(BLACKPILL) BARRETT COPES ENDING NOW! BARRETT HAS LOW IRL APPEAL CONFIRMED!

Mogs

• Total voters
holy fuck someone send this to barret he will legit rope

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, It'snotover, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
Self hating coping gay indeed .
Cope. How am i self hating when that ethnic is clearly weird looking and of low value jfl.

If it was someone like Rob Evans then yeah, i agree.

Go use the same pics of the chadlite ethnic and the same pics of barret to 10 girls our age 15-19 and tell me what they say . Challenge u .
Ik the outcome of this, obviously they'll choose a handsome roided jock over a male model.

But the 'chadlite ethnic' is an obvious abomination where i live because white girls love white men and so do ethnic women. You're the ethnic coper here if you think they won't prefer the Aussie Barrett over some unknown ethnic.

But you still have no answer to the questions i posed.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, s3-s3 and Sikkunt23
People on this forum forget that models like Barrett are scouting for their “striking” look, think about female models taller than the average male, super skinny and gaunt, you think most men like that compared to say Margot Robbie? Fuck no.
Same thing applies to Jordan Barrett but homosexuals in denial on this forum will deny that

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Nautica, Deleted member 6512 and 5 others
People on this forum forget that models like Barrett are scouting for their “striking” look, think about female models taller than the average male, super skinny and gaunt, you think most men like that compared to say Margot Robbie? Fuck no.
Same thing applies to Jordan Barrett but homosexuals in denial on this forum will deny that
Scouted+

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23
High iq mirin u Bhai . Jordan barret is only a model cuz of his striking looks not cuz he is a hot guy jflllllll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, RecessedPrettyboy, s3-s3 and 1 other person
JFL is no one picking up on "angry fish with majestic hair" ? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Caging so hard rn :lul: :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nautica and Sikkunt23
Barrett lacks sex appeal because he's always been told by his modelling agencies to have a certain look and physique in order to be on the runway. Imagine if he wasn't a runway model... he'd be someone like Jeff Seid... who had decent PSL and high IRL value because muscles and more dimorphism apart from his facial aesthetics.

Sjar 4
Sjar 3

jeff seid have what barrett lacks for sex appeal , their faces is similar , but jeff have masculine taller chin , not an exagerated doll nose like barrett , dark hair , thicker dark eyebrows ,taller lower third in general , if u fix these things on barrett and he lift on top of that he would be the ultimate PSL SMV sex appeal mogger

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Heguldus, Kingkellz and 5 others
View attachment 535941View attachment 535945
jeff seid have what barrett lacks for sex appeal , their faces is similar , but jeff have masculine taller chin , not an exagerated doll nose like barrett , dark hair , thicker dark eyebrows ,taller lower third in general , if u fix these things on barrett and he lift on top of that he would be the ultimate PSL SMV sex appeal mogger
You're right. Barrett's failo is his chin.

however, you can see how Jeff's nose isn't nice either.

But clearly Barrett PSL mogs this guy -

SharedScreenshotepb

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, inceletto, godlikesz and 1 other person
You're right. Barrett's failo is his chin.

however, you can see how Jeff's nose isn't nice either.

But clearly Barrett PSL mogs this guy -

View attachment 535952.
To psl autists? Yes . To prime jbs ? No . Do it urself use these SAME PICS of him
And barret and ask 10 girls our age 15-19 . And tell me what they say jfl at u coping helf hating cuck .

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6512, RecessedPrettyboy and 2 others
JFL is no one picking up on "angry fish with majestic hair" ? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Caging so hard rn :lul: :lul:
Half this fourm is gay and doesn’t read when someone ends barret copes

To psl autists? Yes . To prime jbs ? No . Do it urself use these SAME PICS of him
And barret and ask 10 girls our age 15-19 . And tell me what they say jfl at u coping helf hating cuck .
Remember that PSL is the foundation for your IRL value. A guy with no PSL value can never have good IRL value, but a guy with great PSL value can always fraud a great IRL appeal. You can't deny or disprove this.

You're actually retarded if you think prime JBs know anything about PSL. Bringing them into the discussion is a miserable cope to defend your stance. What a shame.

Do it urself use these SAME PICS of him
And barret and ask 10 girls our age 15-19 .
How many times do you want to hear the same thing?

I know it and i've said it myself that Barrett has shit IRL appeal compared to what someone would think of about him.

You're simply forcing me to think that you're dyslexic now.

• Ugh..
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IGNORANT , SELF HATING DEGENERATE STREET SHITTER , KEEP CRYING FOR PRETTY BOY SOUTH ASIANS ETHNICS . THE SHIT SCENTED AIR IN YOUR COUNTRY HAS POISONED YOUR FEEBLE MIND

View attachment 535192View attachment 535193
I have 3 toilets moron and have never open defecated stop harassing me
Also not barrett is a high elf god
Ur subhuman zayn malik can't even complete

• Ugh..
I have 3 toilets moron and have never open defecated stop harassing me
Also not barrett is a high elf god
Ur subhuman zayn malik can't even complete
Bro your such a self-hater. Your blaming your loneliness and virginity to being indian, when it could just be your ugly and autistic.

Bro your such a self-hater. Your blaming your loneliness and virginity to being indian, when it could just be your ugly and autistic.
Stfu, you'd be doing the same if you were a shitskin.

Stop trying to virtue signal like a foid. It pisses me off.

• Ugh..
Well first time i saw him i found him odd, some guy told me he was slayer, lmao... now i see him on psl very good looking but irl i always knew he's somewhat odd...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and johncruz12345
niche appeal DOESNT mean GENERAL appeal.
Barrett is more niche appeal. imo.
In real life with dating the thing is though. Being niche can work great/good. Since we can only date a limited amount of women. If 1 million of women find you hot, is also so that you won't fuck 99.9%of them because not possible. Because maybe 1000 in a lifetime is the maxx amount of woman a man can manage. So if you come across 1000 women in your life whom love your niche looks, you are doing just as well as a dude admired by 1 million.

This woman is into the niche, of cats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 6512 and Deleted member 6856
Barrett’s issues are his face is wayyyy too wide , chin is recessed and feminine , and facial averageness is just fucked beyond belief . @Kingkellz can confirm with his lookism studies

exactly. His *facial averageness* deviates significantly from ideal and it is what throws women off (and men here). Remember attraction is all about the first 0.1sec. It’s instant and automatic and our brains do a tremendous amount of processing in this timeframe to evaluate genetic fitness. He also lack dimorphism and he is too fair/blonde for women of fertile age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and s3-s3
Psychology for science fair moment

• Love it
I asked ALMOST 40 PRIME WOMEN , ages 15-19 , mostly WHITE, some LATINAS , and some indians and black girls. I asked them a SIMPLE question. I gave them 2 pics (one of a random chad/chadlite and one of the PSL Le barret himself ) . These were the pics of barret i have used (all of these are GOOD CANDIDS. OR MODEL SHOOTS with MINIMAL TO NO FRUADING(editing and such)).
BARRET PICS USED :
View attachment 535016View attachment 535017
PICS OF CHADS OR CHADLITES USED
View attachment 535020View attachment 535021View attachment 535022View attachment 535024View attachment 535025View attachment 535031

RESULT ????? : NO GIRL CHOSE BARRET OVER THESE GUYS !!!!!!! . NOT A SINGLE ONE .

View attachment 535038
THIS IS THE EVIDENCE FROM THE CHATS .
View attachment 535061View attachment 535062View attachment 535063View attachment 535064View attachment 535065

I also used this chad , and used pics of chico and barret together and every girl said chico (dark haired guy ) mogs . just lol at barret gang @inceletto @Introvertednarc @looxmakser49 @Copemaxxing @Golang @Biggdink @Over
View attachment 535075

destroying a few copes :
no brooooo these girls are just copingggggggg :
no they arent , why the fuck would they lie , im giving them 2 guys and telling them who do they like , there is no benefit into lying for them jfl
Bb b b b b bUT barret fucks models tho keep coping !!!!
niche appeal DOESNT mean GENERAL appeal. also its likely he does that cause he is in the modelling buiness, has connections , bored and low inhib . i dont think its his appeal , as clearly shown in my experiment .View attachment 535090View attachment 535089
Bonus : jfl
GIRLS THEMSELVES EXPLAINS WHY THEY DONT FIND BARRET APPEALING !!! . btw girl 24 is a local model that’s why she used terms such as bone structure and hooded eyes lol .
View attachment 535095View attachment 535096View attachment 535097View attachment 535098View attachment 535099.
@Vidyacoper @Kingkellz @ArvidGustavsson @alexjones .
it’s over for barret gang .
try some pretty boys like manu, chico vs barret

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
water

• Love it
Reactions: s3-s3 and Sikkunt23
try some pretty boys like manu, chico vs barret
Chico won in all experiments lol I gave them side by side pics of chico and bareet in the thread . Did u even read the chats ?

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Chico won in all experiments lol I gave them side by side pics of chico and bareet in the thread . Did u even read the chats ?
yeah but, manu wouyld prob mog chico if u showed em two of thjem

yeah but, manu wouyld prob mog chico if u showed em two of thjem
Cope Chico mogs but manu still jb appeal mogs barret to gandy and back

Cuz his appeal to girls is getting lower and lower
well he can still fuck because of fame and money

why was he kissing that dude?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Deleted member 4430 and inceletto
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and inceletto
If you're going to tell me that face doesn't matter at the end, there's no difference between you and a greycel.
I have never said face doesn't matter.
In fact in my previous replies to you in this thread I said face has the most individual value.
What makes Barrett unattractive?

1) Cuck colored Blonde Hair

According to both research and anecdotal evidence, women find blonde hair to be the least attractive hair color on men.
All else being equal, the dark haired version of yourself is considered more attractive to women than your light colored/blonde haired version.

Research:
By analyzing data from over 145,000 of their male members (they have 800,000 in total), the site found that men who have brown hair average 10 dates per month, while blonde guys only have around three.

27.5 percent of the women said yes to men wearing a blond wig, 30 percent accepted invitations from the men with brown wigs, 35 percent accepted invitations from men with black wigs and only 13.8 percent for men who donned a red wig.

Anecdotal Evidence:

2) Thin Eyebrows

The shape and position of Barrett's eyebrows are good, however the thickness is average at best and nothing special. They could also be darker in color. The more masculine and dimorphic a face becomes the thicker, longer, and darker the eyebrows become.

Jordan Barrett eyebrows

Ideal thick, long, and dark eyebrows

3) Low ES ratio

The ideal es ratio lies anywhere from 0.45-0.47.

Barrett consistently hits within the 0.43-0.45 range making his es ratio a bit low. Barrett's es ratio not low due to a bad IPD but rather extremely thick, wide, and flaring cheekbones (bizygomatic width is too much in relation to his IPD). They are too wide for his face and start to damage his es ratio.

Cheekbone Failo
Speaking about cheekbones, his aren't ideal either. The anterior portion of his cheekbone is the most prominent and has the most mass. He also stores a lot of fat in his malar region. These 2 things combine to produce that "bulbous malar region" that is commonly found to be attracive on women NOT men. Having lots of mass in the zygomatic bone also tends to be correlated with a less prominent browridge (we can see that barrett actually lacks a prominent and protrusive browridge).

Ideally in men the cheekbones have a flatter convexity and the zygomatic prominence is more posterior which is why it is important for men to have thick and prominent zygomatic arches. Whereas in women the zygomatic prominence is ideally more anterior. As we can see Barrett has a lot of anterior zygomatic prominence, maybe this is why females think he looks feminine.
Cheekbones appear less prominent in men because of more prominent supraorbital ridges, lower thirds, and nose bridges.

4) Compact Midface Failo

A compact midface all by itself is neotenous and feminine.
In order to reap the benefits of a compact midface you have to have 2 things:

1) other extremely dimorphic facial characteristics such as:
- thick eyebrows (which he doesn't have)
- prominent browridges (which he doesn't have)
- long ramus (which he doesn't have) a short ramus is a feminine trait btw and a short ramus + compact midface is literally comical.

Compact midface without having a lean face and other high T characteristics

Compact midface while being lean and having other high T characteristics

2) Low Facial Adiposity
Having low facial adiposity is crucial and far more important for males than for females. This is a good way to talk about his next major failo which is having high facial adiposity.

5) High Facial Adiposity

Barrett struggles to maintain a lean face and is well known for having high facial adiposity levels.

Facial adiposity has consistently been linked to perceptions of attractiveness and health, with heavier faces being judged to be more unattractive and unhealthier. To date, facial adiposity has also been linked to a number of actual health outcomes including: cold and flu number, duration of colds and flu, frequency of antibiotic use, respiratory illness, blood pressure, cardiovascular illness, salivary progesterone, psychological well-being, arthritis, diabetes, circulating testosterone, immune function, and oxidative stress.
A study by Foo et al. (2017) showed that facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces. The researchers also found that, for females faces, facial adiposity squared and sexual dimorphism were the best predictors of female facial attractiveness, while facial adiposity was also the strongest predictor of perceived health for male faces, while sexual dimorphism was the strongest predictor of perceived health for female faces, with facial adiposity failing to reach statistical significance.

TLDR: having a lean face is extremely important and probably more important than dimorphism and symmetry (for males).

Barrett can't stay lean even for a fucking runway show

He looks chubby and bloated most of the time.

6) Overly Protrusive/Protruding Lips

Barrett's lips are overly protrusive in relation to his chin and nose.

Just look at how Jon's lips are vs jordans lips

He looks like a fucking chimpanze. This convex mouth area is commonly found among negroids and gooks.

In Barrett's case they make him look more feminine because women ideally have short curling upper lips and lips that are plump and protrusive.

Introducing Rickett's Esthetic E-Line to prove my point:
In order to see if your lips are too protrusive draw a line from your pronasale (nasal tip) to your soft tissue pogonion (most prominent part of your chin.
In general the upper lip should be 2mm behind the line and the lower lip 4mm behind the line, however females can afford to have less space between the lips and the E-line, sometimes it may fall right on the line instead of behind the line. In men especially extremely well developed, sexually dimorphic Caucasian males the lips tend to fall well behind the E-line sometimes much more than 4mm.

Lets try this on Gandy

Now Barrett

As you can see Gandy passes in flying colors while Barrets are clearly too protrusive.
Nose tip projection and chin projection are also a factor but in Barrett's case his overgrown maxilla and extremely protrusive lips cause cosmetic disharmony for his side profile.

To Recap:
- overly protrusive lips failo
- cuck blonde hair failo
- low es ratio failo
- thin eyebrows
- feminine nose
- feminine cheekbones
- constantly bloated (high facial adiposity) huge failo
- sub-optimal chin, nose, and browridge projection
- short ramus

Not to mention his eye area isn't even "perfect". He could use wider PFL, thicker eyebrows, longer eyelashes, and he lacks a long, defined, and downturning medial canthus.
When you factor in his shitty physique it's utterly over for him.

Low IRL appeal and he is not even a perfect PSL 8.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: blatonslatt, It'snotover, AscendingHero and 14 others
In fact in my previous replies to you in this thread I said face has the most individual value.

According to both research and anecdotal evidence, women find blonde hair to be the least attractive hair color on men.
All else being equal, the dark haired version of yourself is considered more attractive to women than your light colored/blonde haired version.

Research:

Anecdotal Evidence:

2) Thin Eyebrows

The shape and position of Barrett's eyebrows are good, however the thickness is average at best and nothing special. They could also be darker in color. The more masculine and dimorphic a face becomes the thicker, longer, and darker the eyebrows become.
View attachment 537077

Jordan Barrett eyebrows
View attachment 537079

View attachment 537089

3) Low ES ratio

View attachment 537097
Barrett consistently hits within the 0.43-0.45 range making his es ratio a bit low. Barrett's es ratio not low due to a bad IPD but rather extremely thick, wide, and flaring cheekbones (bizygomatic width is too much in relation to his IPD). They are too wide for his face and start to damage his es ratio.

Cheekbone Failo
Speaking about cheekbones, his aren't ideal either. The anterior portion of his cheekbone is the most prominent and has the most mass. He also stores a lot of fat in his malar region. These 2 things combine to produce that "bulbous malar region" that is commonly found to be attracive on women NOT men. Having lots of mass in the zygomatic bone also tends to be correlated with a less prominent browridge (we can see that barrett actually lacks a prominent and protrusive browridge).

Ideally in men the cheekbones have a flatter convexity and the zygomatic prominence is more posterior which is why it is important for men to have thick and prominent zygomatic arches. Whereas in women the zygomatic prominence is ideally more anterior. As we can see Barrett has a lot of anterior zygomatic prominence, maybe this is why females think he looks feminine.
Cheekbones appear less prominent in men because of more prominent supraorbital ridges, lower thirds, and nose bridges.

4) Compact Midface Failo

- long ramus (which he doesn't have) a short ramus is a feminine trait btw and a short ramus + compact midface is literally comical.

View attachment 537319

View attachment 537324

2) Low Facial Adiposity
Having low facial adiposity is crucial and far more important for males than for females. This is a good way to talk about his next major failo which is having high facial adiposity.

5) High Facial Adiposity

Barrett struggles to maintain a lean face and is well known for having high facial adiposity levels.

TLDR: having a lean face is extremely important and probably more important than dimorphism and symmetry (for males).

View attachment 537359

He looks like a fucking chimpanze. This convex mouth area is commonly found among negroids and gooks.
View attachment 537361View attachment 537362View attachment 537364

In Barrett's case they make him look more feminine because women ideally have short curling upper lips and lips that are plump and protrusive.

In order to see if your lips are too protrusive draw a line from your pronasale (nasal tip) to your soft tissue pogonion (most prominent part of your chin.
In general the upper lip should be 2mm behind the line and the lower lip 4mm behind the line, however females can afford to have less space between the lips and the E-line, sometimes it may fall right on the line instead of behind the line. In men especially extremely well developed, sexually dimorphic Caucasian males the lips tend to fall well behind the E-line sometimes much more than 4mm.

Lets try this on Gandy
View attachment 537392

Now Barrett
View attachment 537394

As you can see Gandy passes in flying colors while Barrets are clearly too protrusive.
Nose tip projection and chin projection are also a factor but in Barrett's case his overgrown maxilla and extremely protrusive lips cause cosmetic disharmony for his side profile.

To Recap:
- cuck blonde hair failo
- low es ratio failo
- thin eyebrows
- feminine nose
- feminine cheekbones
- short ramus

Not to mention his eye area isn't even "perfect". He could use wider PFL, thicker eyebrows, longer eyelashes, and he lacks a long, defined, and downturning medial canthus.

U forgot wide face . Wide face is NOTTTT appealing to women .

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, s3-s3 and Kingkellz

Research:

Anecdotal Evidence:

2) Thin Eyebrows

View attachment 537077

Jordan Barrett eyebrows
View attachment 537079

View attachment 537089

3) Low ES ratio

View attachment 537097

Cheekbone Failo

4) Compact Midface Failo

View attachment 537319

View attachment 537324

2) Low Facial Adiposity

5) High Facial Adiposity

View attachment 537359

View attachment 537361View attachment 537362View attachment 537364

Lets try this on Gandy
View attachment 537392

Now Barrett
View attachment 537394

To Recap:
- cuck blonde hair failo
- low es ratio failo
- thin eyebrows
- feminine nose
- feminine cheekbones
- short ramus

You also forgot to mention facial averageness. It’s a legit trait just like facial symmetry lol . Look it up . Jordan barrets main issue is that . That’s why he doesn’t appeal to women

No way.

I've clearly said it before.

Barrett is high PSL. Never have I ever said that he's got great IRL value.

But now you'll be asking "what's the point of having low IRL value and high PSL value?"...

---> it's for modelling, being considered in the list of the most beautiful men ever, and being worshiped on PSL forums, JUST because you have top tier facial features, great coloring and the best ratios on your face ever.

Not whether "how many girls like him or not" or "how much pussy can he slay".

Any high tier normie or chadlite (if he tries hard) can go and sleep around with more than a 100 whores
(or more than how many women Barrett slept with).

THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE MOGS BARRETT.

You know what kind of a delusion all of you guys are stuck in now??? You guys are the type of people who would think and say this :-

• "Oh this random 6 PSL chad has aids, he can't slay anymore cause that nigga's bed ridden. Whoa, bro, just found out that the 6 PSL chad only slept with 50 girls in his life. If I could sleep with a 100... i'll be mogging him in all ways, in no time :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:."

It's utterly retarded. I don't need to explain myself further on.

This is a PSL forum for a reason. Anyways, @Sikkunt23 Barrett clearly has better features and a better skull than every other guy you posted in the OP, that doesn't change the fact that he's high PSL.

So are other models too.

There's weird looking female models who have top tier features and large cheekbones (compared to the average woman).

BUT their unusual look,...... lack of femininity + sexual dimorphism (androgyny) ......... and their repulsive bodies will always be a let down for men.

@DaddyBigPenis this is the type of jargon I tried to elaborate to you the other day. Posts like this have clearly diverted from the fundamentals of PSL. And the era of facial aesthetics is on decline. If these newcels of 2020 don't care about PSL and only 'muh sex appeal"... why don't they leave this forum and start gymcelling + growing neck-beards to look more "High T and alpha" XD. Everyone over here is lazy and poor enough to get surgeries to ascend as 6+ PSL (or even have a bad base to begin with), that's why they're all trying to stick to these knock-off alternatives to get crumbs of pussy and then show up here as high tier normies at best who "mog Barrett" because they slayed more women than him.
What do you think?

• Love it
U have been blackpilled on barret by my threads indeed brother
lol idk what was wrong with me
ITS OVER FOR JAKE SAMUEL COPERS
7E3B1652 1960 4915 A93D 48864B2C3C47

JFL PSL GOD BTW

Attachments

• 21666998-0-image-a-10_1575182723192.jpg
    21666998-0-image-a-10_1575182723192.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 57
  • Love it
U forgot wide face . Wide face is NOTTTT appealing to women .
I mentioned it when I talked about the cheekbones.
You also forgot to mention facial averageness. It’s a legit trait just like facial symmetry lol . Look it up . Jordan barrets main issue is that . That’s why he doesn’t appeal to women
Yes but he was asking what specific facial characteristics and facial ratios make him unattractive so I told him.
Facial averageness is legit but harder to grasp and harder to explain imho.

• +1
No way.

I've clearly said it before.

Barrett is high PSL. Never have I ever said that he's got great IRL value.

But now you'll be asking "what's the point of having low IRL value and high PSL value?"...

---> it's for modelling, being considered in the list of the most beautiful men ever, and being worshiped on PSL forums, JUST because you have top tier facial features, great coloring and the best ratios on your face ever.

Not whether "how many girls like him or not" or "how much pussy can he slay".

Any high tier normie or chadlite (if he tries hard) can go and sleep around with more than a 100 whores
(or more than how many women Barrett slept with).

THAT DOESN'T MEAN HE MOGS BARRETT.

You know what kind of a delusion all of you guys are stuck in now??? You guys are the type of people who would think and say this :-

• "Oh this random 6 PSL chad has aids, he can't slay anymore cause that nigga's bed ridden. Whoa, bro, just found out that the 6 PSL chad only slept with 50 girls in his life. If I could sleep with a 100... i'll be mogging him in all ways, in no time :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:."

It's utterly retarded. I don't need to explain myself further on.

This is a PSL forum for a reason. Anyways, @Sikkunt23 Barrett clearly has better features and a better skull than every other guy you posted in the OP, that doesn't change the fact that he's high PSL.

So are other models too.

There's weird looking female models who have top tier features and large cheekbones (compared to the average woman).

BUT their unusual look,...... lack of femininity + sexual dimorphism (androgyny) ......... and their repulsive bodies will always be a let down for men.

@DaddyBigPenis this is the type of jargon I tried to elaborate to you the other day. Posts like this have clearly diverted from the fundamentals of PSL. And the era of facial aesthetics is on decline. If these newcels of 2020 don't care about PSL and only 'muh sex appeal"... why don't they leave this forum and start gymcelling + growing neck-beards to look more "High T and alpha" XD. Everyone over here is lazy and poor enough to get surgeries to ascend as 6+ PSL (or even have a bad base to begin with), that's why they're all trying to stick to these knock-off alternatives to get crumbs of pussy and then show up here as high tier normies at best who "mog Barrett" because they slayed more women than him.
What do you think?
"b-b-but muhh he has high psl"
didnt read ngl

• Love it
@john2 U COPING SELF HATING GAY SUBHUMAN . Even people in turkey don’t like barret jfl at ur UTTER AUTISM PSL GAY COPING MECHANISMS TBH . @Introvertednarc @Vidyacoper @Kingkellz tto
82AB09EF 9E0E 44E7 B9BC 665832C17E0B
53600962 E5B6 4C9A 9450 A374A23725FC
6660A76B 59D2 4830 8682 27441F1D36E9
6980472C 596B 4F5F 84D0 3C944586E49C
914A9C9D F846 4928 A11C 737599DDD1FB
C0B11412 D6F3 49E1 883D 15073377958E
F76390FC 625F 48D0 B6B8 ACFDC599F769
773FB160 CE8A 456C BC3F F070FEEE761A
A5C2D541 FFB6 4798 AE62 7EF0A217542A
BE2EDE5A 5D9A 404D BB2C 12B4BDFA4EDE
4ED9FA8D 6E48 44D6 AA5B 716AD88B68E2
4337F03D ADB5 4E6E ACEA 3C524DF5E921

AB1A02A4 3B8F 4FD6 A951 488DD51B6860
BF731E88 0757 48C2 AD98 B6FE4422A48D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, s3-s3, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Now make them choose between Barrett and a sub-chadlite, I'm curious.

• +1
Reactions: Mustascend
????? Bro I told u 4 times that u mog him hard . I didn’t even know how he looked like jfl
You mog him brutally too bhai , I’m Just spreading his pictures bc he hates Hindus

• +1
You mog him brutally too bhai , I’m Just spreading his pictures bc he hates Hindus
Religion hating of any kind is low T tbh . Jfl at @john2 and @Truecel

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • Woah
Reactions: Kingkellz