black traces

J

Jhowtromundo

Iron
I was born with very sharp black traits despite having brown skin my there is a black man with very strong features so I have curly hair, big and wide nose, wide face, big mouth all these characteristics make the girls repulsion, softening my features would be the best choice?? I think about starting a rhinoplasty to tune my nose and maybe a surgery to tune my face too, just to start what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
Post a photo of someone you look like, I can't recommend anything based on that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, SadnessWYJ and Acnno
I think how does this retard expect someone to help with improving his face when he doesn’t even show it

Typical greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
I think how does this retard expect someone to help with improving his face when he doesn’t even show it

Typical greycel
B22F4352 7210 4B6D A35D FF6812261B57

IMG 20210110 072850
this is me very black and thick lines as you can see I think about smoothing my lines

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2733 and 2 others
Here It is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and SadnessWYJ
Selfie distorce suas proporções, não é um bom método de avaliação.
Tem alguma foto tirada por alguém?
this is not a selfie bro and a photo taken by someone who cut out only the part of the face for a better evaluation mad i will post it in full body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
this is not a selfie bro and a photo taken by someone who cut out only the part of the face for a better evaluation mad i will post it in full body
No need,I was wrong

• +1
Reactions: Jhowtromundo

Users who are viewing this thread​

• MadVisionary
  • TheRealSlimShady
  • ItsNotADream
  • FootLongDong
  • Jhowtromundo
  • LilTeccaCel
  • ifyouwannabemylover
  • improvinglookshelp
  • fag112
  • Wateristhesolution
  • here
  • Slayerino
  • ProAcktiv
  • jfcage
  • Magister
  • DesperadoRatado
  • St. Wristcel
  • SWAG
  • TeraCope54
  • Carl-o
  • ... and 10 more.
Do any of you know how to solve the Op problem?

• +1
Reactions: Jhowtromundo
Em poucas palavras, sua maior falha é a cabeça, ela estraga todas as suas proporções.
Seus traços pretos são o menor problema.
I believe that there is nothing to be done surgically speaking to change the shape of the correct head??

I found surgery to reduce the hair line.
Images 8

This would help a lot.
Now what you have to do:
Its head is disproportionate to its body, because of the small frame.Gymmaxing with focus on the shoulder and the dorsal, to increase its bideltoid width.
Neckmaxxing.

Then it's stylemaxxing, see what combination of hair and beard would look best on you. I think a full beard would look like a woman.
But the main thing, a hairline reduction surgery

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
View attachment 921192 this is me very black and thick lines as you can see I think about smoothing my lines
im sorry bro you're face is shaped exactly like the number 8
Try growing out your sides maybe

Like this to hide it a little bit.
Your biggest problems are not your lips or nose, they are okay and your lips are good.
your biggest problem is that your forehead is big. Maybe look into hairline lowering.
Also your skin tone seems very grey. I don't know if its just the lighting or what. Try to get more beta carotene in your diet from carrots and sweet potatoes etc. this guy is an example, similar darkness to you but his skin seems to glow more and looks redder / more orange.

Your other biggest problem is that your cheekbones seem to be the narrowest part of your face, i dont know if theres a surgical fix to this.

Post a side profile if you can too.

Attachments

• 1610276847516.png
    1610276847516.png
    415.6 KB · Views: 16
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
You look actually good despite of having big forehead. Its your only failo.