(BLACKPILL) BARRETT COPES ENDING NOW! BARRETT HAS LOW IRL APPEAL CONFIRMED!

Mogs

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Idk man foids are weird that could be true but honestly i really don’t see any of them rejecting him irl. Internet is a bit different from real life.
of course they wouldnt reject him jfl. it's like the "eyes too far apart" misc meme, ppl are harder on the other sex online than they are irl.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Salludon
I've asked girls the exact same thing. Barrett is always rated around 6 which Chico 9 or 10. JFLLLL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over, 6485b025t and Sikkunt23
baretg mogs

• Ugh..
Reactions: Sikkunt23
I've asked girls the exact same thing. Barrett is always rated around 6 which Chico 9 or 10. JFLLLL
Chico will always mog brother . Jfl at homosexual barret gang tbh @inceletto

• +1
Reactions: Over, Hector, Introvertednarc and 1 other person
You should try again with this video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz and maxlooks
I am making another . I send girls videos and pics of barret this time
Girls want what other girls want so this video might be bias though. The lvl of autism in this forum though jfl

banger thread

retards like @no_coat_no_soap can keep coping with PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Sikkunt23
Mirin post.

I always been anti Barret. The only true god are: Chico, Gandy and Delon.

Insane Chicopill BTW
2A76C81B 3400 42DD 8420 5F0C373278AD

JFL and non belivers in this forum

Show them this video

You should do one comparing Chads of various races.

Asked 5,000 girls who's hotter, not a single one picked Barrett

4327F52B00000578 0 image a 14 1502423668799
IEZWyt0

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and SpearOfOrion
Or show them this collage I made in the past

When I tried the same esperiments, girls picked Barrett over chadlites like Zayn malik

Attachments

• IMG_2020-05-14_18-17-17.JPG
    IMG_2020-05-14_18-17-17.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 159
Lmao brootal
His face is extremely aesthetic but no sex appeal, he doesn’t look dimorphic at all. He should inject t ASAP
Claudia Walsh as avi > Steve Rogers as avi

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
those girls would melt if barrett approached them IRL tho

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus

When I tried the same esperiments, girls picked Barrett over chadlites like Zayn malik
All these pics are frauded . Use the pics I have in my examples I used unfruaded pics for a reason jfl .

No wonder you are a streetshitter and your streetshitter foids are just coping

• Ugh..
Meanwhile he's fucking Stacey

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, Sikkunt23, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
Balanced as all things should be
IMG 0011

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Sikkunt23

we all know he doesnt look like this irl jfl

that's all photoshop+lighting+good angles

• +1
this thread is silly

are you honestly assuming that barrett won't mostly slay simply because of online subhuman foids coping?

they will all TAKE him in a heartbeat if it was Barrett's intention to be with them

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus, 7 rings and Sikkunt23
Probably bc he looks like a bloated tranny

• Love it
1) I showed a girl a picture of the biggest slayer in my school (could fuck the principal’s wife if he wanted), and she said he was ugly. Girls are weird about being honest when rating guys.

2) Barrett definitely doesn’t have the broadest appeal due to his somewhat uncanny bone structure. He still is very attractive and spends his days fucking supermodels. If you don’t think he’s attractive, watch him be interviewed be a female reporter.

• Ugh..
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Sikkunt23
1) I showed a girl a picture of the biggest slayer in my school (could fuck the principal’s wife if he wanted), and she said he was ugly. Girls are weird about being honest when rating guys.

2) Barrett definitely doesn’t have the broadest appeal due to his somewhat uncanny bone structure. He still is very attractive and spends his days fucking supermodels. If you don’t think he’s attractive, watch him be interviewed be a female reporter.
Shit method son keep fucking coping . That’s why I put a comparison and a choice between 2 men for a reason . It’s an action and girls have no reason to lie . Also u have absolutely 0 proof meanwhile i have text evidence for my claims . Keep coping son .
@Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6512 and Kingkellz
Shit method son keep fucking coping . That’s why I put a comparison and a choice between 2 men for a reason . It’s an action and girls have no reason to lie . Also u have absolutely 0 proof meanwhile i have text evidence for my claims . Keep coping son .
@Kingkellz

Rating a guy ugly is an action as well. If you want proof girls like him, watch him be interviewed by a female reporter.

• Ugh..
Rating a guy ugly is an action as well. If you want proof girls like him, watch him be interviewed by a female reporter.
Keep coping u utter abomination. Just accept he’s a sex appealless alien . Do do the same experiment urself ask girls and use the same pics and send proof . Gonna be the exact same . another day another cope

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Kingkellz
Keep coping u utter abomination. Just accept he’s a sex appealless alien . Do do the same experiment urself ask girls and use the same pics and send proof . Gonna be the exact same . another day another cope

I don’t know how it’s a cope. I gain nothing from Barrett being good looking. I don’t need to run an experiment. I’ve seen him interact with girls. He’s a model for a reason.

• Ugh..
I don’t know how it’s a cope. I gain nothing from Barrett being good looking. I don’t need to run an experiment. I’ve seen him interact with girls. He’s a model for a reason.
he’s a model cuz of his unique features. Not cuz he’s sexually attractive or good looking . @Kingkellz already explained this earlier

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, Copeful, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Barret only appeals to the autists on this forum and model agencies looking for aliens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Copeful, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
he’s a model cuz of his unique features. Not cuz he’s sexually attractive or good looking . @Kingkellz already explained this earlier
Either way he slays. Watch him be interview by a female. It’s comical.

• Ugh..
Best thread ever, i remember showing my mom Barrett pics and she said that he looks horrible and gay, she rated him a 3/10 and when i asked her why she said she doesnt like faggot looking men, meanwhile she rated Gandy a 9/10 and Jason Morgan a 8,5/10
You could cope that my mom is not a teenager no more though but the disgusted expression she made when she saw Barrett was hilarious, not even with FaceandLMS pics she made that face (she rated him a 3/10 too tho)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Copeful and Sikkunt23
Best thread ever, i remember showing my mom Barrett pics and she said that he looks horrible and gay, she rated him a 3/10 and when i asked her why she said she doesnt like faggot looking men, meanwhile she rated Gandy a 9/10 and Jason Morgan a 8,5/10
You could cope that my mom is not a teenager no more though but the disgusted expression she made when she saw Barrett was hilarious, not even with FaceandLMS pics she made that face (she rated him a 3/10 too tho)
Read my second barret thread on the ratings it’s pinned . It’s even better

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Rofl, read the comments, literally everyone is saying that he has no appeal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Over and Sikkunt23
Fucking brutal for Barrett
IMG 20200807 145935

• +1
Reactions: Over and Sikkunt23
The thing is Barrett doesn't Always look good in a candid photo but if you Place him beside Another person, does he ever look bad?

Always thought that Barrett's face was rather feminine

• +1
Fucking brutal for Barrett
View attachment 572041
High IQ comment that should be shown to all autists here. Also jfl at that faggot he didn't rven talk about his insane forward growth.

I have a feeling that nigger lurks here. He released video 3 days ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512