BlACKGYMMAXX IS KINDA RIGHT TBH

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Baldingman1998
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
"an epicanthic fold or epicanthus[6] is a skin fold of the upper eyelid that covers the inner corner (medial canthus) of the eye."

That guy's inner corner of his medial canthus is exposed, he just has narrow eyes, with pct and high eyebrows which makes his eye area more asian looking.
Im talking about this
This is an epicanthus
You can see has a thin layer of Skin recovering his inner eyes
20210223 114306

20210223 114324

I feel like med is slightly higher for me than nordic tbh
Even if i dont like the term med/nordic
I know what i mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
It's the same person Bria Myles
71b5ebfdd847318c43a31859ecbdbd31

I want to fuck her so fucking hard. Although she will not feel my sub 10 inch micropenis because of her gigantic ass it's worth a try.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Marsiere214, Deleted member 11604 and 2 others
-Med and Latina is not the same race
-It's fine if you think like this, everyone has the right to their own preference, I just find black girls the ugliest
Same, aboriginal are uglier tho jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Full black girls aren't very attractive same goes for Dravidian girls in India.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Im talking about this
This is an epicanthus
You can see has a thin layer of Skin recovering his inner eyes
View attachment 1003256
View attachment 1003257
JFL just read the wikipedia link
The highest frequency of occurrence of epicanthic folds is found in specific ethnicities: East Asians, Southeast Asians, Central Asians, North Asians, Polynesians, Micronesians, Native Americans, Mestizos, the Khoisan, and the Malagasy. Among South Asians, they occur at very high frequencies among the Bhutanese,[11] Northeast Indians,[11] Kirati, and certain Adivasi[11] tribes of eastern India.

Epicanthic folds also occur, at a considerably lower frequency, in other populations: Europeans (e.g., Scandinavians, English, Irish,[15] Hungarians, Russians, Poles, Lithuanians, Latvians, Finns, Estonians and Samis),[16][17] South Asians (Sinhalese,[18] Bengalis[11] among other groups in eastern South Asia),[11] Nilotes, Cushites and Amazigh people

As I said common in asians and capoids like khoisan. Found also in other places but like east europe, south asia and some parts of east Africa but not common at all.

Also those aren't epicanthic folds.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 3328
mullatas mog every race

• Love it
JFL just read the wikipedia link
The highest frequency of occurrence of epicanthic folds is found in specific ethnicities: East Asians, Southeast Asians, Central Asians, North Asians, Polynesians, Micronesians, Native Americans, Mestizos, the Khoisan, and the Malagasy. Among South Asians, they occur at very high frequencies among the Bhutanese,[11] Northeast Indians,[11] Kirati, and certain Adivasi[11] tribes of eastern India.

Epicanthic folds also occur, at a considerably lower frequency, in other populations: Europeans (e.g., Scandinavians, English, Irish,[15] Hungarians, Russians, Poles, Lithuanians, Latvians, Finns, Estonians and Samis),[16][17] South Asians (Sinhalese,[18] Bengalis[11] among other groups in eastern South Asia),[11] Nilotes, Cushites and Amazigh people

As I said common in asians and capoids like khoisan. Found also in other places but like east europe, south asia and some parts of east Africa but not common at all.

Also those aren't epicanthic folds.
Highest frequency doesnt mean a very low frequency can happen in other communities

Highest frequency doesnt mean a very low frequency can happen in other communities
Yeah but you said blacks and asians have epicanthic folds in common when epicanthic folds are pretty much non existent for blacks. Actually it's more common among europeans especially east euro ones.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 10987
Ok but check this one

@Blackgymmax

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 6273
Yeah but you said blacks and asians have epicanthic folds in common when epicanthic folds are pretty much non existent for blacks. Actually it's more common among europeans especially east euro ones.
Those eastern euros are finns who where there before Slavs invaded

But i say this cause i see blacks with epicanthics IRL and they dont look Khoisan

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6273
someone send this to lipstickalley tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6273
P.S I'm still attracted to black girls I'm not a coon.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian, Deleted member 11604, Zradrad and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6273
Over for black sheboons

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Marsiere214
Face is gigacope for women
Body is 90%

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Chadeep, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
@Maesthetic is right, that is an epicanthic fold on the negro.
Read the description of what an epicanthic fold is and which regions it's found in on the wiki page.

Read the description of what an epicanthic fold is and which regions it's found in on the wiki page.
Yeah and it matches him, it's just notan extreme an epicanthic fold as Asians typically have, in fact one eye seems t have it more than the other

• Hmm...
ONS: White > Latinas, East Asians >>> blacks > med/Indian (whichever word you prefer)
LTR: East Asians > White ~ Latinas (maybe white a bit better) >>> blacks > med/Indian (whichever word you prefer)

• JFL
Face is gigacope for women
Body is 90%
Body is like 60% for me tbh, so yeah it's more important. I'll take average face with top tier body before top tier face with an average body.

Yeah and it matches him, it's just notan extreme an epicanthic fold as Asians typically have, in fact one eye seems t have it more than the other
That's obviously not an epicanthic fold read the description again his inner canthus (medial canthus) isn't covered by his upper eyelids at best it's a partial epicanthic fold though I doubt that too.

Anyway the point is that epicanthic folds aren't common in blacks, they are far more common in East Asians and Even in Europeans.

indeed

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 6273
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6273
That's obviously not an epicanthic fold read the description again his inner canthus (medial canthus) isn't covered by his upper eyelids at best it's a partial epicanthic fold though I doubt that too.

Anyway the point is that epicanthic folds aren't common in blacks, they are far more common in East Asians and Even in Europeans.
Probably but it definitely doesn't just look like hooding, the fold kinda goes in there

sad

• +1
tbh i only like the 2nd one which is ironically the only west african one, rest are east african which i dont think can be attractive imho

• +1
tbh i only like the 2nd one which is ironically the only west african one, rest are east african which i dont think can be attractive imho
1 is southern African 1 is west African the rest are East African.

@Raju Kumar thoughts?

• JFL