Blackpill is a cope

Deleted member 3163

Deleted member 3163

Kraken
I can prove it. I mog 90% of the guys near me be it height, frame, and most importantly face. Yet I never had a girlfriend or any women messaging me first on my Instagram. In my school guys way ugly, short and low iq have had more than 4-5 girls. I never had any girlfriend. Blackpill o true when it comes to being a leader of the group. Since I'm tall and big and have decent face I'm automatically the headboy of the school, automatically have friends, I'm the favourite of my teachers even tho I don't study and talk all the time in the class. In all these aspects blackpill is the best pill but if you want girls confidence is key. I'm not saying that even if you are 1psl you will get girls with confidence but if you are average looking and have some confidence and are taller than the girl you will have a chance.
This guy has had more than 5 gfs
Screenshot 2020 06 24 13 45 11 109 commiuigallery Screenshot 2020 06 24 11 28 10 411 comgoogleandroidappsphotos

This guy never had a girlfriend Screenshot 2020 07 31 00 44 47 040 commiuigallery

What do you guys think?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, thecel and 31 others
Fag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Biscuits, GigaMogger and 12 others
You’re a mentalcel that’s why u have never had a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 3323, retard and 18 others
You’re a mentalcel that’s why u have never had a girlfriend
Yes this. You cannot be a mentalcell and let blackpill work. You need confidence

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 7079, Chadelite and 6 others
We are all just mentalcels so we cope with blackpill

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, RAMU KAKA, Highrise and 22 others
did you forget to take a shower?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, GigaMogger, CristianT and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Kingston, Deleted member 7079, hairyballscel and 3 others
The blackpill is omnipresent

You can't escape it

It is as true as gravity, its a law of nature to be quite honest

There are exceptions to the rule of course. However just because you're an exception doesn't mean you're the rule

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14262, LowTierNormie and 8 others
The blackpill is omnipresent

You can't escape it

It is as true as gravity, its a law of nature to be quite honest

There are exceptions to the rule of course. However just because you're an exception doesn't mean you're the rule
Why am I am exception?

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Lev Peshkov
I can prove it. I mog 90% of the guys near me be it height, frame, and most importantly face. Yet I never had a girlfriend or any women messaging me first on my Instagram. In my school guys way ugly, short and low iq have had more than 4-5 girls. I never had any girlfriend. Blackpill o true when it comes to being a leader of the group. Since I'm tall and big and have decent face I'm automatically the headboy of the school, automatically have friends, I'm the favourite of my teachers even tho I don't study and talk all the time in the class. In all these aspects blackpill is the best pill but if you want girls confidence is key. I'm not saying that even if you are 1psl you will get girls with confidence but if you are average looking and have some confidence and are taller than the girl you will have a chance.
This guy has had more than 5 gfs
View attachment 556892View attachment 556893

This guy never had a girlfriendView attachment 556894

What do you guys think?
Low iq is actually good for getting foids, you're too dumb to understand shit so you dont overthink

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14262, Highrise and 11 others
Yes this. You cannot be a mentalcell and let blackpill work. You need confidence
Why can’t you just tell a girl your friends with if she wants to go on a date with you, in person of course

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Low iq is actually good for getting foids, you're too dumb to understand shit so you dont overthink
Nice theory just like kids who have low iq and never overthink

• +1
Reactions: poloralf
Its cuz u forgot to squint

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Darkstrand, GigaMogger and 9 others
Why can’t you just tell a girl your friends with if she wants to go on a date with you, in person of course
I don't have girls to talk with like there are 2-3 and I already know there answer it will be a no or some excuse.

• +1
Reactions: malignant
I don't have girls to talk with like there are 2-3 and I already know there answer it will be a no or some excuse.
Just ask them.

if they all say no then so what. Your life will be no different.

If they all say no then come clean about your need for a girlfriend. Word will quickly get round and girls will start to give you more attention because you are chadlite.

trust me, the blackpill is real

Just ask them.

If they all say no then come clean about your need for a girlfriend. Word will quickly get round and girls will start to give you more attention because you are chadlite.

So how do I let girls know I need a gf, do I write it in my bio?

Just ask them.

Also shouldn't I already know which girl is interested in me? She should be giving me hints and stuff. Also how do I ask them out without looking like a simp

imo the blackpill is less about getting girls, its more about keeping them, making them threat you good and making them loyal

i see ugly guys with girls all the time but when i ask how their relationships are, its always obvious that its a betabuxx oder the girl cheats/breaks up after small fights etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Darkstrand, Schizoidcel and 4 others
So how do I let girls know I need a gf, do I write it in my bio?
No you stupid fucking curry retard.

DO NOT DO THAT

you tell the girls face to face. AND ONLY IF, you get rejected.

chadlite rule blackpill

when I was 15 I just asked out a girl on the bus if she wanted to go to the cinema with me and she said yea then I lost my virginity

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zeshama, Mewton, Julius and 7 others
Also shouldn't I already know which girl is interested in me? She should be giving me hints and stuff. Also how do I ask them out without looking like a simp
You are clearly autistic, you won’t notice any obvious hints

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 3163
No you stupid fucking curry retard.

DO NOT DO THAT

you tell the girls face to face. AND ONLY IF, you get rejected.

chadlite rule blackpill

when I was 15 I just asked out a girl on the bus if she wanted to go to the cinema with me and she said yea then I lost my virginity
Ohkkk so in real life I should ask now I get it but also where I live there is not a culture of dating guys here directly ask girls to become girlfriend they say I love you directly

• JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand
Personality max brah

Also how do I ask them out without looking like a simp
Do you want to go on a date with me to —x wherever place—

if she says no then who cares.

best way to do so is in person. Preferably one to one.

you are ultra low inhib if you do it in front of her friends. I would only do that with the hottest girl without a boyfriend. If she says yes you get a number if she says no then you just smile say ok and walk away. Again only if she is very hot do you do this method and you only EVER DO THIS ONCE. Never again can you do this. Only once.

if you get rejected by 3 girls in one day then all you need to do is let word get round

These methods cannot go wrong if you are chadlite/chad in your area

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand, Kenickie, Chadeep and 1 other person
Do you want to go on a date with me to —x wherever place—

if she says no then who cares.

best way to do so is in person. Preferably one to one.

you are ultra low inhib if you do it in front of her friends. I would only do that with the hottest girl without a boyfriend. If she says yes you get a number if she says no then you just smile say ok and walk away. Again only if she is very hot do you do this method and you only EVER DO THIS ONCE. Never again can you do this. Only once.

if you get rejected by 3 girls in one day then all you need to do is let word get round

These methods cannot go wrong if you are chadlite/chad in your area
Thx

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkstrand, GigaMogger, Deleted member 7079 and 4 others
I agree to an extent. For me I hate being ugly because it ruins your social life and status with other men a lot.

Also your superficial day to day interactions and first impressions, being good looking just makes every day a sunny day.

The women aspect is the last reason on the list that I dont like being ugly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110, Deleted member 7079, Chadeep and 1 other person
Ohkkk so in real life I should ask now I get it but also where I live there is not a culture of dating guys here directly ask girls to become girlfriend they say I love you directly
Wait what.

“guys here directly ask girls to become girlfriend they say I love you directly”

what does that mean???

Use commas!! ,,,,,,,,, break up your sentences!!!!!!!

How old are you BTW? Have you tried talking to girls while drunk?

Wait what.

“guys here directly ask girls to become girlfriend they say I love you directly”

what does that mean???

Use commas!! ,,,,,,,,, break up your sentences!!!!!!!
I mean in west you go to girls and ask them, "wanna go on a date"? Here you tell them "I love you" no dating part

Can't believe shitskin has gf but you don't.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Patient A
18 just turned no I drank with boys

Well it will cure your awkwardness/neediness around women. You will act the same way as you do with your male friends, basically not giving a fuck, that will help you get laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 3163
Well it will cure your awkwardness/neediness around women. You will act the same way as you do with your male friends, basically not giving a fuck, that will help you get laid.
Also it doesn't help that in my class there are only 4 girls

• Woah
Reactions: Introvertednarc
No personality max for my light autism
Brah it's part of life to get rejected and learn from your failure. To live life to fullest you need to expand the comfort zone. Just watch her body language so you only get soft rejected. Also make sure you use your voice properly. Talk loud enough so everybody can hear you and with a low alpha tone and proper energy. Also make sure not to drop in tone in the end of your sentence like a beta.
These tips only work if you are psl 4+.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 3163
Brah it's part of life to get rejected and learn from your failure. To live life to fullest you need to expand the comfort zone. Just watch her body language so you only get soft rejected. Also make sure you use your voice properly. Talk loud enough so everybody can hear you and with a low alpha tone and proper energy. Also make sure not to drop in tone in the end of your sentence like a beta.
These tips only work if you are psl 4+.
Thx appreciate the help

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
I mean in west you go to girls and ask them, "wanna go on a date"? Here you tell them "I love you" no dating part
Then just say that instead and refer back to what I said before makes no difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Also it doesn't help that in my class there are only 4 girls

Thats irrelevant my man, dont make excuses. Being handsome as you are the World is your oyster so make the most of it.

Next time your around girls your age, be a little tipsy.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
Thats irrelevant my man, dont make excuses. Being handsome as you are the World is your oyster so make the most of it.

Next time your around girls your age, be a little tipsy.
So what do I do? Do I drink early in the morning so that in class I'm tipsy?

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and sandcelmuttcel
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Patient A