Black people looks like shit

Understand, when a person say about other races he doesn't necessarily mean claiming superiority of other race, it's a logical flaw think in this way and your brain is probably more fucked than mine so
lol the thread is literally titled "black people look like shit"

Convex baby feminine forehead
Weak or non existent Browbridge
Feminine concave noses with none bridge of nose, bulbous and wide very fat nose with big strange shaped nostrils
Extremely big lips
Shit round big bug eyes
Weak Arch Zygo
Round Jaw
Weak small jaw
Recessed chin
Feminine round features at all

View attachment 138622
View attachment 138627
exactly noggers have shit on their skin. What is more attractive for you a demon, or a demigod? You think demigods will have black skin? of course not, demi god will have blue eyes and blonde hair. Whites are tallest, have a lot of hair and eye color, blacks are all just same and ugly.
Jfl At your reading comprehension

The point was You did the same shit.

You choose a chadlite white guy as your example and then compared them to the ugly people of other races

When the average white guy looks like thisView attachment 138675
View attachment 138682
I see that you are nogger, from your retarded post. If you think that avarage whites look like that you are probably american and nevere saw a real white european :). What you like more, color of sky, or color of shit in your eye? I saw a lot of surveys about "which race is prettiest?" nordic blonde white won always. And at posts there are just normal people of all races, you are the only one who cherrypick them
Daily reminder, blacks don't have bigger dicks or even better maxilla, these are Jewish lies.
exactly, people just can look at photos of native african tribes, a lot of times you can see their penises and they are just normal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Nordics And Atlantids >>>> all