• Hmm...
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Deleted member 2846 and turkproducer
so true

• +1
Reactions: DaughterSlaughter and norwoodreaper
This is so easily fixed. Unlike a long midface/nose and narrow skull

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Alexanderr, Bennett and 5 others
honestly if you are like norwood 3+ just rope, nw2 already makes it impossible to style hair in a good way

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and norwoodreaper
Nw0 or rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and norwoodreaper
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
shave it all and wear nice snapbacks
Once your bald you need tan and muscles

• +1
Reactions: Usum
i'm nw2 and i can confirm this is not true. cope

• JFL
Reactions: norwoodreaper and LDNPari
nw-1 or death

Hairtransplant or hairsystem. Hairloss is one of the easiest things to solve.

• +1
Reactions: Demir, middayshowers, National Rodgerism and 1 other person

fuark
the difference is ridiculous
i fucikng need this how much doest this cost and how much to maintain ?

As someone's said before, hairsystem is social suicide.
Of course it has downsides, but whats the alternative? Better something than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
what ? why?

nah maybe it's high inhib, but I just mean having to own up to having the hair system.

I honestly think it's better to just play the prevention game but obviously that has problems too.
Of course it has downsides, but whats the alternative? Better something than nothing.
agree

nah maybe it's high inhib, but I just mean having to own up to having the hair system.

I honestly think it's better to just play the prevention game but obviously that has problems too.

agree
ofc you should try and prevent it but if your already norwood 5 or whatever it would one save you thousands of dollars on hair transplants and two look way better and more dense than even multiple HT's

luckily if you have no friends, then no one will know about hair system probably

stfu bitch i shave all my hair every month

the fact that you blame the lack of sexual contacts on one's hairline is probably a bigger cope 💀
Hairline = everything

Prove me wrong.

every man in my dads side of my family is bald 🙃🙃🙃
just jfl

thank the lord for hairtransplants and hairsystems doesnt replace natural hair but still better then nothing

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
Hairline = everything

Prove me wrong.

i'm 4.0 psl with nw2 and i've dated several 6.0+ psl people lmfao. personality > hairline (or almost any feature) and that's the bigger blackpill for you

i'm 4.0 psl with nw2 and i've dated several 6.0+ psl people lmfao. personality > hairline (or almost any feature) and that's the bigger blackpill for you

hahahahaha dont come at me with that blue pill shit

25 posts definitely trolling
every man in my dads side of my family is bald 🙃🙃🙃
just jfl

thank the lord for hairtransplants and hairsystems doesnt replace natural hair but still better then nothing
legit. i need hair system NOW

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism

bro im slowly losing my hair at 17 how do you think i feel? luckily i have already slayed SOME but still not enough. im going to fight the norwood reaper till im fkn dead

• +1
bro im slowly losing my hair at 17 how do you think i feel? luckily i have already slayed SOME but still not enough. im going to fight the norwood reaper till im fkn dead
im 17 as well
im not thinning or losing hair i think but i have the worst hairline imaginable.

im 17 as well
im not thinning or losing hair i think but i have the worst hairline imaginable.
im losing hairs 10 a day or something idk but its falling out. rn im not doing anything to stop it. i know low iq but im going to fix this shit idc what anyone says balding=death sentence

if anything it's a blackpill because personality is much harder to change than your hairline

i never believed it either until i stopped acting like a fucking retard during any social encounter

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
This is so easily fixed. Unlike a long midface/nose and narrow skull

This. It's not over unless it can't be fixed by surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
hey mate stop saying that looksmaxers think 6psl guy whos an introverted autist with social anxiety will get laid as much as a 6psl guy with good social skills

• +1
im losing hairs 10 a day or something idk but its falling out. rn im not doing anything to stop it. i know low iq but im going to fix this shit idc what anyone says balding=death sentence
10 hairs is completely normal dude...

Can a long midface be fixed with surgery or a long nose? I can pm you pics because I think I can trust you

Yeah pm me but I need to research surgeries for long midface, my only theory right now is to widen or/and lengthen lower third to match

MAJOR LOL this is Looksmax boyo not Reddit. I have seen first hand how much pussy a guy can get by being the biggest Chad in the room.

So what you got a little status in a small area and can get laid? Chad can get laid anywhere, anytime no status needed.

Being good looking = easy social circle, easy friends, easy status, plus attractive to women.

I seen so many guys with a little status and good personality get cucked for not being good looking

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TruestTruecel, middayshowers, National Rodgerism and 1 other person
So what you got a little status in a small area and can get laid? Chad can get laid anywhere, anytime no status needed.

cope

Being good looking = easy social circle, easy friends, easy status, plus attractive to women.

false, false, false, true. if you're insufferable you're insufferable, people aren't going to stay in your life because you're gl. just fucking lol

I seen so many guys with a little status and good personality get cucked for not being good looking

won't work with everyone obviously, but it's a cope to assume it's always about looks

I’ll get hairline lowering done in the future.

Not true. Negativity bias up this shit.

It all depends on skull. Some NW1s are cucked because of high foreheads and shit skulls. Some NW3s look amazing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, National Rodgerism and Pendejo

It all depends on skull. Some NW1s are cucked because of high foreheads and shit skulls. Some NW3s look amazing.
Agreed. I'm NW1 to 1.5 And my hair looks fine when cut properly.

Can a long midface be fixed with surgery or a long nose? I can pm you pics because I think I can trust you
Long nose can't really be fixed, but you can make it appear slightly shorter by reducing the length of the nose tip making it more upturned.

If by midface you also mean the sub nasal area there is anterior impactation on the maxilla for the bones and various lip lift procedures for the soft tissue.

• +1
Long nose can't really be fixed, but you can make it appear slightly shorter by reducing the length of the nose tip making it more upturned.

If by midface you also mean the sub nasal area there is anterior impactation on the maxilla for the bones and various lip lift procedures for the soft tissue.
Do you have alot of knowledge on this?

I'm going to get one of these once I'm past 25 since it looks much better than most ht results I've seen and also you don't need to take fin (hopefully my hairline won't recede too much before I have the money to hairsystemaxx). How can you get the temple points that give that Chad casket-like hairline? Can a system give you that or you should het a ht for them?

LEGIT I'm norwood 2 but I have high + narrow forehead so it looks like norwood 3, luckily I can still run the coverup game since I have wavy thick hair with no visible balding spots, just temple recession.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Do you have alot of knowledge on this?

Not about nose surgery.

I have been researching bimax w/ ccw and had a lip lift myself.

• +1
jfl.
It can easily be fixed with hair systems. It's expensive, but what is the cost
of living a shitty life - is it cheaper?

• +1
I'm going to get one of these once I'm past 25 since it looks much better than most ht results I've seen and also you don't need to take fin (hopefully my hairline won't recede too much before I have the money to hairsystemaxx). How can you get the temple points that give that Chad casket-like hairline? Can a system give you that or you should het a ht for them?

LEGIT I'm norwood 2 but I have high + narrow forehead so it looks like norwood 3, luckily I can still run the coverup game since I have wavy thick hair with no visible balding spots, just temple recession.
tsujji should be available within the next 10 years (by that I mean it wont cost 300k plus), plus there are other options coming to the market, my plan is to cope with finasteride, duta and ru and try to maintain as much hair as possible until EVENTUALLY I will be able to get rid of my subhuman hairline

• +1
jfl.
It can easily be fixed with hair systems. It's expensive, but what is the cost
of living a shitty life - is it cheaper?
OP is mega Rarted. Don't bother talk him to 😂👌😩😩