blackops2cel fix

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
VN5Uwg6.jpg

We all know blackops2cel. Make a list of surgeries for him to ascend with an approximate cost.

shotgun implants

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Chadologue, laske.7 and 6 others
Shoulder lengthening, Botox to reduce temples, Eppley neurocranium shaving, hair transplant, orbital decompression, canthoplasty, UEE filler, otoplasty, lip correction, MSE, bimax, orbital rim and cheekbone implants. Cost: somewhere upwards of $300,000 I think. This can bring him up to average looking

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, KDA Player, Deleted member 4430 and 13 others
rope, unironically.

Shoulder lengthening, Botox to reduce temples, Eppley neurocranium shaving, hair transplant, orbital decompression, canthoplasty, UEE filler, otoplasty, lip correction, MSE, bimax, orbital rim and cheekbone implants. Cost: somewhere upwards of $300,000 I think. This can bring him up to average looking
that all is 300.000? kidding me? Thought it was done for less

• +1
Reactions: inceletto

Worth it tbh

still invisible after 300k brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Tyronecell, Deleted member 1476 and 2 others
Really hard mewing

• Hmm...
Reactions: spark
pulled that number out your ass tbh

tODJ2RH.jpg

20$ haircut and maybe 50$ on clothes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, Deleted member 4430, Lolcel and 2 others
VN5Uwg6.jpg

We all know blackops2cel. Make a list of surgeries for him to ascend with an approximate cost.

Bimax + almond eye + hair system + roid tat, tan combo. + coloured contacts.

Not expensive.

£40,000 max . Considering the life benefits it's absolutely worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and Deleted member 1476
Bimax + almond eye + hair system + roid tat, tan combo. + coloured contacts.

Not expensive.

£40,000 max . Considering the life benefits it's absolutely worth it.
let’s start a gofundme

let’s start a gofundme

Nah , if it was a problem for him he would be here learning and making an effort to fix his problems.

I'm not going to spoon feed him. He is most likely coping or blue pilled so better to leave him in that state of mind.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
What surgeries?He probably painted his basement in red by now

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell and Piro
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
You right all of that shit will be needed. But they will cost wayyyy less than 300.000$

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
You right all of that shit will be needed. But they will cost wayyyy less than 300.000$
Ur probably right I just pulled that number out of my ass

Facial hair maxx
Hairstyle Maxx
Skin tone maxx

And then see what he looks like.