Biggest lookspill DiCaprio was a virgin until 17

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Screen hunk Leonardo DiCaprio was a virgin at the age of 17 - and obsessed with sex, says actor Russell Crowe.

The Gladiator star first met DiCaprio on the set of 1995 Western, The Quick and the Dead. And he says the awkward teenager, who has since dated some of the world's most beautiful women, spent most of the time talking about how to lose his virginity. Crowe said: "You know, I worked with Leonardo when he was 17 on 'The Quick and the Dead. "He was a virgin, and he'd talk about that constantly. "So I'm hoping we have some time so he can fill in what's happened in between, maybe show some photos." He told a US magazine: "Because I'm sure life's different now." A spokesman for DiCaprio, 32, was unavailable for comment.

Incel

Into giga chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Kristin, Baldingman1998 and 9 others

his pp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, .👽., 189 and 8 others
this was 17 year old leo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, WadlowMaxxing, .👽. and 8 others
neoteny pill

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 11748 and Deleted member 10987
Screen hunk Leonardo DiCaprio was a virgin at the age of 17 - and obsessed with sex, says actor Russell Crowe.

The Gladiator star first met DiCaprio on the set of 1995 Western, The Quick and the Dead. And he says the awkward teenager, who has since dated some of the world's most beautiful women, spent most of the time talking about how to lose his virginity. Crowe said: "You know, I worked with Leonardo when he was 17 on 'The Quick and the Dead. "He was a virgin, and he'd talk about that constantly. "So I'm hoping we have some time so he can fill in what's happened in between, maybe show some photos." He told a US magazine: "Because I'm sure life's different now." A spokesman for DiCaprio, 32, was unavailable for comment.

Incel
View attachment 1005571
Into giga chad View attachment 1005570
How old was him second pic

He wasn’t a virgin in the butthole tho. Jews got him young

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 10987, .👽. and 4 others
isnt this normal

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Bro him at 16 gives me hope that I'll become more masc
Fuarkk

Incel
View attachment 1005571
Into giga chad View attachment 1005570
Reminds me of my uncle. He was born ugly, but puberty turned him into a chad. He had a bad overbite as a kid as well as super wide set eyes. He hit puberty and the massive skull growth proportioned everything giving him the masculine look he has now. No joke.

• Love it
Reactions: Jagged0
Reminds me of my uncle. He was born ugly, but puberty turned him into a chad. He had a bad overbite as a kid as well as super wide set eyes. He hit puberty and the massive skull growth proportioned everything giving him the masculine look he has now. No joke.
Reminds me of me sorta. I was born ugly but puberty turned me even more ugly. No joke :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Jagged0
Reminds me of me sorta. I was born ugly but puberty turned me even more ugly. No joke :feelsrope:
I'm like my uncle on a smaller scale. I got some of the perks just very slowly over time and with less drastic changes. I gained like a point in PSL. But its taken like 5 years. My uncle literally doubled his SMV within the span of a year.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
  • +1
but that sucks that puberty made you ugly.
I know brother it sucks :feelsrope:

there is hope tho, my parents were both low tier normies before 19 and afterwards they became HTN so hopefully I at least become normie

there is hope tho, my parents were both low tier normies before 19 and afterwards they became HTN so hopefully I at least become normie
Same here. My mom was 5 feet tall until age 25 and is now 5'4". Same for my dad but he went from 5'3" to 5'7". However im not them so its most likely not going to happen.

• +1

Not to put you down, but its best to not get your hopes high because it will lead to having an even worse attitude later. You're best off accepting reality now and then if it happens it will have a greater effect on your life as opposed to if you were expecting it to happen.

• +1
Is that an actual person? I feel like someone that ugly could just become a circus attraction and make a bunch of money off that. @Beetlejuice. My reply didn't work so I had to @ you.

Not to put you down, but its best to not get your hopes high because it will lead to having an even worse attitude later. You're best off accepting reality now and then if it happens it will have a greater effect on your life as opposed to if you were expecting it to happen.
Yes I agree. At least I have some good things that I do like about myself so it isn’t completely 100% over

Lifefuel for when you ascend

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back