[Not OP] (BLACKPILL) BARRETT COPES ENDING NOW! BARRETT HAS LOW IRL APPEAL CONFIRMED!

Mogs

• Total voters
Virgincel

Virgincel

Be Chad or be dead
Time online
88d 13h 29m
Now make them choose between Barrett and a sub-chadlite, I'm curious.

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Narcissistic, psychopathic prettyboy
Time online
63d 10h 0m
????? Bro I told u 4 times that u mog him hard . I didn’t even know how he looked like jfl
You mog him brutally too bhai , I’m Just spreading his pictures bc he hates Hindus

Gosick

Gosick

untermensch
Time online
170d 9h 1m
Who cares what these whores say

Jordan Barrett still is the best looking aesthetically and can get any girl he wants.

Jordan Barrett irl would stick out anymore then those other models.

also lol at taking anything a girl says seriously

Gosick

Gosick

untermensch
Time online
170d 9h 1m
lmao at your negative iq, of course the women will say he looks bad due to their inferiority complex to him in terms of aesthetics.

keep coping and posting bad pics of him when hes bloated from going out partying while your making these threads about him downplaying his looks.

Jordan Barrret is a psl god.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
lmao at your negative iq, of course the women will say he looks bad due to their inferiority complex to him in terms of aesthetics.

keep coping and posting bad pics of him when hes bloated from going out partying while your making these threads about him downplaying his looks.

Cope.me . Go ask women urself . Take unfruad pics of barret and then random chads and see who they pick

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Head of head of head of head of Doctors
Time online
82d 16h 0m

He looks feminine. His androgynous polarizing looks make women feel disgusted.
He isn't very aesthetic either. You must have a skewed understanding of male facial aesthetics if you think he is aesthetic. He is just very unique looking.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
He looks feminine. His androgynous polarizing looks make women feel disgusted.
He isn't very aesthetic either. You must have a skewed understanding of male facial aesthetics if you think he is aesthetic. He is just very unique looking.
He is only a model because of his unique striking looks jfl at u gay coper self hating shit @john2 . He is not a model because he is hot . Women are repulsed by him ( vast majority ) . He only slays models cuz of low inhib and connections and stuff . He isn’t hot or sexy

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Time online
82d 16h 0m
He is only a model because of his unique striking looks
Indeed

I said that very same thing on @Blackout.xl thread a few months ago. They keep projecting their tastes onto women and say women are coping because they don't have the same taste as themselves. Utterly deluded faggots. It never began for them.

The reason certain people are worshiped on PSL forums is because their faces are assumed to be very attractive to women.
But now people are lusting after faces that women don't even consider attractive.

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
Indeed

I said that very same thing on @Blackout.xl thread a few months ago. They keep projecting their tastes onto women and say women are coping because they don't have the same taste as themselves. Utterly deluded faggots. It never began for them.

The reason certain people are worshiped on PSL forums is because their faces are assumed to be very attractive to women.
But now people are lusting after faces that women don't even consider attractive.
Bhai , I will make another brutal barret thread . Stick it aswell . I’m asking the same women to choose him over high tier normies jfl

M

mitodrake

Erudite
Time online
33d 15h 18m
Bhai , I will make another brutal barret thread . Stick it aswell . I’m asking the same women to choose him over high tier normies jfl
You must ask other girls too... more better

john2

john2

The Faithful
Time online
71d 10h 34m
He is only a model because of his unique striking looks jfl at u gay coper self hating shit @john2 . He is not a model because he is hot . Women are repulsed by him ( vast majority ) . He only slays models cuz of low inhib and connections and stuff . He isn’t hot or sexy
No only does Barrett live rent free in your head, but even I do. Bow down and suck the bloat lord's cock :lul:.

Dogs love to barking at me don't they.

You're actually dyslexic and you must admit it now. 90% of what you say about me is not even something I posted.
But whatever helps you cope.
To Recap:
- overly protrusive lips failo
- cuck blonde hair failo
- low es ratio failo
- thin eyebrows
- feminine nose
- feminine cheekbones
- constantly bloated (high facial adiposity) huge failo
- sub-optimal chin, nose, and browridge projection
- short ramus
No debate here, I finally understand this for myself because I agree, thanks.

Still don't understand how a compact midface becomes a failo though. I think you might be confusing for his high FWHR.

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
63d 10h 0m
No only does Barrett live rent free in your head, but even I do. Bow down and suck the bloat lord's cock :lul:.

You're actually dyslexic and you must admit it now. 90% of what you say about me is not even something I posted.

Still don't understand how a compact midface becomes a failo though. I think you might be confusing for his high FWHR.
0923A89B-45A3-491F-B048-D94FC7459394.jpeg
DB1AF4DB-F6E1-45BC-9EBD-21649B016F34.jpeg

abmonger

abmonger

Master
Time online
33d 23m
I have never said face doesn't matter.
In fact in my previous replies to you in this thread I said face has the most individual value.

1) Cuck colored Blonde Hair

According to both research and anecdotal evidence, women find blonde hair to be the least attractive hair color on men.
All else being equal, the dark haired version of yourself is considered more attractive to women than your light colored/blonde haired version.

Research:

Anecdotal Evidence:

2) Thin Eyebrows

The shape and position of Barrett's eyebrows are good, however the thickness is average at best and nothing special. They could also be darker in color. The more masculine and dimorphic a face becomes the thicker, longer, and darker the eyebrows become.
View attachment 537077

Jordan Barrett eyebrows
View attachment 537079

Ideal thick, long, and dark eyebrows
View attachment 537089

3) Low ES ratio

The ideal es ratio lies anywhere from 0.45-0.47.
View attachment 537097
Barrett consistently hits within the 0.43-0.45 range making his es ratio a bit low. Barrett's es ratio not low due to a bad IPD but rather extremely thick, wide, and flaring cheekbones (bizygomatic width is too much in relation to his IPD). They are too wide for his face and start to damage his es ratio.

Cheekbone Failo
Speaking about cheekbones, his aren't ideal either. The anterior portion of his cheekbone is the most prominent and has the most mass. He also stores a lot of fat in his malar region. These 2 things combine to produce that "bulbous malar region" that is commonly found to be attracive on women NOT men. Having lots of mass in the zygomatic bone also tends to be correlated with a less prominent browridge (we can see that barrett actually lacks a prominent and protrusive browridge).

Ideally in men the cheekbones have a flatter convexity and the zygomatic prominence is more posterior which is why it is important for men to have thick and prominent zygomatic arches. Whereas in women the zygomatic prominence is ideally more anterior. As we can see Barrett has a lot of anterior zygomatic prominence, maybe this is why females think he looks feminine.
Cheekbones appear less prominent in men because of more prominent supraorbital ridges, lower thirds, and nose bridges.

4) Compact Midface Failo

A compact midface all by itself is neotenous and feminine.
In order to reap the benefits of a compact midface you have to have 2 things:

1) other extremely dimorphic facial characteristics such as:
- thick eyebrows (which he doesn't have)
- prominent browridges (which he doesn't have)
- long ramus (which he doesn't have) a short ramus is a feminine trait btw and a short ramus + compact midface is literally comical.

Compact midface without having a lean face and other high T characteristics
View attachment 537319

Compact midface while being lean and having other high T characteristics
View attachment 537324

2) Low Facial Adiposity
Having low facial adiposity is crucial and far more important for males than for females. This is a good way to talk about his next major failo which is having high facial adiposity.

5) High Facial Adiposity

Barrett struggles to maintain a lean face and is well known for having high facial adiposity levels.

TLDR: having a lean face is extremely important and probably more important than dimorphism and symmetry (for males).

Barrett can't stay lean even for a fucking runway show
He looks chubby and bloated most of the time.

6) Overly Protrusive/Protruding Lips

Barrett's lips are overly protrusive in relation to his chin and nose.

Just look at how Jon's lips are vs jordans lips
View attachment 537359

He looks like a fucking chimpanze. This convex mouth area is commonly found among negroids and gooks.
View attachment 537361View attachment 537362View attachment 537364

In Barrett's case they make him look more feminine because women ideally have short curling upper lips and lips that are plump and protrusive.

Introducing Rickett's Esthetic E-Line to prove my point:
In order to see if your lips are too protrusive draw a line from your pronasale (nasal tip) to your soft tissue pogonion (most prominent part of your chin.
In general the upper lip should be 2mm behind the line and the lower lip 4mm behind the line, however females can afford to have less space between the lips and the E-line, sometimes it may fall right on the line instead of behind the line. In men especially extremely well developed, sexually dimorphic Caucasian males the lips tend to fall well behind the E-line sometimes much more than 4mm.

Lets try this on Gandy
View attachment 537392

Now Barrett
View attachment 537394

As you can see Gandy passes in flying colors while Barrets are clearly too protrusive.
Nose tip projection and chin projection are also a factor but in Barrett's case his overgrown maxilla and extremely protrusive lips cause cosmetic disharmony for his side profile.

To Recap:
- overly protrusive lips failo
- cuck blonde hair failo
- low es ratio failo
- thin eyebrows
- feminine nose
- feminine cheekbones
- constantly bloated (high facial adiposity) huge failo
- sub-optimal chin, nose, and browridge projection
- short ramus

Not to mention his eye area isn't even "perfect". He could use wider PFL, thicker eyebrows, longer eyelashes, and he lacks a long, defined, and downturning medial canthus.
When you factor in his shitty physique it's utterly over for him.

Low IRL appeal and he is not even a perfect PSL 8.
Jesus Christ you went off. Good shit, it's pathetic that he cant even stay lean for a runway show.

Introvertednarc

Introvertednarc

Time online
63d 10h 0m
Who tf is this now?
HES A WHITE WORSHIPPING , LOW IQ OLDCEL CUCK THAT MY PARENTS KNOW IRL , YOU PROBABLY RESEMBLE HIM QUITE A BIT TOO , IF ITS TRUE THAT OUR LOOKS SHAPE OUR THOUGHT PROCESSES, MENTALITY AND ATTITUDES .

8BE4FE31-571E-44D3-83DC-CDC1171101FD.jpeg
9A7F0E5D-A854-49B2-903D-CFD4C02E3607.jpeg

Original

Original

High Tea
Time online
8d 13h 42m
don't worry OP, the devs will patch this in version 2.021

john2

john2

The Faithful
Time online
71d 10h 34m
HES A WHITE WORSHIPPING , LOW IQ OLDCEL CUCK THAT MY PARENTS KNOW IRL , YOU PROBABLY RESEMBLE HIM QUITE A BIT TOO , IF ITS TRUE THAT OUR LOOKS SHAPE OUR THOUGHT PROCESSES, MENTALITY AND ATTITUDES .

View attachment 537991View attachment 537992
Yeah cope harder if you think the average curry has more SMV than a white JFL.

You'd be unhappy too for being a blackpilled curry. Looks give access you confidence and a attitude btw.

I mog that cuck too.

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Time online
82d 16h 0m
Jesus Christ you went off. Good shit, it's pathetic that he cant even stay lean for a runway show.
I should have gone into more detail but much of the information will go over most ppls heads (no offense to anyone) I'm not expert or anything btw

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m

AF698543-AC2B-4158-B7AB-67B405DEBD4B.jpeg
00D0666E-98BB-4F97-BFE7-EEC6F6A4C815.jpeg
7E2DCAE2-2ADC-4856-A8A6-6C96CAD571A7.jpeg
DC545BC7-B3A7-49E3-9D7D-447A8564234C.png
E7BA78AD-0043-40E0-8791-5BF79847ED9C.jpeg
ADC0FE82-E19D-4EF5-AD56-A1FB3FC1735C.png
BCD7F74F-7225-4C6D-AD9C-355B8DF4A0A6.png
C91B7D77-B0F3-412F-885A-E6FEDD17EF62.png
A5301240-1CE6-403B-BC5A-150AAB1C9023.jpeg
B82FC832-4F9C-4FB5-B22E-3DFFDC37C5F6.jpeg

DDD0D5F4-61FF-4661-BD4D-A5F9D3620D89.gif
F73D13EE-41C2-438B-9265-E259A2D2034D.gif

Attachments

john2

john2

The Faithful
Time online
71d 10h 34m
Cope I wanted to destory this barret cope so I just asked 50 girls ( I asked more then the thread , cuz I asked about more )
Do you have even the slightest bit of proof where I ever said Barrett has 10/10 SMV?

No. You're just wasting your own time here on your own thread.

Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Time online
82d 16h 0m
Do you have even the slightest bit of proof where I ever said Barrett has 10/10 SMV?

Agreed bro
But there are still a few copers in denial. They need to see the light

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m

Smv is hell important yet u still worship barret and cope about a chadlite ethnic mogging hum in terms of appeal to majority white jbs . Just lol at ur self hate and cope man. Use those same pics and send it to girls our age I dare u .jfl at this
7C2A3FBC-A4BD-4211-B160-80AA9A7D1F33.gif

1B2C9969-7D4B-4DDD-BF86-C1179150B43C.jpeg
41F9D3FA-4FB3-4D64-A5BF-2F2892017E9E.png
78AB09C1-C6D5-415A-A7A8-B6473DEF04EF.jpeg
9CE22621-14FB-47B8-9A4F-7D7987386B56.png
FE019558-26C1-4ED6-A238-2B90387113AE.jpeg
A34BC680-E98F-4C67-9711-9CB56D105010.gif

Attachments

Sikkunt23

Sikkunt23

Zephir
Time online
75d 31m
Kingkellz

Kingkellz

Time online
82d 16h 0m
Still don't understand how a compact midface becomes a failo though. I think you might be confusing for his high FWHR
Babies
Women
Men

Let's say all 3 have compact midfaces. But what separates them? What makes all 3 look different from each other?

It's all about what it's paired with.

Babies- everything is still developing

Women- have shorter lower thirds, full cheeks, softer/chubby face and smaller lighter bones

Men- have bigger heavier longer bones (lower third height) with leaner faces

So what happens when a male has a compact midface without a tall lower third or a lean face?

With excess face fat he will look like neotonous and feminine.
Without bones he will look like an underdeveloped baby.

In other words if you are a man and have a compact midface you should have a tall ramus, chin, and a lean face.

Barrett doesn't have a tall ramus or a lean face therefore his compact midface doesn't really help him out. I guess it's better than a long horse midface.

Same goes for high fwhr, it's only something you can brag about or something that can help you out when you are sub 12% bodyfat.

Dyorotic2

Dyorotic2

Übermensch
Time online
98d 17h 30m
insanely good thread, thanks for exposing Barrett's pathetic real-life appeal. The exact same thing would apply to O'pry, just to a lesser extent. They're both attractive on an aesthetically pleasing and metric level, but they have next to know sex appeal and both look way to alien and intimidating to the average female.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 2)