• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, thecel, Deleted member 4563 and 9 others
doesnt he just steal content from here?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, yukon-cel, Mexicanboi and 12 others
What normies gets?

true bro. I only go to that channel for the ideal ratios and shit.

Dw that much though, all the comments are "remember that personality is more important. Looks dont matter. What is beautiful is different for everyone. This is only for white people."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, 5'8manlet, HighIQcel and 8 others
most normies are blackpilled.
everyone nowadays is on some bullshit antidepressant treatment. they know it's fucked up but they just have better coping skills than most of us here, that includes believing in nonesensensical ideas like "loving yourself" or "visualizing happiness".

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, HighIQcel, Deleted member 10524 and 5 others
it was more popular 4 months ago. this is more like blackpill was popular half a year ago, but now its dying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 6723
it was more popular 4 months ago. this is more like blackpill was popular half a year ago, but now its dying
his most popular vid, 1.5m views, was in February.

Fuck that channel, lets fucking destroy it.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, HighIQcel, Mexicanboi and 2 others
Beauty is what you are inside. Your core values and believes. How much you are doing for others, and how you treat them. I am attracted to beautiful minds, and not worthless superficial stuff. That shit maybe matters to naive young girls, but not a mature woman that knows what she wants in life.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, 5'8manlet, HighIQcel and 3 others
he can dress the blackpill up all fancy and make it presentable for normies but it will never hit as hard as experiencing it first hand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, HighIQcel, Deleted member 10524 and 2 others
His audience is mostly women, they're pretty self aware. His black pill narrative and their agreement does prove that.

• +1
Reactions: Gunna
Normies discovered blackpill but they dont discovere looksmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, HighIQcel, subhuman incel and 2 others
Looking back I realize that normies are smarter than me. I've heard a lot of them say that women are mainly interested in hot guys. Many foids were gushing over some Chad in front of me saying "wow he's so hot" or some shit. But I couldn't believe my lying eyes. I had to cope.
I first coped with studies to lure girls into mirin my high IQ and earning potential, then with pua cringe to somehow become a slayer, and then finally gave up when I discovered psl. I had to go through a years long torturous cycle to end up believing in what's basically a normie platitude. fml

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10536, fogdart and 4 others
everyone nowadays is on some bullshit antidepressant treatment. they know it's fucked up but they just have better coping skills than most of us here, that includes believing in nonesensensical ideas like "loving yourself" or "visualizing happiness".

I think everyone is blackpilled to the degree that people know looks affect your social status, friend groups, and dating; and that hot people tend to engage in "superficial" sex while "average people" don't as much; but a lot of people are ignorant to

1. The very real consequences of looks / halo effect (how it could help you do better school wise and career wise)
2. The fact that dominance means everything in life and nothing else (the trope of the rich geek and the unintelligent bully drop out high school jock is a lie)
3. The fact that your standard of beauty can shift while society's standards do not (in my bluepilled days, I legitimately thought that 75% of people in their 20s were attractive and am still fighting that)
4. The truth and privileges of the female gender (women are way more superficial than men, women don't value emotional relationships over looks, women have a lot more sex than men, how women love dominating / violent / masculine men)
5. The disproportionate amount of sex, orgies, and fwb's that 6's and higher people engage in and intentionally exclude people from
6. What is actual objective beauty and what isn't (facial features, height, etc.)
7. Personality means jack shit and is secondary to looks
8. The fact that this world has no justice or no "guided path" for everyone

The blackpill tends to take knowledge you already have as well as experiences in your own life and puts it in its bluntest terms with no sugarcoating. It puts blurred knowledge / experiences that is resting in the back of your mind, but clears it up and puts it to the forefront.

It's literally like the Matrix - it's something subconcious you know is going on, something is really off, it nags on you, and you can either learn to ignore it or delve deeper into the rabbit hole. And once you know the truth, there is no going back.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, subhuman incel, Deleted member 110 and 5 others
How is loving yourself nonsensical? If no one else loves you, it's all you've got

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
in one video the guy said that the vast majority of his viewers are women, most men are still clueless and it looks like they will remain clueless

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
How is loving yourself nonsensical? If no one else loves you, it's all you've got
It's a coping mechanism, you are a social creature by nature and you can't deny nature without consequences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and HighIQcel
It's a coping mechanism, you are a social creature by nature and you can't deny nature without consequences
And coping mechanisms are part of nature. Your point being...? All animals need to cope, example is the other males in species where only one male mates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
hopefully someone ers that retard :rage:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6723 and magnificentcel
dude can i have the full size picc of your avi

he needs to kill himselfhonestly , the stupid fucker thinks sendhil is handsome
The owner of the channel is Indian

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
for normies to be blackpilled, the information must be presented in a pleasant, normie way.

you can't just go around spouting psl terminology like a retard and not expect them to instantly go into denial mode and shoot the messenger (you) by making fun of your retardation

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 110
i'll watch the vids but always leave a dislike to fuck with his YT algorithm.