Blackpill 101

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
I’ve been busy boys but miss the forum. Long story short started a new job about a month ago this girl came in and was really nervous, couldn’t talk right, red in the face. A few days later I get a friend request from her on face book, add her and she messages me apologizing for how she was acting that day.

Talked a bit, gave her my number haven’t really given her much attention. She’s 18, knows my younger brother from school and where I live somehow. Got this earlier randomnly out of the blue. If you’re good looking similar situations like this will happen every so often. If not bad news, better keep on improving yourself. Also, young women are degenerate and whores even the ones who seem “innocent.” She may not fuck you but there’s someone she will.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Coping, FatmanO and 6 others
Suifuel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, SHARK, Sean O'Aspie and 2 others
Height? I’m 5’9. Aspergers isn’t an excuse neither is adhd. What kind of chest deformity man? My eye area isn’t the best either and you can fix the last two with surgery if needed.

Height? I’m 5’9. Aspergers isn’t an excuse neither is adhd. What kind of chest deformity man? My eye area isn’t the best either and you can fix the last two with surgery if needed.
No surgery for my fucking skull

did you smash?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
didn’t read a single fucking word.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, rockndogs, Zeta ascended and 6 others
are you still gonna write that gymcelling guide

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yup now I want to kill myself thanks bro

Reported for bragging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 483
There is not a single word I left unread

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Fuck man this must feel amazing. Meanwhile millions of men are working on pickup and other nonsense because they think: guy pursues girl “that’s just how the world works”.

Little do they know this is how the world works when they’re not looking. The life of Chad is secret and unfathomable.
I’ve been busy boys but miss the forum. Long story short started a new job about a month ago this girl came in and was really nervous, couldn’t talk right, red in the face. A few days later I get a friend request from her on face book, add her and she messages me apologizing for how she was acting that day.
Banderas at this. Girls are even more pathetic than sub8s for Chad.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Coping, kobecel and androidcel
Post her nudes. Also spot on about young women.

You don't know what blackpill means