Blackpill Changes your perspective on movies

IAmNoSaint

IAmNoSaint

Bronze
Today I saw the Downton Abbey movie with my girlfriend. For people who don't know it is set in this aristocratic household in early 20th Century England. I am going to discuss some spoilers below so I suggest if you actually give a crap about Downton Abbey don't read any further.

Anyway in this one scene the boiler room is broken, so they have to call a repairman to come and fix it. It is downstairs near the kitchen area where the kitchen staff work. Among the kitchen staff there is this young lady named Daisy and she is in a relationship with one of the other servants of the household. This guy is near incel tier or at best low tier normie in looks. He has no lower third, prey eyes as I recall, and big dumbo ears sticking out. He wants to marry her and run off with her to start a family and she is hesitant to do so. Along comes this guy to fix the boiler, and, of course, he is a Chad.

The instant Daisy and Chad set eyes on each other she gives him that "your hot, I wanna fuck you look" that girls give to attractive guys. At this point I am thinking like "man, it is so over for that poor guy who is her bf. He is gonna get so cucked". Daisy shows him where the boiler room is and he makes some suggestive comments to Daisy that she jokingly rebuffs. I am thinking if this were reality she would probably suck his dick right there in the boiler room lol.

Anyway, he fixes the boiler and then goes to hang out with the kitchen staff, and Chad and Daisy flirt a bit more. Daisys bf sees this and gets all jealous and enraged about it. Later he is so enraged he goes into the boiler room with a shovel and hits the boiler with a shovel breaking it again(that actually made no sense to me because by doing that the chad would have to come back and fix it again, and it is NOT in his interest for chad to return there. but whatever, he does this. Later in the show he admits to Daisy that he did it out of jealousy and passion for her, and Daisy thinks it is really sweet and really falls hard for him and wants to marry him in the end(yeah right).

In reality she would have cucked him and either broken up with him or he would have never found out. She might have gotten pregnant with chads baby and told her bf it is his and she will marry him and stuff to take care of the child. chad of course would have pumped and dumped her lol.

I also saw the latest Jurassic World again the other day(I also saw it on a plane ride last summer). I noted how most of the average looking people tend to get killed off, how the ugly people are the bad guys, and how the hero and heroine of course are the best looking people in the movie jfl.

I said to her after the movie that I thought for sure that guy was going to get cucked by chad(didn't use those terms though). She actually agreed with me and thought the same thing lol. Of course she doesn't want to see the Joker with me, not her kind of movie she tell me.

Last edited:
Cool story bro

• +1
Reactions: IAmNoSaint
Not even a word

The blackpill made me never watch movies. I can only laugh at the most attractive actors automatically getting in relationships and rant about Jew delusions.

didn't read but i hate movies becouse there's to manny chads and blackpill there

didn't read but i hate movies becouse there's to manny chads and blackpill there
Of course they are gonna hire mostly Chads, but they do occasionally have incel tier looks guys in movies for certain parts, like the one I was describing.