Black chick texted me again

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
She's been texting me for one week about next Saturday because she proposed to come to my city. I've been saying "we'll see" because I know if she comes to my apartment, it'll 90% lead to sex. And I'd feel remorse if I cheated on my gf with her. Today she sent me messages like "don't you want to talk to me anymore?" "don't you love me?" JFL.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Oreo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Post pics of her ffs

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Kenma, kobecel and 2 others
Is she a curvaceous black girl?

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown, Deleted member 999 and 1 other person
She's been texting me for one week about next Saturday because she proposed to come to my city. I've been saying "we'll see" because I know if she comes to my apartment, it'll 90% lead to sex. And I'd feel remorse if I cheated on my gf with her. Today she sent me messages like "don't you want to talk to me anymore?" "don't you love me?" JFL.

Chad problems
Is she a curvaceous black girl?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
5b9fb8b6ec8a4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 999
Do you love her or not? Women are fragile and human. Stop playing with their feelings. Asshole.

If you fuck her she's going to be clingy afterwards
You better pray your gf doesn't find out

C'mon man be direct how you feel when you speak to her. Didn't your papi teach you that?