bitches are cruel

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
so yesterday at the beach i saw 2 chicks i knew from partys and talked to one of them every now and then. they were lying on the way to the toilet and cuz i had to piss i passed them and said hi. they looked confused and said "hi" back but with like a confused pronunciation. i asked "don't you remember me?" and the girl was like "your face definitely looks familiar". i told her i know her from partys and don't have glasses anymore (and bodymaxxed but didnt tell her that) etc. her friend was laughing all the time for some reason. like i legit didn't say anything funny or weird and the bitch was constantly laughing her ass off. i then told them that i just wanted to say hi and go piss now. the cruel friend of her still laughed and i saw them looking at me at least 3-4 that day.

i mean i mog both of them facially and body wise, they either laughed cuz girls are autistic around guys who mog them or why else did they laugh? in what way was i cringey? i didnt even mean to stop, i just wanted to say hi cuz i talked with them before. if this is what rejection feels like, i at least know its not that bad and might approach more random girls

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
brutal purplepill

I hate most women.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 1106
They might’ve thought you were cute. Girls laugh when their nervous. If you were ugly they would let you know

This just sounds like autism

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Most women destroyed society. Society has gone to hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
They might’ve thought you were cute. Girls laugh when their nervous. If you were ugly they would let you know

This just sounds like autism
it doesnt really matter to me why they laughed but how are guys gonna approach chicks when they react like that? laugh like retards.
made me rly uncomfortable and leave quickly

it doesnt really matter to me why they laughed but how are guys gonna approach chicks when they react like that? laugh like retards.
made me rly uncomfortable and leave quickly
This is all on you honestly. You sound like your overthinking and projecting your insecurities on them.

They kept checking you out that means they were interested. If you were ugly they’d ignore you

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
This is all on you honestly. You sound like your overthinking and projecting your insecurities on them.

They kept checking you out that means they were interested. If you were ugly they’d ignore you
bro i know im not ugly, i have a pretty gf since 3 years and know that a few decent girls have a crush on me but im raging about how retarded chicks are and that they are unapproachable whether ur ugly or gl. i couldve not kept the conversation going and had to leave cuz they made it rly awkward

bro i know im not ugly, i have a pretty gf since 3 years and know that a few decent girls have a crush on me but im raging about how retarded chicks are and that they are unapproachable whether ur ugly or gl. i couldve not kept the conversation going and had to leave cuz they made it rly awkward
Then relax just lol. If it’s awkward just keep it going like nothing happened or change the subject. This whole thing honestly isn’t even their fault. All she did was laugh and you took as something negative.

Dude relax that’s all I gotta say

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Then relax just lol. If it’s awkward just keep it going like nothing happened or change the subject. This whole thing honestly isn’t even their fault. All she did was laugh and you took as something negative.

Dude relax that’s all I gotta say
oke maybe i was overreacting then ty

You excluded her and focused on the chick you knew. Did you introduce yourself the her friend and try a group conversation? Nobody likes being excluded. Not that it matters, if you mog them it won't destroy your mental

Blackpill: they mog you