Black people looks like shit

Shut the fuck up, you Trump supporter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 2227
Think of Salludon.

People here literally consider curries genetic trash. Salludon proved them wrong.

Race may have unique characteristics to them...but as you know, going the Salludon route, the potential is literally the same(hunter eyes etc)
Salludon has much less australoid blood than the average indian and it shows in his phenotype.
What a shit argument. Asians and blacks think that all white people look alike. Just because your racist ass can't differentiate between Asians and blacks don't mean they look alike jfl
False,europeans have much higher diversity in looks different eye color,hair color and also noses can vary alot.the same is not true for asians and blacks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Salludon has much less australoid blood than the average indian and it shows in his phenotype.

False,europeans have much higher diversity in looks different eye color,hair color and also noses can vary alot.the same is not true for asians and blacks.

Yes i agree
People just don't ever understand the point of my thread, really sad...

• +1
Reactions: typekkk
BUT BROOOOOO YOU DONT MUDNERSTAND ALL U HAVE TO BE IS JUST WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok i will explain this thread in my point of view to braindeads to close finally

TRAITS MAKE A GOOD LOOKING PERSON
(Masc traits mostly times and masc traits mean strong traits, Asians and Blacks seems to have weak traits)

I pointed the traits of Black People that i see in real life and also by skull races searchs and anthropology sites, all them go against good looking traits, the same occur with Curries and Asians, even Tyrones still have shit traits, even K-Pop prettyboys still have the shit traits that most of them have

Also all know that whites have more SMV already have a thread here and is proved several times, the why whites have more SMV you ask, because if a person is really white so they will probably have better traits (pheno etc...)

So if you retarded braindead still thinking about racepill i will agree only with BBC theory or JBW if they are GL, i will drop the true BlackPill to you

JBGL

Just to prove that everyone that entered here trying to defend RacePill is Low IQ asf, is because my thread is literally a list of the bad traits of Black People, not saiyng how their race are shit just because of being Black lmao
So, this thread just showed the autism and Low IQ Bluepill LvL of this site, no one refuted nothing here and keep posting Tyrones to "prove" the BBC theory.

Also in one of your comment you say "yes but exist bad looking people in others race" incredible low IQ and LvL of cope, yes exist, but i don't writed JBW in this thread, just about the bad traits that majority Black man have, so just showing that negroid skull by pattern have non good looking traits and masc traits, what obviously make PSL points lower, incredible low IQ, i still laughing with this 100 replies + thread.

Understand, when a person say about other races he doesn't necessarily mean claiming superiority of other race, it's a logical flaw think in this way and your brain is probably more fucked than mine so

So, or everyone that entered here don't know how to read, or extremely low IQ.

If i made a thread about how bad Jews looks and make a list of their shit features so you guys will make a more thread with 100 replys? I don't think so, you guys obviously suck too much BBC lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
its not cope jfl. sean O pry is one of the best looking men on the earth
He looks unique but isn't that gl as he is made out to be. Still above avg.
,europeans have much higher diversity in looks different eye color,hair color and also noses can vary alot.the same is not true for asians and blacks.
Shit argument still.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
Ok i will explain this thread in my point of view to braindeads to close finally

TRAITS MAKE A GOOD LOOKING PERSON
(Masc traits mostly times and masc traits mean strong traits, Asians and Blacks seems to have weak traits)

I pointed the traits of Black People that i see in real life and also by skull races searchs and anthropology sites, all them go against good looking traits, the same occur with Curries and Asians, even Tyrones still have shit traits, even K-Pop prettyboys still have the shit traits that most of them have

Also all know that whites have more SMV already have a thread here and is proved several times, the why whites have more SMV you ask, because if a person is really white so they will probably have better traits (pheno etc...)

So if you retarded braindead still thinking about racepill i will agree only with BBC theory or JBW if they are GL, i will drop the true BlackPill to you

JBGL

Just to prove that everyone that entered here trying to defend RacePill is Low IQ asf, is because my thread is literally a list of the bad traits of Black People, not saiyng how their race are shit just because of being Black lmao
So, this thread just showed the autism and Low IQ Bluepill LvL of this site, no one refuted nothing here and keep posting Tyrones to "prove" the BBC theory.

Also in one of your comment you say "yes but exist bad looking people in others race" incredible low IQ and LvL of cope, yes exist, but i don't writed JBW in this thread, just about the bad traits that majority Black man have, so just showing that negroid skull by pattern have non good looking traits and masc traits, what obviously make PSL points lower, incredible low IQ, i still laughing with this 100 replies + thread.

Understand, when a person say about other races he doesn't necessarily mean claiming superiority of other race, it's a logical flaw think in this way and your brain is probably more fucked than mine so

So, or everyone that entered here don't know how to read, or extremely low IQ.

If i made a thread about how bad Jews looks and make a list of their shit features so you guys will make a more thread with 100 replys? I don't think so, you guys obviously suck too much BBC lmao.
Majority of white people have bad traits. No lips, no dimorphism, low t, balding, teenage body, dick under 6 inches, higher chance of skin cancer.
High hairline (usually born nw 1.5 or worse) yellow teeth,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Lol black people have the best harmony from my expirience tbh .
Your right tho

Majority of white people have bad traits. No lips, no dimorphism, low t, balding, teenage body, dick under 6 inches, higher chance of skin cancer.
High hairline (usually born nw 1.5 or worse) yellow teeth,

None of these are true and not even close of being a Race issue.

Convex baby feminine forehead
Weak or non existent Browbridge
Feminine concave noses with none bridge of nose, bulbous and wide very fat nose with big strange shaped nostrils
Extremely big lips
Shit round big bug eyes
Weak Arch Zygo
Round Jaw
Weak small jaw
Recessed chin
Feminine round features at all

View attachment 138622
View attachment 138627
Please stop replying you sound dumber every time

Please stop replying you sound dumber every time

What? everyone refuted nothing here, also, your account only have 2 messages, you are a ALT Acc of who?

Agreed OP

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 2227
Those are the people who've got the highly desired PLS1+ skull though.

Blacks are ugly and commit crime lmao

• +1
Reactions: Stare and Deleted member 2227
So, what’s the point of this thread? To prove that the average black man looks like shit and the average white man doesn’t? The average man of every race looks like shit in my opinion, but whites on average have better features than others.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel
The average man of every race looks like shit in my opinion, but whites on average have better features than others.

Thanks, also, BBC theory and JBW theory is flawed.

Thanks, also, BBC theory and JBW theory is flawed.
The BBC theory was never based on reality anyway. Anyone with just a sliver of common sense would know that blacks are not universally preferred amongst women, especially not white women. Not saying it’s impossible for a black guy to slay, just saying that you’ll have a harder time doing so compared to some white guy for example.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Averagecel, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
The BBC theory was never based on reality anyway. Anyone with just a sliver of common sense would know that blacks are not universally preferred amongst women, especially not white women. Not saying it’s impossible for a black guy to slay, just saying that you’ll have a harder time doing so compared to some white guy for example.

Also, people say majority times that the BBC theory is true because of literally Big Dicks, but exist studys proving that FACIAL ATTRACTIVENESS is the BIGGEST FACTOR, so, another flawed bullshit, and i dont remember of anyone proving that Black Males have bigger dicks than avarage.

Racee

Over for BBC theory retardeds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Averagecel and Alexanderr
Also, people say majority times that the BBC theory is true because of literally Big Dicks, but exist studys proving that FACIAL ATTRACTIVENESS is the BIGGEST FACTOR, so, another flawed bullshit, and i dont remember of anyone proving that Black Males have big dicks than avarage.
They have bigger dicks compared to some men in certain countries but I remember reading somewhere that there are several countries with men with bigger dicks on average. It also doesn’t help that blacks are looked upon in a negative light virtually everywhere in the world which means that women are less willing to date & fuck them.

• Love it
None of these are true and not even close of being a Race issue.
They’re literally all true, what’s that word you love using? COPE

• JFL
Have you seen the cocks on them, though?

• JFL
now say that in front of one

• JFL
Feminine concave noses with none bridge of nose, bulbous and wide very fat nose with big strange shaped nostrils
Extremely big lips
Shit round big bug eyes
Weak Arch Zygo
Round Jaw
Weak small jaw
Recessed chin

View attachment 138622
View attachment 138627
To this it must be added that according to scientific studies the average black man penis is only 5,1 inches long.:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Extremely based and legit thread.

• Love it
Why isn't this stickied?

• +1
nah there are quiet a few gl blacks like in every race except aboriginals jfl

• JFL
To this it must be added that according to scientific studies the average black man penis is only 5,1 inches long.:lul::lul::lul:
Why, have the ones you seen been much bigger?

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 2227
20200130 172343

• JFL
Reactions: Amnesia
Most P/S/L users haven't left the suburbs let alone seen "average blacks" lol.

• JFL
Daily reminder, blacks don't have bigger dicks or even better maxilla, these are Jewish lies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
This is the above average white incel on this forum calling blacks ugly

Attachments

• 0FC7DA6E-1249-43BD-84F8-1716866E52C9.png
    0FC7DA6E-1249-43BD-84F8-1716866E52C9.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 35
This is the above average white incel on this forum calling blacks ugly

Nice meme already used tons of times including myself, but no, keep coping bro.

Nice meme already used tons of times including myself, but no, keep coping bro.
Nah I just wanted an excuse to post this guy’s beautiful face on here 🤣

This is actually interesting when you think about it. I always assumed they had the best masculine features for some reason.

• +1
Extremely big lips
Shit round big bug eyes
Weak Arch Zygo
Round Jaw
Weak small jaw
Recessed chin

View attachment 138622
View attachment 138627
You're right. There are exceptions however (like only the top 5% of black men, gl like models with BBC's).
The black race has just been haloed though 'dark triad criminal behavior' , 'crimes', low iq and education, 'large cocks' (when in fact statistics show it to be medium mostly), illegal and immoral stuff. They live mostly in the US too so famous automatically. Rapping and drugs made them acceptable in society and now women love them for this lol.

• +1