Black people are no longer cool

Cretinous

Cretinous

Master
Whites used to have a secret fascination with blacks. They were perceived as cool, virile, authentic while middle and upper class whites felt they were incompetent, unauthentic and neurotic. Sometime starting around 2010, blacks started to lose their cool. I don't think I can point to a single flashpoint phenomena that started it, rather, blacks just became overexposed to whites and we saw what they are really like, instead of idealized imagery. Young black artists started wearing skirts and talking about sucking their friends dick, we learned that there are anime obsessed autistic niggas and nigga weeaboos Even gangster rappers lost their cool, turning from imagery about men doing what they have to do to make it out in a rigged system to.... looking like drug addict african sissies with tec-9s in one hand and bag full of makeup and sexual stimulants in the other hand. From this:
main.jpg

To this:
voo7n02qfupzkkp8gw2k.jpg

9 years later, black people are no longer cool. That they are apparently just as neurotic and dysfunctional as the average urbanite white (perhaps even more so) but with the addition of often being apoplectic and dumb, has really done a number on their popular image. It also doesn't help that white people have not only appropriated their cultural aspects, but then also improved upon it in many cases. Its no longer exotic-at-home. If stacy wants some dangerous dick, she doesn't have to pretend to get raped by a black crack dealer in the hood, she can just fuck the jacked wrestler covered in tatts that gets into fights with cops, doesn't even have to leave campus.The worsening economic situation also means that the lower class life is no longer a mystery nor illusion to a lot of white americans (or brits or australians or canadians etc for that matter) and doesn't hold much appeal (big surprise: being poor sucks). In the 80s young blacks had guys like Mr T, Billy Dee Williams and motherfuckin Carl Weathers as their icons in media. Now they have gay dorks like Donald Glover and Michael B Jordan and then a bunch of supposedly "black" actors that might as well be white.

It was fun while it lasted, pour a 40 out for the time when a nigga working at mcdonalds could fuck a college educated white girl just because 50 cent was the number one video on MTV.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: warpsociety, JovanD, BornAgainChad and 5 others
You are coping dude. We're living in the black men era. They get many females from different races to flock on them.

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty
Not a single word.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, Autist, Stare and 1 other person
You are coping dude. We're living in the black men era. They get many females from different races to flock on them.

data doesn't support this claim. I know I know, its all happening in a magical closet, like narnia or something.

I don't have to cope about anything; I don't live in a country with black people and thus don't compete with them, and I really dont give two shits about who white foids fuck. Its simply an observation. If I said asians and indians don't get laid in america, you wouldn't call it coping simply because you already agree with that observation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Didn't read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritzy2KReborn, Stare, Ropemaxing and 2 others
You think anyone is going to read this ?

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and kobecel
Whites used to have a secret fascination with blacks. They were perceived as cool, virile, authentic while middle and upper class whites felt they were incompetent, unauthentic and neurotic. Sometime starting around 2010, blacks started to lose their cool. I don't think I can point to a single flashpoint phenomena that started it, rather, blacks just became overexposed to whites and we saw what they are really like, instead of idealized imagery. Young black artists started wearing skirts and talking about sucking their friends dick, we learned that there are anime obsessed autistic niggas and nigga weeaboos Even gangster rappers lost their cool, turning from imagery about men doing what they have to do to make it out in a rigged system to.... looking like drug addict african sissies with tec-9s in one hand and bag full of makeup and sexual stimulants in the other hand. From this:
main.jpg

To this:
voo7n02qfupzkkp8gw2k.jpg

9 years later, black people are no longer cool. That they are apparently just as neurotic and dysfunctional as the average urbanite white (perhaps even more so) but with the addition of often being apoplectic and dumb, has really done a number on their popular image. It also doesn't help that white people have not only appropriated their cultural aspects, but then also improved upon it in many cases. Its no longer exotic-at-home. If stacy wants some dangerous dick, she doesn't have to pretend to get raped by a black crack dealer in the hood, she can just fuck the jacked wrestler covered in tatts that gets into fights with cops, doesn't even have to leave campus.The worsening economic situation also means that the lower class life is no longer a mystery nor illusion to a lot of white americans (or brits or australians or canadians etc for that matter) and doesn't hold much appeal (big surprise: being poor sucks). In the 80s young blacks had guys like Mr T, Billy Dee Williams and motherfuckin Carl Weathers as their icons in media. Now they have gay dorks like Donald Glover and Michael B Jordan and then a bunch of supposedly "black" actors that might as well be white.

It was fun while it lasted, pour a 40 out for the time when a nigga working at mcdonalds could fuck a college educated white girl just because 50 cent was the number one video on MTV.
Not many people agree to you but I agree fully. These gangster ass rappers have gone from tough bois to soft emotional shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Your mom still thinks they're cool

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, BornAgainChad, Ropemaxing and 9 others
Your mom still thinks they're cool

my mother is 6 feet under the ground, so she doesn't think anyone is cool. Actually, she doesn't think at all. She's dead nigga.

edit: nah not really.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and ElliotRodgerJr
Rise of the non white male autism.

Wtf even is this post

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
black = everything
black weebs slay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, kobecel and Ropemaxing
But the anime point is actually very legit.
Quite recently I found out that surprisingly many black boys and even men are into anime, who would have ever thought that?

Black men and anime? Black men are the last ones I would have ever expected to be into anime.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
But the anime point is actually very legit.
Quite recently I found out that surprisingly many black boys and even men are into anime, who would have ever thought that?

Black men and anime? Black men are the last ones I would have ever expected to be into anime.

well this is what i mean. Its not even a bad thing really (well, its bad if you're black and you want your white friends to be impressed by your tough guy credentials without actually... you know, having to prove it) its just that exposure is larger than ever and now we see a full spectrum of black people instead of just idealized portrayals. Same way with asians we learned most of them are passive aggressive strivers and barely any of them actually know kung fu. Bruce Lee made people think asians were the fucking coolest back in the 60s. What happened after bruce lee? Hollywood started portraying them as dorks. Asians became a veritable demographic in western countries and they got overexposed and the mystique is ruined, they're exactly the same as everyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, kobecel, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
Legit post. Its over if youre not a Tyrone or an actual criminal.

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous
main.jpg

To this:
voo7n02qfupzkkp8gw2k.jpg

It is absolutely exposure to them. Exposure to 80 IQ people breeds contempt and disdain. It's not prejudice, it's postjudice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, RichardSpencel and Cretinous
Not a sengel word has been read by me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
well this is what i mean. Its not even a bad thing really (well, its bad if you're black and you want your white friends to be impressed by your tough guy credentials without actually... you know, having to prove it) its just that exposure is larger than ever and now we see a full spectrum of black people instead of just idealized portrayals. Same way with asians we learned most of them are passive aggressive strivers and barely any of them actually know kung fu. Bruce Lee made people think asians were the fucking coolest back in the 60s. What happened after bruce lee? Hollywood started portraying them as dorks. Asians became a veritable demographic in western countries and they got overexposed and the mystique is ruined, they're exactly the same as everyone else.
Fucking lol at thinking Asians were ever high smv.

Fucking lol at thinking Asians were ever high smv.

bruce lee cheated on his wife with a bunch of hollywood hoes. Namely, for example, Shannon Farrell
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5701205/Bruce-Lee-womanizer-got-circumcised-American.html
BmHgZdmCEAAZqZm.jpg

n73y4p8agsz64y8n.jpg

and the original hollywood male sex symbol... was a fucking jap. https://nextshark.com/sessue-hayakawa-hollywood-sex-symbol/
Qs6OPR9.jpg

“The idea of the rape fantasy, forbidden fruit, all those taboos of race and sex — it made him a movie star. And his most rabid fan base was white women.

I mean you can do the stormfront thing and bury your head in the sand and pretend white women have only ever fantasized about white men, but historically thats just not true. white women also probably wanted to fuck some native americans at one point in time, and thats a notion supported by historical documents too. Asians being perceived as Jackie Chan (dorky, slapstick, polite to a fault) is a fairly recent thing, probably starting in the 80s.

• Love it
Reactions: impure666 and ElliotRodgerJr
bruce lee cheated on his wife with a bunch of hollywood hoes. Namely, for example, Shannon Farrell
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5701205/Bruce-Lee-womanizer-got-circumcised-American.html
BmHgZdmCEAAZqZm.jpg

n73y4p8agsz64y8n.jpg

and the original hollywood male sex symbol... was a fucking jap. https://nextshark.com/sessue-hayakawa-hollywood-sex-symbol/
Qs6OPR9.jpg

“The idea of the rape fantasy, forbidden fruit, all those taboos of race and sex — it made him a movie star. And his most rabid fan base was white women.

I mean you can do the stormfront thing and bury your head in the sand and pretend white women have only ever fantasized about white men, but historically thats just not true. white women also probably wanted to fuck some native americans at one point in time, and thats a notion supported by historical documents too. Asians being perceived as Jackie Chan (dorky, slapstick, polite to a fault) is a fairly recent thing, probably starting in the 80s.
Asians are low smv due to genetics,not because of movies.

Tldr ching chong bonglong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, impure666, dogtown and 1 other person
My balls hadn't even dropped yet when black people stopped being cool.

You think anyone is going to read this ?

do you know what happens when nobody reads a post? No one reads it. It gets no replies. thread dies a natural death.

You know what happens when everyone reads a post but they're angered or otherwise annoyed by the content? they have to post some variation of "didnt read lol" because they want the OP to be offended by their pretense of not caring, or whatever.

Clearly, a lot of people here read it.

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, mrdolphin, impure666 and 1 other person
do you know what happens when nobody reads a post? No one reads it. It gets no replies. thread dies a natural death.

You know what happens when everyone reads a post but they're angered or otherwise annoyed by the content? they have to post some variation of "didnt read lol" because they want the OP to be offended by their pretense of not caring, or whatever.

Clearly, a lot of people here read it.

tenor.gif

Flawed argument.

I’m white black people not being cool should be good for me right ?

But it’s just not true.

Still haven’t read op

main.jpg

To this:
voo7n02qfupzkkp8gw2k.jpg

The feminization of the west doesn't care about race tbh. Even blacks aren't gonna be spared from the jaws of feminism and degeneracy.

We need to get our country back from ((them)) before it's too late.

This entire thread can be summed up by one word.

Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Cretinous and impure666
COPE HARDER SUBHUMAN

Its over for non tyrone blacks.

Just look at all the TFL niggers like Kent and Oreo Man.

its because all the shitty mumble rappers like lil wayne that are poisoning our reputation

• So Sad
Reactions: Demir
the dogs are the new blacks. dogs>blacks. the dogs are slaying more, rendering the blacks less cooler jfl. dog backwards=god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
the dogs are the new blacks. dogs>blacks. the dogs are slaying more, rendering the blacks less cooler jfl. dog backwards=god
Its over for non dogs tbh

main.jpg

To this:
voo7n02qfupzkkp8gw2k.jpg

Prophetic in 2020-2021 tbh, TikTok has a huge hand in this, white 15 year old boys on the app with their daddys money mog blacks now, we have barely any halo

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12150 and Deleted member 9090