black eyes: is it a flaw?

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
[ I'm talking about eyes in white race]

my eyes:

another example of black eyes:

I know the orbital bone is much more significant to the Look rather than the eye color, but there is no doubt that light eyes create a stronger eye area and make facial flaws less noticeable.
Compared to standard brown eyes, do you think black eyes are a flaw?
black eyes can be immediately fixed with contact lenses, is it worth to wear them?

They just bring out good features in the eye. I'm pretty sure lighter eye color won't do shit if you have a below average eye lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Ethnicsmatter and Alexanderr
Your eye color isn’t the thing you should be worrying about most bro.

Black eye as in the one chad gave me for glancing for a fraction of a millisecond at his bitch?

They just bring out good features in the eye. I'm pretty sure lighter eye color won't do shit if you have a below average eye lmao.

I think that's actually a very nice feature if you are white because it's rare. Brown eyes are a flaw on pale skin but black eyes look so good. You never know if someone with black eyes is directly looking at you or not because you can't see the pupils.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn, Wannabe6ft2, Deleted member 1332 and 2 others
You never know if someone with black eyes is directly looking at you or not because you can't see the pupils.
you can't see if his pupils are dilated or constricted, but you can see pefectly where his eyes are pointed because the iris is always in the centre of the eye

you can't see if his pupils are dilated or constricted, but you can see pefectly where his eyes are pointed because the iris is always in the centre of the eye
Why don't you let me cope with my black eyes?

If you are good looking its a halo, If you have souless eyes it kinda makes them more souless, and I think yours peak a little more towards the souless side despite it being a preety average eye area.

But its very rare altough no eyes are black just very dark brown. So if you want something intressting and unique about your face keep them, if you wanna looksmax wear contacts.

Yes.They make me look soulless.

eye color is massive normie cope

Yes.They make me look soulless.

Dude, I just realized you're using the pic of the guy I told you about as your pfp

If you have great coloring I think it could be a halo. I think chico would look worse with blue eyes, his dark brown eye color is complimented by his skin + eyebrows+ hair combo

Image result for francisco lachowski

Light brown and above is ideal

Brown is such shit color ngl

Colored contacts can help with an aspie stare a lot, brown is boring and statistically not attractive.

listen i have green eyes. & from foids thats the only compliment i get. Without my green eyes i would get zero compliments.

I observe friends getting height / bone structure compliments. Also muscles too.