Biobloc orthotropics

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Has anyone heard about using biobloc orthotropics to treat an overbite? Apparently its a system invented by Dr John Mew to guide forward facial growth, and can be used to widen the palate and grow the lower jaw forward. I have a worsening overbite and this may well be the best way for me to resolve it, by using this to grow my lower jaw forward, rather than moving my upper jaw back with orthodontics. Has anyone here gotten this done? What was it like?

I heard about it, they used it only in kids to guide proper growth it won't work on adults

• Ugh..
Reactions: loromate
I heard about it, they used it only in kids to guide proper growth it won't work on adults
I read somewhere on an orthodontist's website that it could be used to treat adults. I want to consult with an orthodontist to see what the deal is as im only 17 and Idk if it could be used to treat my overbite.

I read somewhere on an orthodontist's website that it could be used to treat adults. I want to consult with an orthodontist to see what the deal is as im only 17 and Idk if it could be used to treat my overbite.
tried to buy one but not going to dentist
i would like to buy it off someone (new of course)

Last edited:
tried to buy one but not going to dentist
i would like to buy it off someone (new of course)
How old are you? And go see an orthodontist who offers this treatment, this shit is very underrated.