my bike got stolen by niggers ngltbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Gebirgscel, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
Don’t wear Lycra

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2810
should have gotten mountain bike. thats boring as shit boyo. also may give u erectile disfunction no joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 2810
good shit boyo, a proper road bike is such a massive upgrade to a shitty walmart mountain bike when riding on roads. i don't like the pedals with straps though, i use the chad autistic looking shoes that clip into the pedals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL, CopingCel and Deleted member 2810
good shit boyo, a proper road bike is such a massive upgrade to a shitty walmart mountain bike when riding on roads. i don't like the pedals with straps though, i use the chad autistic looking shoes that clip into the pedals

Yeah but you look gay, while using the clips

the shoes don’t make them look gay you short bus rider
they look gay because of the cycling pants and jacket, because they’re actually wearing cycling helmets that are useless if you actually crash and only protect you if you fall off at 5mph like a retard, and because they’re fat old men

the shoes don’t make them look gay you short bus rider
they look gay because of the cycling pants and jacket, because they’re actually wearing cycling helmets that are useless if you actually crash and only protect you if you fall off at 5mph like a retard, and because they’re fat old men

I ride bikes fagot.

The shoes are pointless and make you about 2% more efficient.

I wanna use my bike but I'm too much of a pussy to ride on busy roads

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2810
Bro it's almost winter

I ride bikes fagot.

The shoes are pointless and make you about 2% more efficient.
Nah man, even the straps feel way more efficient. When your foot is attached to the pedal you can pull up as well as push forward and down. When they aren’t attached the only option you have is pushing down.
Yeah I want to get some clip ones like that but for now I am using this. These pedals with straps actually work pretty well though, I put my foot in the pedal and then pull the strap and it holds really well.