Blackpill me on diet

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
What are things I must have in my diets? Vitamins? I'm aiming to get rid of acne, and lighten my skin because of some discoloration from being out in the sun.

Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Jaw is Law
Chocolate in any form = death
Avoid dairy but a little is okay
Avoid nuts
Drink LOADS OF FUCKING WATER
But of course all of that is meaningless if you’re not washing your face properly

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Banned
What are things I must have in my diets? Vitamins? I'm aiming to get rid of acne, and lighten my skin because of some discoloration from being out in the sun.
Eat grassfed biological meat for K2,

S

streege

Zephir
lol i have no diet, eating bad food, and yet top tier skin. keep on coping.

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
To get rid of acne, avoid refined sugars and any sweetened shit. Eat fish/red meat/chicken, vegetals, avoid drinking anything but water or milk, eat fruits. Zero processed stuff, get rid of all carbs but cereals and maybe dairys like some light yoghurts or cheese. This + skincare routine + not jerking off = clear skin

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Ekeoma_The_BBC

Apprentice
stop eating shit

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
everyone here is phd level nutritionist on this forum

also a lot of extremist diet copers
So is there not anything I can eat to like fix my skin? I guess I just need a skincae routine then. I heard Vitamin C restores discoloration tanning faster.

EternalLearner

EternalLearner

Banned
They give me pimples bro, I dont know why. Im not allergic and I actually enjoy them but they almost always cause acne on me
Could be the fatty acids, they are still overall healthy for t

Peachy

Peachy

gaymaxxing with Dope
Does processed meat cause acne? That's a big part of my diet.

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
To get rid of acne, avoid refined sugars and any sweetened shit. Eat fish/red meat/chicken, vegetals, avoid drinking anything but water or milk, eat fruits. Zero processed stuff, get rid of all carbs but cereals and maybe dairys like some light yoghurts or cheese. This + skincare routine + not jerking off = clear skin
So no deli meat either? I make turkey and swiss sandwhiches every day for lunch. I think my dad gets some all natural kind but idk

cocainecowboy

cocainecowboy

cocaine
So is there not anything I can eat to like fix my skin? I guess I just need a skincae routine then. I heard Vitamin C restores discoloration tanning faster.
just have good gut flora and you have good skin

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Knowledgable
Jfl at skinmaxxing as a curry

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
So no deli meat either? I make turkey and swiss sandwhiches every day for lunch. I think my dad gets some all natural kind but idk
Turkey is okay, just don't make your shit greasy or fried. That's terrible for pimples

invisiblecel

invisiblecel

Normies Bane

That's it

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Zephir
Chocolate in any form = death
Avoid dairy but a little is okay
Avoid nuts
Drink LOADS OF FUCKING WATER
But of course all of that is meaningless if you’re not washing your face properly
why do say chocalate is death? it doesnt cause bloat

Peachy

Peachy

gaymaxxing with Dope
Oh does that mean no bacon? fuck.
Every single Russian eats processed bologna and sausages along with tons of white bread and mayo every single day and they are fine

6ft5manlet

6ft5manlet

giga mogger
Oh does that mean no bacon? fuck.
Yeah bro it's utter shit
Every single Russian eats processed bologna and sausages along with tons of white bread and mayo every single day and they are fine
Doesn't even matter dude, some people don't get pimples cuz of their genetics. If you get pimples and want to counter them, then eat better and exercise + skincare routine. Simple

Dyorotic2

Dyorotic2

Enthusiast
don't eat any grains what so ever, they're extremely inflammatory and cause acne, don't drink milk, eat grass-fed beef and lamb, eat pasture-raised eggs (if you can afford high-quality animal foods) also keep your omega 3's to omega 6 ratio balanced. So definitely eat salmon. For carbs eat sweet potatoes or regular potatoes, carbohydrates decrease cortisol significantly in turn raising T. Drink water obviously. Zinc is really good for acne.
Does processed meat cause acne? That's a big part of my diet.
yeah, processed meats fuck your health up, full of sodium and cancer-causing nitrates.
Eat grassfed biological meat for K2,
grass-fed beef barely has any K2 in it, foods like goose liver have the highest content of bioavailable K2

Last edited:
fOreVER

fOreVER

Waiting for the light that will never come <3
I literally smoke packs a day and eat greasy food and my skin is so clear. My only redeeming feature. Skin chad

L

littlesecret

Temp. Banned
I literally smoke packs a day and eat greasy food and my skin is so clear. My only redeeming feature. Skin chad
hope you enojy getting skin cancer from all the free radicals in the food, trump's air, and UVA/UVB radiation.

Dope

Dope

gaymaxxing with Peachy
fuking retard. veganism is deterioration
We literally are omnivores. Veganism if aything is probably more harmful for health. I don't care about living long either lol.

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
I heard before the famine Irish were the tallest in Europe because they ate potatoes while everyone else ate wheat

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)