blackoutposting megathread

H

Hunter

Banned
I wish I never joined this website. Holy fuck. Time to add this to my list of regrets.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
You are all my bitches.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Hunter
Regrets me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
websites me

• +1
I'm fat and refuse to do anything about it

That’s not me in those photos. That’s my brother.
Your memeing my brother. Dumbasses.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, RichardSpencel, dogtown and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, Insomniac and 1 other person
I want to punch you in the face.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown and ChoSeungHui
Shut up, you fucking weeb. Go jerk off to hentai and get the fuck off my thread with your bullshit.
You could get fucked up too.

• +1
No, you shut the fuck up, chicken legs. I’ll get a gang member to break those fucking legs.

• +1
  • +1
I guarantee I’d beat the shit out of you. You’re probably some little kid. Want a cookie?
Fuck up, you low life neo-nazi.

• +1
  • +1
Are you angry cuz your mummy didn’t get your tendies?
really craving some nilla wafers if you know what I mean. :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
Is it over for me?

This summer I requested to follow my oneitis’ private Instagram account. She left me on requested. After like two weeks, I realized she was not accepting my request. Is it over with her?
My oneitis is a fucking slut. She was just toying. Getting me to look at her behind. I still wanna fuck the living shit out of her and get to know her as a human being.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dogtown, androidcel and 1 other person
Is it over for me?

This summer I requested to follow my oneitis’ private Instagram account. She left me on requested. After like two weeks, I realized she was not accepting my request. Is it over with her?
My oneitis is a fucking slut. She was just toying. Getting me to look at her behind. I still wanna fuck the living shit out of her and get to know her as a human being.
When I was in elementary school, I had a girlfriend. For like a day or two. Does that count?

• +1
Is it over for me?

By “re-asking her out”, it’s basically saying if she wants to hang out some time.

• +1
If I kill myself, I will blame this site.

• +1
Transgender.
Should I just threw out the shirt that I wiped my ass or the shit will wash off the washing machine?
THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST
My life is a mess, so that’s what I did, wiped my ass with a shirt.

• +1
Reasks me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Insomniac
On December 21st, I came home from school in a mood and decided to probe masturbate. A little while after doing that, I plopped down on my bed and the bed set broke. My dad claims it broke cuz of my excessive prone masturbation, but I doubt it as the bed set’s been kinda messed up from the start.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
> meta

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and RichardSpencel
Should I just threw out the shirt that I wiped my ass or the shit will wash off the washing machine?
THIS IS NOT A SHITPOST
My life is a mess, so that’s what I did, wiped my ass with a shirt.
Neo nazi garbage. Ask my nuts.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ZyzzReincarnate and ChoSeungHui
Should i reask my oenitis out?

• +1
I like this site.

This site is a double-edged sword.

You sacrifice mental health for the :blackpill: along with looksmaxxing methods that can potentially ascend you.

• +1
I was on and off about going on this overnight senior trip and told the person who was running the trip that I was going. Now it’s kinda stressing me out. Thinking about not showing up tomorrow.
I’ll pay my mom back the 60 dollars she wrote in a check to the school.
What do you guys think? Should I just suck it up and go?

punk ass kid.

I like this site.

I decided to message this girl with the intention of getting her to re-post that photo of her flashing some of her stomach(so I could jerk off to it)by saying she looks nice. She replied “aw thanks you’re too sweet”. I suggested she bring it back if she wants. I messaged her that Tuesday. Have yet to get a reply. What should I say to get her to re-post it?