[Bimax] Surgery first with crooked teeth ?

bimaximum

bimaximum

Bronze
(Overbite, recessed maxilla and mandibule +assymetry, moderate crooked teeth)

My ortho will install braces on me, tomorrow, for 2 fckn years. Still I didn't paid anything tho.
He's not aware of Surgery first. Do you think it's worth taking time speaking with surgeons, or will I have to put braces on anyway ?

Apart that I just want the surgery asap, I'm afraid of waiting 2 years because I feel my TMJ getting worse each months.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
I think it isnt a option if your bite is fucked

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, NarcyChadlite and bimaximum
get mse and then braces

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Imagine destroying your smv with braces, for very precious 2 years prime. Its not worth imo.

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
(Overbite, recessed maxilla and mandibule +assymetry, moderate crooked teeth)

My ortho will install braces on me, tomorrow, for 2 fckn years. Still I didn't paid anything tho.
He's not aware of Surgery first. Do you think it's worth taking time speaking with surgeons, or will I have to put braces on anyway ?

Apart that I just want the surgery asap, I'm afraid of waiting 2 years because I feel my TMJ getting worse each months.
MSE with orthodontics then Imdo + Bimax. BEST Option. It's gonna be worth the wait,money,and suffering as it'll ascend any incel hard. Softmaxx and Gymmax until then to maximize SMV.
(This is my actually my plan btw)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
MSE with orthodontics then Imdo + Bimax. BEST Option. It's gonna be worth the wait,money,and suffering as it'll ascend any incel hard. Softmaxx and Gymmax until then to maximize SMV.
(This is my actually my plan btw)

Can you install MSE with braces on ? I don't want to get them out and install again, too much time and money.

Can you install MSE with braces on ? I don't want to get them out and install again, too much time and money.
I'm pretty sure you can, I've seen a YouTube Video with Dr.Ting applying MSE on a braces patient. You gotta check up in a consult tho I'm not 100%