Biggest sign of eternal inceldom I've ever received

Deleted member 2661

Deleted member 2661

‎‏‏‎ Notorious bully
So today I was waking down the street on my way to my biology lesson ( studycelling for med school) when I saw a girl from my class at school. IMMEDIATELY after she noticed me she pulled her phone up started staring in it EVEN THOUGH IT WAS TURNED OFF. Bitch wasn't even trying. I even waved at her ans stood there with my hand in the air arghhhh it was so cringe I just wanna rope so bad after this. I just can't wait till I have money for genio and rhino

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Demir, LowTierNormie and 4 others
Strangle and rape her. Ask for consent but pretend not hearing her.

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel and MiroslavBulldosex
LOL you need more self awareness dude, if you get this kind of reaction from a femling its probably beyond over

I do this with foids when I don't feel like making eye contact tho

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
So today I was waking down the street on my way to my biology lesson ( studycelling for med school) when I saw a girl from my class at school. IMMEDIATELY after she noticed me she pulled her phone up started staring in it EVEN THOUGH IT WAS TURNED OFF. Bitch wasn't even trying. I even waved at her ans stood there with my hand in the air arghhhh it was so cringe I just wanna rope so bad after this. I just can't wait till I have money for genio and rhino

Maybe she's shy and likes you?

bro i think she is introvert and shy and might be into you. maybe buy flowers?

bro i think she is introvert and shy and might be into you. maybe buy flowers?
Bro if she liked him, she would atleast wave bakc
Suifuel OP I had a similar experience

At least you med school mog her

ASCENSION OR DEATH