Biggest cope of all time

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
Biggest cope of all time I hear On this forum Is East Asian > south Asian
let me break down why this is the biggest cope of all time - and why East Asians are uglier than south Asians

1. neoteny: almost no need for an explanation here. East Asians carry in traits from childhood into adulthood making them look like low t children - most visible in the brow ridge
  2. eye area - monolidded and slitted - plainly unappealing - biggest surgery in the Easter world is surgery to rectify this
  3. carrying more facial fat compared to other races - one of the most harmful things to male PSL
Simply put caucasoidal bone structure > any other bone structure or features
only reason south Asians are gay is because of shit skin - and East Asians have lightskin halo that covers up their subhuman faces

thoughts???
935E272C 3992 4D12 83AD 7FE46BDDBB11

• +1
Reactions: fernandobrocolli, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5145 and 11 others
curries mog end of discussion :cool:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Subhuman trash, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 8019 and 1 other person
048B2C54 3BD6 408A A176 C75C5774845F

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6272, Lolcel, Dutcher and 17 others
dravidian bbc mogs
Indian guy 120

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
east asian is curry???

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
Both incel races

• Woah
Average chink>average curry

Average chadpreet>average chang

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, onfiresems, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
southeast Asian mogs cuz mix of both

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, sandcelmuttcel, JustBeCurry and 2 others
let me break down why this is the biggest cope of all time - and why East Asians are uglier than south Asians

1. neoteny: almost no need for an explanation here. East Asians carry in traits from childhood into adulthood making them look like low t children - most visible in the brow ridge
  2. eye area - monolidded and slitted - plainly unappealing - biggest surgery in the Easter world is surgery to rectify this
  3. carrying more facial fat compared to other races - one of the most harmful things to male PSL
only reason south Asians are gay is because of shit skin - and East Asians have lightskin halo that covers up their subhuman faces

thoughts???
View attachment 827204
indians can fraud as black, asians cant do the other way around

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8019, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
average height of south asians is like 5'3, penis size is 3.5 and are considered low iq and disgusting while east asians are considered high iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, onfiresems, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
average height of south asians is like 5'3, penis size is 3.5 and are considered low iq and disgusting while east asians are considered high iq

All Jewish propaganda
key word considered

it’s all important to distinguish what ethnicities are being accounted for (aka subhuman Muslim bloods) rich ethnicities are not like that at all, but of course subhuman mixed race people are the majority of the population
its also important to note all of those problems can be fixed with diet and wealth - making an improved race whereas East Asians cannot fix there failos with money and diet

average real Indian iq is on par with East Asian - makes no sense for an “80 iq people” to create on of the highest iq civilizations 10,000 - 12,000 yrs before white/Asian people

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
i never got this, if a curry is gl he will mog tf out of the best looking asian. They got the bones, the hair and possibly the coloring mog as well( some with light eyes and tan skin).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, goldstandardwhey, Deleted member 8019 and 2 others
vs
368183 1c3075ed93eb431fa8c323d2e2e664e2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lolcel, Deleted member 4106 and 7 others
I wish i was curry

• Woah
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8019, Warlow, owlofathena and 1 other person
Please keep barking on this thread egeryone I need reacts

i never got this, if a curry is gl he will mog tf out of the best looking asian. They got the bones, the hair and possibly the coloring mog as well( some with light eyes and tan skin).
I want to see Eriksen walking through streets of China mogging everyone on site

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9048, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, St. Wristcel and owlofathena
All Jewish propaganda
key word considered

it’s all important to distinguish what ethnicities are being accounted for (aka subhuman Muslim bloods) rich ethnicities are not like that at all, but of course subhuman mixed race people are the majority of the population
its also important to note all of those problems can be fixed with diet and wealth - making an improved race whereas East Asians cannot fix there failos with money and diet

average real Indian iq is on par with East Asian - makes no sense for an “80 iq people” to create on of the highest iq civilizations 10,000 - 12,000 yrs before white/Asian people
indian cope white aryans literally created indian civilization and caste system

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Wristcel and owlofathena
Indeed, no chang/gigachang/terachang can compete with a regular chadpreet either.

Tbh some south Asian phenotypes also coloringmog oriental Asians hard as fuck too.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, SubhumanCurrycel and St. Wristcel

thoughts???
View attachment 827204
BRAH NEXT TIME SOMEONE SAYS CHINKS MOG CURRIES SHOW THEM THIS VIDEO
Are Chinese Guys or Indian Guys More handsome - China v India - YouTube

HELD IN EAST ASIAN COUNTRY BTW JFL. AND CURRIES WON.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and St. Wristcel
south east aisan are moggers

• Woah
Screenshot 20201126 013818

They're not exactly moggers but they look high t and robust
Batangan1 1

If they didn't have framelet and manlet reputation like the Polynesians descended from them they'd mog pretty hard imo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and St. Wristcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, St. Wristcel and Deleted member 10172
I think if it would come down to Pheno. Curries would mog. But there are several other factors. Many curries become overweight or bald as they do not take care of their appearance as much as black pilled Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. The stereotype of them being pervs is also a lot worse than being stereotyped as meek and nerdy. Which is dying out anyway.

• +1