Blackpill facts compilation

Still extremely bluepilled, need to add this

1. Minimum height to be accepted is 6'2, neutral height is 6'4, Chad height is 6'6 (At least in Western-Europe)
2. After 21+ it's OVER, your youth is gone and society hates you
3. If you don't have a net worth of at least 1 million your dogshit
4. You need a minimum of 10k followers on insta/tik tok to even have a chance with JB's
5. Framewise, you NEED at least a 8' wrists, with 23'+ bideltoids while being sub 10% bodyfat (Anything else is cope)
6. "White" is a American concept, in the Western-World you either need to be Germanic or Nordic (Meds, Anglo's etc are considered ethnic)
7. Your symmetry and facial harmony should be impeccable, if you ever had a bad picture in whatever lighting your ugly end of story.
chad height is 6ft 2 ffs

6ft 6 is 1 in 1000 for men

ur retarded if u think 1 in 1000 men are chads

gigachad is 6ft 6 at least

even tho ur trolling

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and Deleted member 1751
chad height is 6ft 2 ffs

6ft 6 is 1 in 1000 for men

ur retarded if u think 1 in 1000 men are chads

gigachad is 6ft 6 at least

even tho ur trolling

"women are racist"
"looks are everything"

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1751
samn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
"1) if you wonder why some guys get laid and have gf because they're not good enough and why you can't get the same, you probably might be uglier than you think you are and he mogs you "

A lot of guys can't get laid due to ruining good opportunities, while uglier guys take all the opportunities that they get so they get laid more. This also applies to guys who have high standards, they may attract a lot of women but they don't even see them because they only see the girls that they can't get. This has always been the case for me, over the years, there were many women that I could have dated, but because I didn't have the guts to talk to them or because my standards were too high, I missed out on all those opportunities.

I am sure that a lot of guys here are the same, just because you have less experience with women than an uglier guy doesn't mean you are uglier than him, it just means that he is more confident and talks to women a lot more than you do.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Popsmoke and Deleted member 1751
Hello anybody there?

Most of this is just utter bullshit. Doesn’t beeing blackpilled mean you actually know what you’re talking about?

• Woah
Still extremely bluepilled, need to add this

1. neutral height is 6'4
5. Framewise, you NEED at least a 8' wrists, with 23'+ bideltoids while being sub 10% bodyfat (Anything else is cope)
7. Your symmetry and facial harmony should be impeccable, if you ever had a bad picture in whatever lighting your ugly end of story.
I just can't take you seriously man

Last edited:
  • JFL
Let's imagine Chad's are hubs;

the only thing really preventing foids from converging towards the nearest hub is the difficulty of doing it, for logistics reasons (geographical position of Chad, time and resources that must be mustered to get to Chad,etc,...).

So, then it's a better solution/compromise, albeit suboptimal, for the foid to settle for the next-best available Hub, which won't be as "Chad" as the first preference.

That's why we don't see 99% of women, converging towards the top 1% of Men;

they would do it in a heartbeat, if the cost of Logistics wouldn't be so high to do so.

Remove frontiers, distances, and add a generally more favorable transaction costs environment, where not so much time and resources have to be traded for the same equal possibility of being with Chad,

and we would indubitably watch the 80/20 ratio, get skewed towards a global Harem of 99/1, or a even larger ratio.

If I narrow down the pool of Men of dating age Worlwide, to about 1.5 Billion, we still get 99% of Women going for 15 Million men Worlwide, which is too high.

There can't be 15 Million Chad's Worlwide JFL

• Hmm...