Blackpill facts compilation

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
1) if you wonder why some guys get laid and have gf because they're not good enough and why you can't get the same, you probably might be uglier than you think you are and he mogs you

2) A 3/10 female smvmogs a 9/10 rich male model

3) For Indians- Indian women won't date you unless you have lots of money and status. Foreign women also maynot give you a chance because you're not white. Either way you're doomed

4) Whites- all of your cultural icons are invaded by Ethnics and entertainment industry is ethnic washing more and more white characters. ( Before it was White washing)

6) Hypergamy increases year per year. Even if you had a gf in your past expect to get cucked/ dumped soon

7) for guys who think they're a sold 7/8 - if you were atleast a 5.5 in your rating system,even with frauding, you will be famous because of Tiktok/ Instagram etc. Society is getting more lookist because of these social medias.So if you ain't famous by now for you're probably not good-looking

8)Just approach bro/ socialize more bro - you'll only be considered a loner creep if you don't talk to anyone as sub4( Chris Evans is a 4 here). If you socialize more, you'll be considered a tryhard loser who unnecessary tags in everywhere. If you approach women will get offended and they post things like " why i always get approached by ugly men?" Like that

9) Looksmax bro you'll be a chad- you won't be a Chad with looksmaxing if you weren't atleast a high tier normie before. If you were obese maybe it'll be different but most cases, no

10) This is extension of a previous fact. An average women's smv and sex count is infinite compared to an Average men
11) For women, average man is someone like Gandy or chico. If you ain't 6ft above, you won't be even considered a man by them
12) feminism don't hate 'men'. They only hate sub 6ft non White non chads

To be continued

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9852, BigBoy, kebabcoper and 31 others
Good thread, dont kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2658, DidntRead and 12 others
TLDR: be chad or death

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and 5 others

average guy in nordic countries look like that

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: .🇹🇩., BigBoy, Highrise and 8 others
Chris Evans is a 6> PSL here mate...

• +1
Reactions: Linoob, mikeock, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
back to trapmaxxing

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1751
13) Any visible sign of balding will destroy your SMV PERIOD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, dachad, DidntRead and 9 others
1) if you wonder why some guys get laid and have gf because they're not good enough and why you can't get the same, you probably might be uglier than you think you are and he mogs you

3) For Indians- Indian women won't date you unless you have lots of money and status. Foreign women also maynot give you a chance because you're not white. Either way you're doomed

4) Whites- all of your cultural icons are invaded by Ethnics and entertainment industry is ethnic washing more and more white characters. ( Before it was White washing)

6) Hypergamy increases year per year. Even if you had a gf in your past expect to get cucked/ dumped soon

7) for guys who think they're a sold 7/8 - if you were atleast a 5.5,even with frauding, you will be famous because of Tiktok/ Instagram etc. Society is getting more lookist because of these social medias.So if you ain't famous by now for you're probably not good-looking

8)Just approach bro/ socialize more bro - you'll only be considered a loner creep if you don't talk to anyone as sub4( Chris Evans is a 4 here). If you socialize more, you'll only be considered a tryhard loser who unnecessary tags in everywhere. If you approach women will get offended and they post things like " why i always get approached by ugly men?" Like that

9) Looksmax bro you'll be a chad- you won't be a Chad with looksmaxing if you weren't atleast a high tier normie before. If you were obese maybe it'll be different but most cases, no

10) This is extension of a previous fact. An average women's smv and sex count is infinite compared to an Average men
11) For women, average man is someone like Gandy or chico. If you ain't 6ft above, you won't be even considered a man by them

To be continued
Jfl

Chad has the highest smv

More than gigastacy

Gigachad gets his life put on a plate for him

Eg

Meeks is a real gigachad

Banged a billionaires daughter and had a kid just from one pic

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, Luke LLL, Deleted member 3202 and 2 others
What'd you say about Chris Evans cunt

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 1751
What'd you say about Chris Evans cunt
Chris Evans is handsome. He's a chadlite. / High tier normi But here, 4 is chadlite tier and 5 is chad tier. Rdj is 3.85, Chris Hemsworth and Pratt are both 4.95, Tom welling 5 , Ballou and chico 5.5 Caville and Gandy 6, Opry 6.76 and Hexum highest , a weak 7

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, I'mme, Mexicanboi and 1 other person
Chris Evans is handsome. He's a chadlite. / High tier normi But here, 4 is chadlite tier and 5 is chad tier
Yeah, I rate him PSL 6.25, I don't think people here are THAT harsh.
I've been rated PSL 6...

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 1751
I hate when ugly bitches call guys ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, .🇹🇩., BigBoy and 7 others
I hate when ugly bitches call guys ugly
There are no ugly girls actually even they objectively look ugly . They have thirsty cucks to calll them a princess while they look like beggarcess in reality
Yeah, I rate him PSL 6.25, I don't think people here are THAT harsh.
I've been rated PSL 6...
Alain Delone prime is rated a weak 6 here bro . That's what I was suggesting 😅 btw that point was half sarcastic. But anyway trying to socialmaxx without status/ looks are no use

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.cope
Still extremely bluepilled, need to add this

1. Minimum height to be accepted is 6'2, neutral height is 6'4, Chad height is 6'6 (At least in Western-Europe)
2. After 21+ it's OVER, your youth is gone and society hates you
3. If you don't have a net worth of at least 1 million your dogshit
4. You need a minimum of 10k followers on insta/tik tok to even have a chance with JB's
5. Framewise, you NEED at least a 8' wrists, with 23'+ bideltoids while being sub 10% bodyfat (Anything else is cope)
6. "White" is a American concept, in the Western-World you either need to be Germanic or Nordic (Meds, Anglo's etc are considered ethnic)
7. Your symmetry and facial harmony should be impeccable, if you ever had a bad picture in whatever lighting your ugly end of story.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Deleted member 4887, .🇹🇩. and 10 others

1. Minimum height to be accepted is 6'2, neutral height is 6'4, Chad height is 6'6 (At least in Western-Europe)
4. You need a minimum of 10k followers on insta/tik tok to even have a chance with JB's
5. Framewise, you NEED at least a 8' wrists, with 23'+ bideltoids while being sub 10% bodyfat (Anything else is cope)
6. "White" is a American concept, in the Western-World you either need to be Germanic or Nordic (Meds, Anglo's etc are considered ethnic)
7. Your symmetry and facial harmony should be impeccable, if you ever had a bad picture in whatever lighting your ugly end of story.
It’s over for many men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 1751
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Tbh, only 1 in 10.000 men are NOT incel. They are the extreme outliers that get all the women.
It’s all or nothing. Be Gigachad or rot.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, itachi1, Griffith and 1 other person
because you use smartphone instead of professional camera

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and Deleted member 1751

Damn i was about to post it in next post. You spoiled it. It's fine anyway. Let me add one more
10 incher or ldar
because you use smartphone instead of professional camera
Sorry?

• +1
Reactions: Griffith
Damn i was about to post it in next post. You spoiled it. It's fine anyway. Let me add one more
10 incher or ldar

The thing is, everybody already subconsciously knows these facts they just cope themselves out of it. Like how our brain constantly filters out the fact that we are mortal and we could die any second, if it didn't we wouldn't get anything done.

Good but exaggerated.
Top 5% looks is enough irl.

6psl (top 3%) for slaying, 5psl (top 20%). for dating.

Just be a lean, stylemaxxed social guy with normie face to get a gf, just mog 19 of 20 guys to consistently and easily slay.

• +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Highrise and Deleted member 1751
hiroshima nagasaki blackpill facts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
It’s all or nothing. Be Gigachad or rot.

To be extremely honest what is stopping men from just becoming gay or getting with traps?
Seems like only viable option tbh, dead serious.

• WTF
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 1751, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Delusional thread.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Deleted member 1751
negativity bias/victim complex up this bitch
Exactly my thoughts, only why when I said I will be getting double LL at 6'2'' to become 6'6'' people in looksmax called me crazy???

• +1
negativity bias/victim complex up this bitch

Exactly my thoughts, only why when I said I will be getting double LL at 6'2'' to become 6'6'' people in looksmax called me crazy???

They are clearly gaslighting you, You have been a poster here for almost a year, a good portion of users always steer you into the wrong direction. The actions (not opinion) of prime females should matter only to you.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 1751

smh greycels :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Not true

• +1
stopped reading at #2, youre retarded

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, BigChinHispanic, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and justanothergymcell

7) for guys who think they're a sold 7/8 - if you were atleast a 5.5 in your rating system,even with frauding, you will be famous because of Tiktok/ Instagram etc. Society is getting more lookist because of these social medias.So if you ain't famous by now for you're probably not good-looking

8)Just approach bro/ socialize more bro - you'll only be considered a loner creep if you don't talk to anyone as sub4( Chris Evans is a 4 here). If you socialize more, you'll be considered a tryhard loser who unnecessary tags in everywhere. If you approach women will get offended and they post things like " why i always get approached by ugly men?" Like that

To be continued
Cope
stopped reading at #2, youre retarded
Same

• +1
It's only going to get worse in the next decade as social media snowballs.

in 2035 even Barrett will probably go ER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Maybe this is true in 2040 or 50 but who give af. My plan is to have fun and fuck like 600 women (obviously most of them are gonna be between 5s and 6s) by 2030 and then Nut inside a bitch with a super PCT that’s 5’8” to ensure my kids are 6’4” without shoes on chads. 95% of users are beta cucks that want to cuddle with a Stacy and watch the sun set together. Hypergamy is real and it is not entirely a bad thing. From the way you guys type shit here you’re acting as if all stacies only have a body count of 8 since they don’t fuck anything subchico. Their body count on average now is atleast 90-100. Imagine thinking all 90 to 100s of those are chads. They still fuck ugly guys but they’re just gonna block their number if she didn’t enjoy the sex. With chad she’d withstand it for a while and then cut him off if he’s also trash in bed. Moral of the story is; looksmax and have plenty of ONS until you aren’t a sex addict anymore. Let the 2040 incels worry about the crazy high standards women will have in the future. Rn it’s still the same old. 6 Ft, PCT, NW0, wide lower third and that’s it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, kebabcoper, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Maybe this is true in 2040 or 50 but who give af. My plan is to have fun and fuck like 600 women (obviously most of them are gonna be between 5s and 6s) by 2030 and then Nut inside a bitch with a super PCT that’s 5’8” to ensure my kids are 6’4” without shoes on chads. 95% of users are beta cucks that want to cuddle with a Stacy and watch the sun set together. Hypergamy is real and it is not entirely a bad thing. From the way you guys type shit here you’re acting as if all stacies only have a body count of 8 since they don’t fuck anything subchico. Their body count on average now is atleast 90-100. Imagine thinking all 90 to 100s of those are chads. They still fuck ugly guys but they’re just gonna block their number if she didn’t enjoy the sex. With chad she’d withstand it for a while and then cut him off if he’s also trash in bed. Moral of the story is; looksmax and have plenty of ONS until you aren’t a sex addict anymore. Let the 2040 incels worry about the crazy high standards women will have in the future. Rn it’s still the same old. 6 Ft, PCT, NW0, wide lower third and that’s it
What if men become more and more suhbuman by then? Feminism, veganism and liberalism will make men more and more emasculated. Younger guys are tall but severely out of shape. Either too skinny or too fat

) Whites- all of your cultural icons are invaded by Ethnics and entertainment industry is ethnic washing more and more white characters. ( Before it was White washing)
Non sense
Make sure u have a few bastards
That will be raised by betamale

• +1
) Whites- all of your cultural icons are invaded by Ethnics and entertainment industry is ethnic washing more and more white characters. ( Before it was White washing)
Non sense
It's true bro. Look at movies which were adapted from comics/ novels. The characters who used to be white are black/ Asian etc now.

It's true bro. Look at movies which were adapted from comics/ novels. The characters who used to be white are black/ Asian etc now.
Oh yes the tictok Stacy's are watching marvel's
Doesn't matter girls will seek out white cock

• +1
It's only going to get worse in the next decade as social media snowballs.

in 2035 even Barrett will probably go ER
Imagine Barret posting the kind of retribution video like Er did 😂
Oh yes the tictok Stacy's are watching marvel's
Doesn't matter girls will seek out white cock
It's not just cock I'm talking about. Dc is considering Micheal B Jordan for Superman, Black actress as Huntress, Asian heroin for Lois lane. Marvel made lot's of their characters ethnic like Heimdall, Nick Fury, made masculine heroes like Hercules, Thor and Ikaris gay. Its perfectly ok with casting non White actors but it's injustice to original work by changing the whole essence of the heroes. Clark Kent is a wasp hero. His morals and values derived from his racial and religious background.

Last edited:

average guy in nordic countries look like that

Yeah, just brutal tbh.
I hate being south european, even tho i have dirty blond hair.
Med phenos are very gracile, almost deathnic tier

• +1
Imagine Barret posting the kind of retribution video like Er did 😂

It's not just cock I'm talking about. Dc is considering Micheal B Jordan for Superman, Black actress as Huntress, Asian heroin for Lois lane. Marvel made lot's of their characters ethnic like Heimdall, Nick Fury, made masculine heroes like Hercules, Thor and Ikaris gay. Its perfectly ok with casting non White actors but it's injustice to original work by changing the whole essence of the heroes. Clark Kent is a wasp hero. His morals and values derived from his racial and religious background.
And we will have women fawning over 50 year old jokers
Sjw in the streets racist in the sheets

• +1
I hate women.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1751
This thread is fucking stupid mods move it to off topic

• So Sad

• +1