@Biggdink

Just accept Jesus bro
you'r a white suprematist aren't you ?
Jesus was a monotheistic individual who feared and prayed God, and a semitic on top of that, so an ethnic that by definition you hate.
But you people did corrupted his message, and even did give him a nordic phenotype because you couldn't cope with the fact he wasn't white.
But that's too much asking for your sentient and understanding.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
you'r a white suprematist aren't you ?
Jesus was a monotheistic individual who feared and prayed God, and a semitic on top of that, so an ethnic that by definition you hate.
But you people did corrupted his message, and even did give him a nordic phenotype because you couldn't cope with the fact he wasn't white.
But that's too much asking for your sentient and understanding.
Who said I’m white supremacist ? Saying arabs and Indians are unattractive isn’t white supremacy, most ethnic men hate ethnic women , are they white supremacist too ??

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Copeful
Who said I’m white supremacist ? Saying arabs and Indians are unattractive isn’t white supremacy, most ethnic men hate ethnic women , are they white supremacist too ??

1600970595501-png.690748

screenshot-2020-09-24-at-12-24-52-pm-png.690637

1600970531917-png.690744

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and sytyl
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Copeful
"Bro just believe in jesus because me is white suprematist, and that he was a blue eyed blond nordic chad and suprematist on top of that !"
""but bro wasn't he a semitic dude born in the middle east with typical ethnic features"?
No bro ! he looked like that no cap, because in fact it's a picture, me @Biggdink took in the 1st century :

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Shrek2OnDvD
dw he has the same view on curries as you do
he just caps on forum

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3043, Copeful and 1 other person
Saying arabs and Indians are unattractive
Who are you to say that, mongrelcel?
Are you a girl? Are you God?
Keep rotting and don't try to think for God's sake.
most ethnic men hate ethnic women
In which Bunker did you learned this high altitude cap?

An
anyways faggots it’s hard to drive and write shit so stop typing paragraphs

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Zygos4Life, Ocelot and 2 others
Who are you to say that, mongrelcel?
Are you a girl? Are you God?
Keep rotting and don't try to think for God's sake.

In which Bunker did you learned this high altitude cap?
Arab and Indian girls are ugly , and lots of girls have told me about creepy Indian guys in their dms

dw he has the same view on curries as you do
he just caps on forum
This is not funny. Don't try to please your master as a House N.
Don't make me divulguate your sins in that regard brother.

• JFL
Arab and Indian girls are ugly , and lots of girls have told me about creepy Indian guys in their dms
Then again who are you to say they are ugly?
How do you manage to live your cognitive dissonance? Aren't they god's creation? How can God's creation be not perfect, or ugly?
Stop capin you'r not even christian.

And tales again about girls talking to you beside in your dreams, since leaving your basement is impossible for you.
I, on the contrary, had a decent life appeal wise, and House N like @sytyl can testify. But i mog you in your very essence, so then again it's not extraordinary.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, sytyl and Copeful
Then again who are you to say they are ugly?
How do you manage to live your cognitive dissonance? Aren't they god's creation? How can God's creation can be not perfect, or ugly?
Stop capin you'r not even christian.

And tales again about girls talking to you beside in your dreams, since leaving your basement is impossible for you.
I, on the contrary, had a decent life appeal wise, and House N like @sytyl can testify. But i mog you in your very essence, so then again it's not extraordinary.
Based Department | Based Department | Know Your Meme

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 3043
Chill were all niggas here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Copeful
I know this place...
i know too, and would have happily meet op, but don't forget it's actually a larp pic taken from internet, downloaded, printed and that he fapped to, in his bunker. He never left his basement.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, 5'8manlet, Zygos4Life and 4 others
Streege is probably inbred

Anyways I’m at the mechanic so won’t be checking notifications for while

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and sytyl
i know too, and would have happily meet op, but don't forget it's actually a larp pic taken from internet, downloaded, printed and that he fapped to, in his bunker. He never left his basement.

Hd Waiting GIF by MOODMAN - Find & Share on GIPHY

what is punishment for putting it in a vv
Lashes upon lashes, and God willing a good taste of Saqar for you brother. I reall hope the best for you, experience it to the fullest :heart:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and sytyl
Lashes upon lashes, and God willing a good taste of Saqar for you brother. I reall hope the best for you, experience it to the fullest :heart:
don't forget that those who wish with their mind for such things are just as bad as those who do it

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 3043
Streege is probably inbred

View attachment 825093Anyways I’m at the mechanic so won’t be checking notifications for while
A yes "le" inbred, and "le" i can't reply because i'm stuck in jon SNOW's ass and not because i was put in my place as a deprived essence that i am. Ah yes!
Meanwhile, you don't show your pics - i'll show mine i'm not a cuck like you if you do i'll show mine and we'll do a muh mog battle- afraid of the mog.
Meanwhile you cry over ethnics badboy that took raw your soul away. Meanwhile white girls spit on your soul, because of your looks, and because you can't give them enough pleasure due to your PIED. Muh genetics superiority of you the white male.
Caged if you think white girls will defend you as you defend them. The very moment they see your PIED, they will te mettre un PIED au cul.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life and Copeful
don't forget that those who wish with their mind for such things are just as bad as those who do it
you know exactly why i said that : That's because you take K side even if it's for fun, and cap on me that i don't prefer my people.

• JFL
A yes "le" inbred, and "le" i can't reply because i'm stuck in jon SNOW's ass and not because i was put in my place as a deprived essence that i am. Ah yes!
Meanwhile, until you don't show your pics - i'll show mine i'm not a cuck like you if you do - i'll show mine and we'll do a muh mog battle. Meanwhile you cry over ethnics badboy that took raw your soul away. Meanwhile white girls spit on your soul, because of your looks, and because you can't give them enough pleasure due to your PIED. Muh genetics superiority of you the white male.
Caged if you think white girls will defend you as you defend them. The very moment they see your PIED, they will te mettre un PIED au cul.
bro your getting too invested in this tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
Meanwhile, you don't show your pics - i'll show mine i'm not a cuck like you if you do i'll show mine and we'll do a muh mog battle- afraid of the mog.
Meanwhile you cry over ethnics badboy that took raw your soul away. Meanwhile white girls spit on your soul, because of your looks, and because you can't give them enough pleasure due to your PIED. Muh genetics superiority of you the white male.
Wtf are you even trying to say ? I’ve shown pics to some users already

• JFL
Allah the god of Muslims and Hindus is not real god that’s why y’all are like 5’7. Just accept Jesus bro, you can even start eating red meat

tbh white ppl mog just cuz theyre so tall. u mog like 99.9% of curries and arabs just by being 6'2, youll never find a curry w that height.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, NaturalDisaster, sytyl and 2 others
Wtf are you even trying to say ? I’ve shown pics to some users already
Nothing else than what is written. You inbreded too much to lower your IQ this much to not be able to understand simple sentences.
Show pic here, people will judge and a mog battle will be done if you'r that gl.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, sytyl and Copeful
tbh white ppl mog just cuz theyre so tall. u mog like 99.9% of curries and arabs just by being 6'2, youll never find a curry w that height.
White mogging or not is a case by case. At the end of the day for attraction it's mostly about softpower and which faces you see when you'r a baby/kid.
It's just a matter of time before the renewal of Aurangzeb and the invertion of the tendency.

• JFL
Nothing else than what is written. You inbreded too much to lower your IQ this much to not be able to understand simple sentences.
Show pic here, people will judge and a mog battle will be done if you'r that gl.
Why’d I post pic publicly :lul: I’m not neet like half of users here

anyways my ethnic mechanic probably think I’m autist for using a forum

• JFL
Why’d I post pic publicly :lul: I’m not neet like half of users here

anyways my ethnic mechanic probably think I’m autist for using a forumView attachment 825140
Case closed then, I MOG you in all regards. And you never managed in any of your """argument"" to bring one valuable sentence. All you do is spamming dogshit tier bunker alike pics to delude yourself that you'r NT.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others

tbh

@TheCopefulCurry what's your height?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
here let me quote streege, it applies to me too
tales from an afghan humanoid
Sytyl

mirin beard and I have to say fin did wonders for you too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, sytyl, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
@sytyl @TheCopefulCurry why you "jfl" you curries, i'll start to prefer whites at this rate tbh. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster, sytyl and Copeful
  • WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Copeful and Biggdink
@streege your posts are too autistic I can’t even read more than a sentence

• JFL
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 7776, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
@sytyl @TheCopefulCurry why you "jfl" you curries, i'll start to prefer whites at this rate tbh. :ogre:

You saw how i avoided doing that?

@sytyl

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043
  • Love it
6ft3 dad's height is.

larp, some kurdish shitskin can never be 6'3

White mogging or not is a case by case. At the end of the day for attraction it's mostly about softpower and which faces you see when you'r a baby/kid.
It's just a matter of time before the renewal of Aurangzeb and the invertion of the tendency.
tbh there r objective things which white people mog hard, faces u see when ur kid dont impact that.

white people have lean, angular faces that no brown ppl have. white people are like 6ft average height w many people above 6ft2, whereas u wont find a single brown guy above 6ft. white people have silky, reddish skin instead of the disgusting brown color that curries/arabs have. its just so brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, sytyl and Copeful
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl and NaturalDisaster
larp, some kurdish shitskin can never be 6'3

tbh there r objective things which white people mog hard, faces u see when ur kid dont impact that.

white people have lean, angular faces that no brown ppl have. white people are like 6ft average height w many people above 6ft2, whereas u wont find a single brown guy above 6ft. white people have silky, reddish skin instead of the disgusting brown color that curries/arabs have. its just so brutal.

We can also fly? ''angular faces that no brown ppl have?'' the fuck, many arab chads with sharp angular faces.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Zygos4Life, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others