DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝

Brutal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 2846 and 6 others
Worthless whore needs to be chopped to pieces and roasted over a burning firewood

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 14905, .👽. and 17 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., Anchor_Ship, Chadrapist and 11 others
Whore looks like she's got some syndrome, bug eyed bitch needs to shut the fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, .👽., Anchor_Ship and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 1973, DianabolDownie and 6 others
she really does sort of put herself above ugly people, doesn't she?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, GetThatBread, DianabolDownie and 3 others
billie eilish is an illuminaty tranny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16133, Kingkellz, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Women get mad when ugly men cheat the system

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1973, DianabolDownie and 6 others
YO BASED BILLIE'S EYELASH? JFL based asf, calling out ugly phaggots and delusional normies, and bluepilled simps that snag a hot girl as a friend for prom. JFL Billie gained my respect just now lmao

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, JMax, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
ON GOD she's going to get herself hurt eventually

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why does this bitch always look high?

Satanic whore.

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
YO BASED BILLIE'S EYELASH? JFL based asf, calling out ugly phaggots and delusional normies, and bluepilled simps that snag a hot girl as a friend for prom. JFL Billie gained my respect just now lmao
bc you hate man u self hating cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, EthnicelAscension, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
God, I hope she shuts the fuck up for once. Imagine living with that cunt. Bug eyed dumbass cunt

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 5293
Man hating bitch.

• +1
She is ugly tho

• +1
what how? she would be incel if born male. shes just a whore stop simping bro

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 4991 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This post is ironic stop replying to it dumbasses

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, EthnicelAscension and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why is she shittalking brocels when she's noticably below average though

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Imagine the smell

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Are y’all surprised? All bitches say this in private with their friends. All foids think this. Ugly ass niggas are hated everywhere. It is what it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Chadrapist, Deleted member 1973 and 9 others
Are y’all surprised? All bitches say this in private with their friends. All foids think this. Ugly ass niggas are hated everywhere. It is what it is
No one likes ugly men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Deleted member 1973, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, BigBoy and Pillarman
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1973, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
Yeh body positivity all girls should feel good no matter their body, i will strip bcs that will help them somehow (just like killing someone shows i am against murder)

Wait an ugly guy? He should be executed

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, looksmaxxed, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
Indeed. Not even ugly men like ugly men. Lookism is nature and nature is reality. People can’t help it
[IMG alt="Blackout.xl"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3149.jpg?1574446188[/IMG]
Blackout.xl
Bad intentions

From "Woman Disliker" to "Bad Intentions", oh nononono

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
Yeh body positivity all girls should feel good no matter their body, i will strip bcs that will help them somehow (just like killing someone shows i am against murder)

Wait an ugly guy? He should be executed

giphy.gif
You can thank simps for that. Ugly ass foids feel like stacies because they can rack up 99+ matches on tinder in less than an hour while only a gigachad male can get similar results in a similar timeframe. Its also the simps that reinforce the body positivity B.S.

Kill simps = you kill the broken system. Everything goes back to men empowering female toxicity. It’s always been like that since the beginning of time. It is what it is

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Aesthetic and EthnicelAscension
you can see the underlying subconscious negative bias toward worse looking men in billie's statement. everybody has this bias because our biological brain tells us that they're less healthy, she simply failed at hiding this bias.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, AbandonShip, RAITEIII and 3 others
you can see the underlying subconscious negative bias toward worse looking men in billie's statement. everybody has this bias because our biological brain tells us that they're less healthy, she simply failed at hiding this bias.
Nose breather

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and AutisticBeaner
You can thank simps for that. Ugly ass foids feel like stacies because they can rack up 99+ matches on tinder in less than an hour while only a gigachad male can get similar results in a similar timeframe. Its also the simps that reinforce the body positivity B.S.

Kill simps = you kill the broken system. Everything goes back to men empowering female toxicity. It’s always been like that since the beginning of time. It is what it is
kill simps, IN MINECRAFT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, DianabolDownie, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 2 others
“OMG YASS BODY POSITIVITY STRIPPING ON STAGE TO SHOW OTHER PEOPLE OPINIONS DONT MATTER, HOW DEEP POWERFUL AND BRAVE, I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!”

Cringed mad hard at this prentious ass bullshit from Billy Eyelash once again.

never liked this disgusting IncelTears Looking “edgy” industry plant “my parents have connections” whore and her shitty overrated “Music” whos done entirely by her brother. And she just whispers...

🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 1973, Roping Subhuman and 6 others
[IMG alt="Blackout.xl"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3149.jpg?1574446188[/IMG]
Blackout.xl
Bad intentions

From "Woman Disliker" to "Bad Intentions", oh nononono
I have very bad intentions these days

• So Sad
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Low t if you care

This is how every girl that smiles to your face actually thinks, even faggot guys are like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, EthnicelAscension, Aesthetic and 1 other person
I know, idk how to feel mate.
Actually same. Im depressed our final glimpse of childhood was taken by this shitty disease.

I was really looking forward to prom and graduation for senior year but we wont be having them now🙁

• So Sad
You can tell she’s such a sour shitty immature ass person, who thinks she so overly important and deep, extremely pretentious, this isn’t constantly said for no reason its just easily observable facts.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman, Aesthetic, forwardgrowth and 2 others
it doesnt really matter man

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and EthnicelAscension
every woman is like this. next

• +1
Actually same. Im depressed our final glimpse of childhood was taken by this shitty disease.

I was really looking forward to prom and graduation for senior year but we wont be having them now🙁
I went to prom last year, but it was a with a foid with a top tier body and slightly below average face, I was 5 PSL at the time. At least I got some experience under my belt tbh. I was with her for like a month then I dropped her cause I got too blackpilled over the summer JFL :lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBoy, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person