Black people are hated everywhere jfl @ u guys saying they are treated well they have a right a right to go er

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, ggboyo, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
not pixel

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
Hated for no reason or hated for a reason?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 6128, bladeeout and 1 other person
Racism is cringe

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 6128, CarlosTovar and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, Slayerino and McShwick
:feelsuhh:

Attachments

• EFD28F40-00F5-443C-B544-A9D31EF2635D.jpeg
    EFD28F40-00F5-443C-B544-A9D31EF2635D.jpeg
    66 KB · Views: 55
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3795 and 12 others
Really no reason tbh they have got fucked over by others and now they are demonized.

Hated by everyone but it’s not your fault... where have i seen this reasoning before?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired, Deleted member 6128, Slayerino and 6 others
Hated by everyone but it’s not your fault... where have i seen this reasoning before?
I mean say if someone takes ur food you inevitably have to resort to stuff like crime when your desperate your actions are limited.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett and Deleted member 6164
not my fault they are all so fucking ugly
I mean say if someone takes ur food you inevitably have to resort to stuff like crime when your desperate your actions are limited.
nigger cope

You should blame those hood rats for this.

Nobody likes hood rats and I can completely understand why they're hated it's because they're the scum of this planet.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Mr.cope, Deleted member 4570 and 3 others
incels.is

It’s blackpilled tbh, you can’t choose to be born

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597

the majority of blacks aren’t getting their food forcibly taken from them. In fact...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7316 and Deleted member 2597
the majority of blacks aren’t getting their food forcibly taken from them. In fact...

Can only buy shitty cheap food theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
  • JFL
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 4804, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others

Maybe if you lived in the fucking hood or stepped foot into the ghetto then you would realize that damn near every block has at least 3 shitty greasy food stores

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Incoming, diggbicc and 1 other person
'muh hated everywhere' - the negro cries out in pain as he robs you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 3795 and Aesthetics_III
Maybe if you lived in the fucking hood or stepped foot into the ghetto then you would realize that damn near every block has at least 3 shitty greasy food stores
This.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
Everyone's sucking off blacks right now. Even Middle Eastern foids who never say anything about their own kind getting blown to pieces daily are spamming Black Lives Matter.

I wouldn't say they are hated but definitely looked down upon.

Plus all those stereotypes don't help.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2597
Everyone's sucking off blacks right now. Even Middle Eastern foids who never say anything about their own kind getting blown to pieces daily are spamming Black Lives Matter.

Droid behaviour.

When Paris terrorist attack happened everyone and their mother was putting French flags over their profiles.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, turkproducer, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
why do they live in shitty areas? Why are the majority black areas shit?
A lot of stuff I could say but mostly Because rent is cheap / public housing and you don’t have good income to afford expensive housing. And then the area is also shitty because Democrats who started section 8 don’t allow fathers into the homes which in turn means men will act irrationally like females which is why you get a bunch of angry men running around fighting each other in the ghetto

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Alexanderr, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
i hate american hood niggers just as much as i hate moroccan shitskinned sewer rats

9200000076750033.jpg

Oe35PYdZYPie6tOiRXnBUOplM0Dlcs9fZXerXzUOZ9_Sc3AmuGHZmio5kTaFqqU49wW2yOvTgsI-105WANCE-WN9_rV-a2CWM2jGZNFtmA

DEkKYwuYyqU-0WViPO89Pany7HT4pSsuFXXC8SFTmPiPrHLLktVyUPmljNfDoorCr68Q4Eu0Pb5TXqug5NmiFxGMGGkIBPvtCdwE1LN9c65wmAAO1XyNdDVFWu73WqQsAHI8n58

images

It's over for non blue eyed blond haired 6'3 chiseled jawline chads tbh.

3.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Everyone worships bbc u fags. Rap music is #1 on spotify, everyone listens to it now.

Everyone worships bbc u fags. Rap music is #1 on spotify, everyone listens to it now.
Ppl have been tuning in to black culture forever but that doesn’t mean shit dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Alexanderr, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
A lot of stuff I could say but mostly Because rent is cheap / public housing and you don’t have good income to afford expensive housing. And then the area is also shitty because Democrats who started section 8 don’t allow fathers into the homes which in turn means men will act irrationally like females which is why you get a bunch of angry men running around fighting each other in the ghetto

Why are (generally) the incomes low? I agree with you on the single parent part, though that can’t be contributed to just one factor.

That’s interesting, but what is the relevance to today? Why can’t blacks do that once again today? And why were they able to be so successful in a time when racism, both institutional and social, was so prevalent, when those reasons are often cited to be the main struggle holding them back today?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
If they're thugs or tyrones or have bbc, then the hate is 100% deserved tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Droid behaviour.

When Paris terrorist attack happened everyone and their mother was putting French flags over their profiles.

Nobody ever sympathizes with Middle Eastern/Muslim people tho. Middle Eastern/Muslim people have getting blown to pieces everyday for years by the United States and nobody cares. Shows Middle Easterners are lowest of the low in most people's eyes.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Why are (generally) the incomes low? I agree with you on the single parent part, though that can’t be contributed to just one factor.
Yes it can’t be contributed to just one factor but that is one of the reasons if you live in the projects you can’t have ur dad in the apartment with you it’s literally a rule. Now as ur income they’re many reasons obviously one of them being that if u have any sort of crime on ur record it taints u from getting a job. Another big one being ur name if it looks “black” in certain places ur less likely to get hired even if ur qualified (which is why I’m glad I don’t have a black name tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 2597
Nobody ever sympathizes with Middle Eastern/Muslim people tho. Middle Eastern/Muslim people have getting blown to pieces everyday for years by the United States and nobody cares. Shows Middle Easterners are lowest of the low in most people's eyes.

i think people do care, but it’s in Israel’s benefits to flatten the Middle East so nothing is done on the west’s part

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, CarlosTovar and diggbicc

I know.

I just meant the whole #icantbreath and posting about protest is droid behaviour in its essence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and bladeeout
They smell like animals

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1973 and Roping Subhuman