Biggest looksmax!!

jackieboy21

jackieboy21

Silver
If anyone would like to ascend please read :
A wider chin is often what can make or break a lower third, if you have a shitty lower third a wider chin will make it more masculine. If you have a decent lower third a wider chin may well be the cherry on top.

how do you achieve this, its easy but painful. Vitamin d3 and k2 daily, and bonesmash the corners of your chin every monday, wednesday and friday before bed. Make sure to wear concealer over the bruises and do it before bed as your chin will look ridiculous when its swollen. Also good tip is to use the handle of a screwdriver to do the smashing and wear a gumshield!

For thise who ask for proof, i am halfway through my journey , my chin allready looks wider and better and i have actual bone growth which i can feel on either side of my chin. In a couple months i will be able to provide photo evidence, but right now it dosent look noticable enough , but fucking trust me when i say that there is bone growth and after every session it continues to grow. Be careful after each session and assess where you want to grow instead of just mindlessly smashing the corner every session, i advise you to plot where you need bone growth and adjust accordingly after each session

• +1
Reactions: neckcheck and Adriana Lima
why is bonesmashing being revived

the fact that people believe in something that has never been shown to work is astounding

• +1
Reactions: patricknotstar
how do you achieve this, its easy but painful. Vitamin d3 and k2 daily, and bonesmash the corners of your chin every monday, wednesday and friday before bed. Make sure to wear concealer over the bruises and do it before bed as your chin will look ridiculous when its swollen. Also good tip is to use the handle of a screwdriver to do the smashing and wear a gumshield!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5746, Hozay and 2 others
Ill prove it in a couple of months then tbh

Biggest looksmax is bone smashing your wrists. Everyone knows that wrist size > everything

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Htobrother