Biting the Bullet; Do it to me Boyz

Q

Quik

Iron
Bout time I did this. Hopefully this doesn't come back to bite me. Anyways, lemme know what ya'll think, I am open to criticism and I know I am around below average - average. If you need more pictures I will happily upload them for a better rating; let me know as these pictures have been touched up (just the background as my buddy wanted too)
Edit: Height is 5'9" in case anyone wanted to know

Attachments

• IMG_1644 2.JPG
    IMG_1644 2.JPG
    660.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Drew-9-min.JPG
    Drew-9-min.JPG
    878.5 KB · Views: 112
  • Drew_Edit_5.JPG
    Drew_Edit_5.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1003.jpg
    IMG_1003.jpg
    958.3 KB · Views: 106
Height? Looks avg-above avgish

Edit: Would give 6 atleast tbh ngl

Height? Looks avg-above avgish

Edit: Would give 6 atleast tbh ngl
Thanks man, I am working on fixing my acne as I know it's pretty detrimental to looks. Been following Nibba's skin care guide so hopefully that will help. Thanks for the rate :)

Thanks man, I am working on fixing my acne as I know it's pretty detrimental to looks. Been following Nibba's skin care guide so hopefully that will help. Thanks for the rate :)
Even without acne I think you should do good with women, good luck!

• +1
Reactions: Quik
Seems like ur keeping ur eyebrows higher than ur normal position which makes ur forehead look too wrinkled

Seems like ur keeping ur eyebrows higher than ur normal position which makes ur forehead look too wrinkled
Nah my eye brows are like that usually lmao

You need to clear your skin cuh.

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Quik
You need to clear your skin cuh.
Working on that right now man, these past few weeks my skin has been way clearer thanks to @Nibba :)

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Well, height is a crucial factor to be honest. In your case height reduces your level of attractiveness.
Blonde hair is also a big minus usually.
Your jaw doesn't look defined and isn't broad.
Your nose looks feminine but that's not a minus actually.
Your eye area appears to be good.

You should train neck and maybe try to darken your eyebrows.

• +1
Im fucking shitfaced right now but you look good bro.

Based on Face alone 4/10

• +1
5-6/10.
You need to clear up your skin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You need to gymmaxx too broski

6/10 with height factored in.
U got a good base to work with

• +1
Doing that too man been going strong for about 5 months now

Lit man thanks for the rate
Run roid game for quicker results

Real life rating I’d say 7 with potential to reach 8-9. Natural maturation will probably do the brunt of the work for you.

Real life rating I’d say 7 with potential to reach 8-9. Natural maturation will probably do the brunt of the work for you.
Damn that's quite the rate man, didn't think I had the potential for that, appreciate it.

Working on that right now man, these past few weeks my skin has been way clearer thanks to @Nibba :)
? Glad to hear it

jesus christ... to think that all these average guys are incel. You can understand how much bitches are women, expecting to have only models. We can't be all models... and if we could, that will become the average and women would want more yet.

Clean the skin, in the last one you look ok

• +1
jesus christ... to think that all these average guys are incel. You can understand how much bitches are women, expecting to have only models. We can't be all models... and if we could, that will become the average and women would want more yet.

Clean the skin, in the last one you look ok
I'd like to specify that I am not an incel, just interested in looking better, thank you for the rate man!

• +1
  • +1