blackopstruecel

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
@blackopstruecel , onetises me. Ded srs. XD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Guest2, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1106 and 2 others
you motherfuckers have it easy. at least i fought for smth instead of larping from the basement

• +1
Reactions: nausea
over

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
you motherfuckers have it easy. at least i fought for smth instead of larping from the basement
Why would I be larping if I’m completely open about what I look like? Also, it’s a joke. Learn to take one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Why would I be leaping if I’m completely open about what I look like? Also, it’s a joke. Learn to take one.

nothing is funny anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Comical XD.

• +1
Unlike you incels I have a life and don't live in a basement
1516004397439.jpg

• +1
Reactions: nausea
lets suppress him

Unlike you incels I have a life and don't live in a basement
1516004397439.jpg

i lifted weights, i did nofap, i approached girls, i asked ym oneitis out. i have first hand experience of the blackpill and i have faced rejection in very hard ways

i lifted weights, i did nofap, i approached girls, i asked ym oneitis out. i have first hand experience of the blackpill and i have faced rejection in very hard ways
bro you forgot to mew

like several other blobs

but

still u persist

this shit didnt happen in 2012, it didnt happen in 2017, it didnt happen in between and it wont happen now. if i had not made a move on her or if i didnt go aspie for not fucking, she might have kept me as a friend at least and maybe invite me to her wedding

Would you say it's over for many or several men?

• +1