thread made me laugh tbh

@streege you are comedian
happy to have helped you all to feel a bit better then :heart:
Need to take a new road.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krezo, Deleted member 6402, sytyl and 3 others
Need to take a new road.
Life is about hapiness and i love you all.

• Love it
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 3043
Need to take a new road.

reminder that u spent hours typing essays which most people didnt read

It's over.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6402, Zygos4Life and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Zygos4Life and curryslayerordeath
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Copeful
[normal] people
Oh Creator of the heaven and the earth, should i care about what an alienated society says about me, in a bad way, telling me it's not good or not ideal?
Should i conform myself to a sick entity or should i better be considered sick by a sick entity?
I choose the latter !
Only truth will last.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Oh Creator of the heaven and the earth, should i care about what an alienated society says about me, in a bad way, telling me it's not good or not ideal?
Should i conform myself to a sick entity or should i better be considered sick by a sick entity?
I choose the latter !
Only truth will last.
e009e4bb-3bc0-4cc2-944a-6110138f4f93-gif.822879

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 3043
I choose the latter !
Only truth will last.

COPE

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Copeful
not to mention you referred to the subcontinental peoples as "curries" (a vulgar stereotype purported by many racist users here)
"Curry" isn't a vulgar word to refer to people of the Indian subcontinent.

A curry is anyone who looks like an Indian, but not necessarily an Indian. So basically, the pakistanis, the people of bangladesh and sri lanka, etc. are all curries. They are not Indians. If you call someone an Indian, you are implying that they reside in India and it is their nationality.

@SubhumanCurrycel is a curry living in New Zealand. He's not an Indian, (although his background may be from India).

The vulgar word for referring to a curry anywhere, is "shitskin".

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and sytyl
"Curry" isn't a vulgar word to refer to people of the Indian subcontinent.

A curry is anyone who looks like an Indian, but not necessarily an Indian. So basically, the pakistanis, the people of bangladesh and sri lanka, etc. are all curries. They are not Indians. If you call someone an Indian, you are implying that they reside in India and it is their nationality.

@SubhumanCurrycel is a curry living in New Zealand. He's not an Indian, (although his background may be from India).

The vulgar word for referring to a curry anywhere, is "shitskin".
sarcasm and poking fun, bro

"muh what a subhuman shitskin curry lol, all indians are subhuman amiright"
Top 10 famous but fugly Bollywood celebrities | IndiaToday

"yea bro this guy is totally a white guy, hes white passing anybody on the street would mistake him as a white guy, indians just cant be good looking lol"

Sendhil Ramamurthy, be my Hero! : LadyBoners
congrats you found the needle in the haystack!

Tales from a subhuman.

I’m curry and me and several dudes at school are angular face moggers

Agree with skin colour and height though.
cuz north curries are cacucasoid:feelsuhh:

cuz north curries are cacucasoid:feelsuhh:
What?

Also when it comes to skull shape and overall dentofacial form, a lot of Indians, even those in the South, have completely or almost entirely Caucasoid skulls, just with way darker skin. Of course, there are Indians with phenotypes which don't share much with Caucasian phenotypes in abundance too.

I don't know the context of you saying that.

What?

Also when it comes to skull shape and overall dentofacial form, a lot of Indians, even those in the South, have completely or almost entirely Caucasoid skulls, just with way darker skin. Of course, there are Indians with phenotypes which don't share much with Caucasian phenotypes in abundance too.

I don't know the context of you saying that.
lowiq
you said " I’m curry and me and several dudes at school are angular face moggers "
Whites and north curries are similar in craniofacial department

lowiq
you said " I’m curry and me and several dudes at school are angular face moggers "
Whites and north curries are similar in craniofacial department
I'm not north Indian.

I'm not north Indian.
nvm all Indians are mixed with caucasian
According to paleontologists, the major ANI-ASI (Caucasoid mix with ASI) mixture occurred sometime 1,200-4,000 years ago - which is also when the Harappan civillisation suddenly ended. This mixture of ANI and ASI is now universal THROUGHOUT the subcontinent - present in every group speaking Indo-European or Dravidian languages, in all caste levels, and also in primitive tribes (except the Andaman Nicobar Islands who do not have ANI genes due to their escaping the Causcasoid intermixing). After the ANI-ASI mixture occurred widespread endogamy decreased the rate of additional mixture over the last 4000 years.

Now, when the Indus valley civillisation got wiped out, the racially mixed Dravidian survivors (ASI) migrated in 2 different directions :

A minority went northwards and westwards towards Balochistan

The majority went south and eastwards towards South India and to Sri Lanka and resettled.

Last edited: