[Not OP] (BLACKPILL) BARRETT COPES ENDING NOW! BARRETT HAS LOW IRL APPEAL CONFIRMED!

Mogs

• Total voters
NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Retired
Time online
19d 2h 19m
Nah bro that's straight up NW2 going on NW3. The puffiness of his hair helps but that'll thin out
Yeah I can't really tell well from a straight forward pic as well a overhead pic of the hairline

NordicIranian

NordicIranian

Retired
Time online
19d 2h 19m
Women will be able to tell and that guy will not look as good bald... Ending for him
Yeah tbh. He looks super young too which is the saddest thing

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Time online
82d 15h 29m
Wonder how much he got paid to kiss a guy. This is the only proof people need that Jordan Barrett doesn't have high irl appeal. Look at how little they care about Jordan Barrett. He even became an orbiter for Chico once he realized no one was talking to him aside from 1 subhuman.

Exactly
But Barrett buttlickers will say shit like this: "it doesn't matter if he doesn't get girls, it's all about admiring his unique facial aesthetics with my autistic brocels. This is what psl is all about"

Complete horse shit.

Even though most people shitpost and barely do any looksmaxxing, this site and and all other PSL forums were literally created to talk about the hypergamous nature of women, the importance of good health+looks, and most importantly how to "ascend" to the point where you can comfortably attract the women you want on consistent basis.

If you want to admire another man's face and obsess over memes created by other autists just go join an art club, sculpting class, or visit an art museum of Greek statues or some shit.

Exclusively discussing and desiring to have the faces of men who women are not attracted to is not only stupidity on steroids but also goes against the very purpose of PSL: to looksmax (head to toe) in order to attract women and improve every aspect of your life that is influenced by your looks.

@john2

john2

john2

The Faithful
Time online
71d 9h 56m
Robust pretty bois mog hard tbh
That's called maesthetic.
JUST LOL AT U AND BARRET GANG COPERS
When did i ever say i'm part of the Barrett gang in the first place?

I was originally part of the O'Pry and Gandy cult anyways. Not Chico or Barrett.

IRL value and appeal trumps everything else.
Your biological priority is to successfully reproduce, protect, and provide.

NOT
- being worshipped by mentally ill autists on an obscure incel forum
NOT
- being a clothes hangar for overpriced clothing companies
NOT
- being scouted and used as a rich executive's sex doll
NOT
- being promoted as the "male ideal" by the Jewish elite (they are intenionally promoting androgenous looking models for men to look up to in order to feminize and desentize the youth to the LGBT propaganda)
No debate here. Trying to be less biased.

But how can you disprove the fact that he has better facial features than others? You can't.
This is what psl is all about"
This doesn't apply to Barrett only, but it goes to other models like Chico too. He's got a symmetrical face and good features to make him a chad. Obviously there's other guys with her IRL appeal than him.

Exclusively discussing and desiring to have the faces of men who women are not attracted to is not only stupidity on steroids but also goes against the very purpose of PSL: to looksmax (head to toe) in order to attract women and improve every aspect of your life that is influenced by your looks.
The reason your face is discussed on this forum is because it is your identity. Plus it is one of the hardest things to alter. Bodybuilding on the other hand and hair growth are not aren't as hard as changing your face to look good.

Point out to me which feature about him is bad... and what failos him. Be concise. It's not like he's got a trash nose, or bad eyes. Then what exactly makes him unattractive? Wide skulls are good and something people desire for because it is a sign of a robust face and good posture. He's got a wide face.
They all mog Barrett in terms of success with women and overall SMV.
Yeah, but they don't mog him facially. PSL criticism is for improving faces right?
If you're going to tell me that face doesn't matter at the end, there's no difference between you and a greycel.

Here, i'll make things easy for you for you to judge and analyze his face, now answer my question -

1595485937688.png

Be concise and just point out and explain to me What makes Barrett unattractive? (it shouldn't contradict the rules facial ratios and dimorphism) and i'll actually stop.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m

I was originally part of the O'Pry and Gandy cult anyways. Not Chico or Barrett.

But how can you disprove the fact that he has better facial features than others? You can't.

This doesn't apply to Barrett only, but it goes to other models like Chico too. He's got a symmetrical face and good features to make him a chad. Obviously there's other guys with her IRL appeal than him.

The reason your face is discussed on this forum is because it is your identity. Plus it is one of the hardest things to alter. Bodybuilding on the other hand and hair growth are not aren't as hard as changing your face to look good.

Point out to me which feature about him is bad... and what failos him. Be concise. It's not like he's got a trash nose, or bad eyes. Then what exactly makes him unattractive? Wide skulls are good and something people desire for because it is a sign of a robust face and good posture. He's got a wide face.

Yeah, but they don't mog him facially. PSL criticism is for improving faces right?
If you're going to tell me that face doesn't matter at the end, there's no difference between you and a greycel.

Here, i'll make things easy for you for you to judge and analyze his face, now answer my question -

View attachment 535886

Be concise and just point out and explain to me What makes Barrett unattractive? (it shouldn't contradict the rules facial ratios and dimorphism) and i'll actually stop.
Keep using frauded pics to prove ur gay cope theory . Keep coping tbh . Prime women do not find him hot . He is a bloated alien lesbian tranny Donald trump bloatlord .
366AA9F8-90F1-49E2-AE41-09931BFDD0EB.png
88D85F10-E8FB-4916-B2A0-824C2D0073ED.png
5D522295-1CCE-460A-951A-25989DAF7C71.png
C4D6A3BC-D420-411C-B0A4-254F54D4F6B7.gif
E1A61106-3965-4437-B24E-2D053165F5B0.gif

john2

john2

The Faithful
Time online
71d 9h 56m
Keep using frauded pics to prove ur gay cope theory . Keep coping tbh . Prime women do not find him hot . He is a bloated alien lesbian tranny Donald trump bloatlord .
View attachment 535902View attachment 535904View attachment 535903View attachment 535905View attachment 535906
Are you actually dyslexic?

Where did i even talk about whether he has appeal to prime women or not?
I haven't used frauded pics, all of them are candid. You have no proof whether they are frauded too. These pics are mainly from fro his autistic videos on instagram.

Prove to me what features (or whatever else) make him 'ugly' or 'weird'. What exactly is it that ruins his appeal?
I haven't proven any cope. I never asked you in the first place, i asked kingkellz what makes his face bad.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m

I haven't used frauded pics, all of them are candid. You have no proof whether they are frauded too. These pics are mainly from fro his autistic videos on instagram.

Prove to me what features (or whatever else) make him 'ugly' or 'weird'. What exactly is it that ruins his appeal?
I haven't proven any cope. I never asked you in the first place, i asked kingkellz what makes his face bad.
Girl explains it .
203DBD94-8C8A-4FCE-B92E-1D40026AFAFC.jpeg
9C523050-9257-4C98-9A28-CE91C4478ABE.jpeg
DB631F87-6237-41EC-8708-EA0A8BB3DB25.jpeg

john2

john2

The Faithful
Time online
71d 9h 56m
Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
Holy shit of a reply.

Okay, i admit the first guy and Gandy mog him because they actually are more dimorphic than him,

but how tf does that ethnic shitskin rat have more appeal than Barrett, legit the replies even look made up, assumingly by a snapchat alt account of yours. JFL. Prove it to me that those chicks are even real, because that second image is so sus.
Ok sure pm me . I’ll end ur gay cope

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
Holy shit of a reply.

Okay, i admit the first guy and Gandy mog him because they actually are more dimorphic than him,

but how tf does that ethnic shitskin rat have more appeal than Barrett, legit the replies even look made up, assumingly by a snapchat alt account of yours. JFL. Prove it to me that those chicks are even real, because that second image is so sus.
Read all the chats in the OP . That “ ethnic shitskin “ mogged barret everytime . Mostly by white women too . Keep coping . Barret just doesn’t have irl appeal jfl

ezio6

ezio6

Apprentice
Time online
3d 10h 8m
I asked ALMOST 40 PRIME WOMEN , ages 15-19 , mostly WHITE, some LATINAS , and some indians and black girls. I asked them a SIMPLE question. I gave them 2 pics (one of a random chad/chadlite and one of the PSL Le barret himself ) . These were the pics of barret i have used (all of these are GOOD CANDIDS. OR MODEL SHOOTS with MINIMAL TO NO FRUADING(editing and such)).
BARRET PICS USED :
View attachment 535016View attachment 535017
PICS OF CHADS OR CHADLITES USED
View attachment 535020View attachment 535021View attachment 535022View attachment 535024View attachment 535025View attachment 535031

RESULT ????? : NO GIRL CHOSE BARRET OVER THESE GUYS !!!!!!! . NOT A SINGLE ONE .

View attachment 535038
THIS IS THE EVIDENCE FROM THE CHATS .
View attachment 535061View attachment 535062View attachment 535063View attachment 535064View attachment 535065

I also used this chad , and used pics of chico and barret together and every girl said chico (dark haired guy ) mogs . just lol at barret gang @inceletto @Introvertednarc @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @Golang @Biggdink @Over
View attachment 535075

destroying a few copes :
no brooooo these girls are just copingggggggg :
no they arent , why the fuck would they lie , im giving them 2 guys and telling them who do they like , there is no benefit into lying for them jfl
Bb b b b b bUT barret fucks models tho keep coping !!!!
niche appeal DOESNT mean GENERAL appeal. also its likely he does that cause he is in the modelling buiness, has connections , bored and low inhib . i dont think its his appeal , as clearly shown in my experiment .View attachment 535090View attachment 535089
Bonus : jfl
GIRLS THEMSELVES EXPLAINS WHY THEY DONT FIND BARRET APPEALING !!! . btw girl 24 is a local model that’s why she used terms such as bone structure and hooded eyes lol .
View attachment 535095View attachment 535096View attachment 535097View attachment 535098View attachment 535099.
@Vidyacoper @Kingkellz @ArvidGustavsson @alexjones .
it’s over for barret gang .
high effort thread ngl barret get mogged

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
Holy shit of a reply.

The reason why girl 24 went into detail is cuz he is literally into the fashion modeling gig .

christmasnight

christmasnight

|| aesthetics ||
Time online
46d 6h 13m

View attachment 535886

View attachment 535902View attachment 535904View attachment 535903View attachment 535905View attachment 535906

Ok sure pm me . I’ll end ur gay cope
Read all the chats in the OP . That “ ethnic shitskin “ mogged barret everytime . Mostly by white women too . Keep coping . Barret just doesn’t have irl appeal jfl
good fight ngl

barrett mogs bc of appeal keep koping

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
Holy shit of a reply.

Barrett’s issues are his face is wayyyy too wide , chin is recessed and feminine , and facial averageness is just fucked beyond belief . @Kingkellz can confirm with his lookism studies

godlikesz

godlikesz

Time online
50d 22h 26m
Holy shit of a reply.

barrett is extremely confident in his looks since he have no failos and is unique looking and thats the only thing that matter at the end
jordan obscure.png

john2

john2

The Faithful
Time online
71d 9h 56m
facial averageness
define this pls.

wayyyy too wide
But what if he haad an IPD suitable for his wide face? His ES ratio isn't bad at all.

Explain to me why a wide skull is a failo now.

chin is recessed and feminine ,
I agree with this. His mouth is not the best either.

Indeed Bhai . Barret is VERY HIGH 8psl . But SHIT SMV APPEAL TO MOST WOMEN
I have nothing to disagree about this. You're 100% right here.

But the ethnic rat will never mog him. It's beyond impossible. That just takes your autism to another level.

I mean if that ethnic was a little light-skinned and muscular, then yes it is possible to mog Barrett IRL. But at that state, No.

That is the one thing I can never admit in my life. Never.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
define this pls.

But what if he haad an IPD suitable for his wide face? His ES ratio isn't bad at all.

Explain to me why a wide skull is a failo now.

I agree with this. His mouth is not the best either.

I have nothing to disagree about this. You're 100% right here.

But the ethnic rat will never mog him. It's beyond impossible. That just takes your autism to another level.

I mean if that ethnic was a little light-skinned and muscular, then yes it is possible to mog Barrett IRL. But at that state, No.

That is the one thing I can never admit in my life. Never.
Self hating coping gay indeed . Go use the same pics of the chadlite ethnic and the same pics of barret to 10 girls our age 15-19 and tell me what they say . Challenge u . Fucking coping shit ngl

john2

john2

The Faithful
Time online
71d 9h 56m
Self hating coping gay indeed .
Cope. How am i self hating when that ethnic is clearly weird looking and of low value jfl.

If it was someone like Rob Evans then yeah, i agree.

Go use the same pics of the chadlite ethnic and the same pics of barret to 10 girls our age 15-19 and tell me what they say . Challenge u .
Ik the outcome of this, obviously they'll choose a handsome roided jock over a male model.

But the 'chadlite ethnic' is an obvious abomination where i live because white girls love white men and so do ethnic women. You're the ethnic coper here if you think they won't prefer the Aussie Barrett over some unknown ethnic.

But you still have no answer to the questions i posed.

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Keep crying for the true Aryans
Time online
58d 10h 2m
People on this forum forget that models like Barrett are scouting for their “striking” look, think about female models taller than the average male, super skinny and gaunt, you think most men like that compared to say Margot Robbie? Fuck no.
Same thing applies to Jordan Barrett but homosexuals in denial on this forum will deny that

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

Keep crying for the true Aryans
Time online
58d 10h 2m
People on this forum forget that models like Barrett are scouting for their “striking” look, think about female models taller than the average male, super skinny and gaunt, you think most men like that compared to say Margot Robbie? Fuck no.
Same thing applies to Jordan Barrett but homosexuals in denial on this forum will deny that
Scouted+

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
High iq mirin u Bhai . Jordan barret is only a model cuz of his striking looks not cuz he is a hot guy jflllllll

Ampere

Ampere

Apprentice
Time online
8d 5h 43m
JFL is no one picking up on "angry fish with majestic hair" ? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Caging so hard rn :lul: :lul:

godlikesz

godlikesz

Time online
50d 22h 26m
Barrett lacks sex appeal because he's always been told by his modelling agencies to have a certain look and physique in order to be on the runway. Imagine if he wasn't a runway model... he'd be someone like Jeff Seid... who had decent PSL and high IRL value because muscles and more dimorphism apart from his facial aesthetics.
sjar 4.png
sjar 3.png

jeff seid have what barrett lacks for sex appeal , their faces is similar , but jeff have masculine taller chin , not an exagerated doll nose like barrett , dark hair , thicker dark eyebrows ,taller lower third in general , if u fix these things on barrett and he lift on top of that he would be the ultimate PSL SMV sex appeal mogger

john2

john2

The Faithful
Time online
71d 9h 56m
View attachment 535941View attachment 535945
jeff seid have what barrett lacks for sex appeal , their faces is similar , but jeff have masculine taller chin , not an exagerated doll nose like barrett , dark hair , thicker dark eyebrows ,taller lower third in general , if u fix these things on barrett and he lift on top of that he would be the ultimate PSL SMV sex appeal mogger
You're right. Barrett's failo is his chin.

however, you can see how Jeff's nose isn't nice either.

But clearly Barrett PSL mogs this guy -

SharedScreenshotepb.jpg

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
You're right. Barrett's failo is his chin.

however, you can see how Jeff's nose isn't nice either.

But clearly Barrett PSL mogs this guy -

View attachment 535952.
To psl autists? Yes . To prime jbs ? No . Do it urself use these SAME PICS of him
And barret and ask 10 girls our age 15-19 . And tell me what they say jfl at u coping helf hating cuck .

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
JFL is no one picking up on "angry fish with majestic hair" ? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Caging so hard rn :lul: :lul:
Half this fourm is gay and doesn’t read when someone ends barret copes

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 2)