Blackpill is a cope

Sorry I did not see this, and I never claimed 5.3. about online dating @Sikkunt23 did an experiment and it was really bad
I dont buy it. In west it might be normal you fucking up because of pheotype failo, but even then ugly girls would match.

Plus I am suprised YOU never making any online dating account. You literally dont even do things that takes no effort or confidence.

I dont buy it. In west it might be normal you fucking up because of pheotype failo, but even then ugly girls would match.

Plus I am suprised YOU never making any online dating account. You literally dont even do things that takes no effort or confidence.
Look at this the account is 45 days old and the I just took a screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-31-23-34-04-448_com.tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-31-23-34-04-448_com.tinder.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 22
Look at this the account is 45 days old and the I just took a screenshot
Only logical explanation is you look fake/serial killer in your photos.

If I remember correctly there was also another good looking white guy who cant do tinder, and his photos were consisted of his selfies in different places with same angles and same looking pics.

Only logical explanation is you look fake/serial killer in your photos.

If I remember correctly there was also another good looking white guy who cant do tinder, and his photos were consisted of his selfies in different places with same angles and same looking pics.
What about irl?

• So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab
What about irl?
Idk man, you are a good looking indian who makes his selfie as his avi in weird virgin forums, i cant quite tell how you act in real life :(

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Idk man, you are a good looking indian who makes his selfie as his avi in weird virgin forums, i cant quite tell how you act in real life :(
I try to act as normal as I can but tbh I'm quite aspie and loner

• So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab
most incels are here because they are non-NT.
Non-NT = DEATH

I am litteraly khhv due to being non-NT

• So Sad
@sytyl PTSD

• So Sad
Reactions: sytyl
I feel you brother. It never began for handsome cels who are non-NT

• +1
@sytyl PTSD
I saw this thread and closed it because it unironically brought me ptsd and made me remember how the girl I liked for the past year is dating a 5'6 chubby asian

and now you made me remember again

it's going to be YEARS before I have a worthy enough oneitis again

:feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
I saw this thread and closed it because it unironically brought me ptsd and made me remember how the girl I liked for the past year is dating a 5'6 chubby asian

and now you made me remember again

it's going to be YEARS before I have a worthy enough oneitis again

:feelscry:
I'm sorry brother

• JFL
I can prove it. I mog 90% of the guys near me be it height, frame, and most importantly face. Yet I never had a girlfriend or any women messaging me first on my Instagram. In my school guys way ugly, short and low iq have had more than 4-5 girls. I never had any girlfriend. Blackpill o true when it comes to being a leader of the group. Since I'm tall and big and have decent face I'm automatically the headboy of the school, automatically have friends, I'm the favourite of my teachers even tho I don't study and talk all the time in the class. In all these aspects blackpill is the best pill but if you want girls confidence is key. I'm not saying that even if you are 1psl you will get girls with confidence but if you are average looking and have some confidence and are taller than the girl you will have a chance.
This guy has had more than 5 gfs
View attachment 556892View attachment 556893

This guy never had a girlfriendView attachment 556894

What do you guys think?

Doesnt disprove the blackpill but proves that being NT matters a lot more than people think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163, Chadeep and SpearOfOrion

brutal mog. Mentalcels exist

Reminder that that photo is a 100% unfrauded front-facing selfie.

06162086-aac1-4eae-904d-b26e1e024b3c-jpeg.477462

Keep barking for this prettyboy chadpreet mogger
Don't know if sarcasm or serious but thx

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1