Blackpill me on diet

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
What are things I must have in my diets? Vitamins? I'm aiming to get rid of acne, and lighten my skin because of some discoloration from being out in the sun.

Chocolate in any form = death
Avoid dairy but a little is okay
Avoid nuts
Drink LOADS OF FUCKING WATER
But of course all of that is meaningless if you’re not washing your face properly

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 2205
Avoid nuts
But of course all of that is meaningless if you’re not washing your face properly
why nuts

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 470, DidntRead and 2 others
What are things I must have in my diets? Vitamins? I'm aiming to get rid of acne, and lighten my skin because of some discoloration from being out in the sun.
Eat grassfed biological meat for K2,

They give me pimples bro, I dont know why. Im not allergic and I actually enjoy them but they almost always cause acne on me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

lol i have no diet, eating bad food, and yet top tier skin. keep on coping.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Bewusst
Chad eats pizza and donuts and is shredded

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, 6’1Chink, YoungRichNigga and 7 others
everyone here is phd level nutritionist on this forum

also a lot of extremist diet copers

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Bewusst, Deleted member 470 and 6 others
To get rid of acne, avoid refined sugars and any sweetened shit. Eat fish/red meat/chicken, vegetals, avoid drinking anything but water or milk, eat fruits. Zero processed stuff, get rid of all carbs but cereals and maybe dairys like some light yoghurts or cheese. This + skincare routine + not jerking off = clear skin

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Deleted member 2205
stop eating shit

everyone here is phd level nutritionist on this forum

also a lot of extremist diet copers
So is there not anything I can eat to like fix my skin? I guess I just need a skincae routine then. I heard Vitamin C restores discoloration tanning faster.

They give me pimples bro, I dont know why. Im not allergic and I actually enjoy them but they almost always cause acne on me
Could be the fatty acids, they are still overall healthy for t

Does processed meat cause acne? That's a big part of my diet.

• +1
To get rid of acne, avoid refined sugars and any sweetened shit. Eat fish/red meat/chicken, vegetals, avoid drinking anything but water or milk, eat fruits. Zero processed stuff, get rid of all carbs but cereals and maybe dairys like some light yoghurts or cheese. This + skincare routine + not jerking off = clear skin
So no deli meat either? I make turkey and swiss sandwhiches every day for lunch. I think my dad gets some all natural kind but idk

So is there not anything I can eat to like fix my skin? I guess I just need a skincae routine then. I heard Vitamin C restores discoloration tanning faster.
just have good gut flora and you have good skin

• Hmm...
Jfl at skinmaxxing as a curry

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
So no deli meat either? I make turkey and swiss sandwhiches every day for lunch. I think my dad gets some all natural kind but idk
Turkey is okay, just don't make your shit greasy or fried. That's terrible for pimples

• +1

That's it

Avoid nuts
why do say chocalate is death? it doesnt cause bloat

Oh does that mean no bacon? fuck.
Every single Russian eats processed bologna and sausages along with tons of white bread and mayo every single day and they are fine

• So Sad
Oh does that mean no bacon? fuck.
Yeah bro it's utter shit
Every single Russian eats processed bologna and sausages along with tons of white bread and mayo every single day and they are fine
Doesn't even matter dude, some people don't get pimples cuz of their genetics. If you get pimples and want to counter them, then eat better and exercise + skincare routine. Simple

• Woah
  • +1
Go vegan or you're reducing your lifespan by 20 years. It's been proven btw

• JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, Deleted member 1862, Gebirgscel and 3 others
soyboy-buying-fruit.png
bernie-sanders-supporter.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Deleted member 1862, SikKunt and 7 others
don't eat any grains what so ever, they're extremely inflammatory and cause acne, don't drink milk, eat grass-fed beef and lamb, eat pasture-raised eggs (if you can afford high-quality animal foods) also keep your omega 3's to omega 6 ratio balanced. So definitely eat salmon. For carbs eat sweet potatoes or regular potatoes, carbohydrates decrease cortisol significantly in turn raising T. Drink water obviously. Zinc is really good for acne.
Does processed meat cause acne? That's a big part of my diet.
yeah, processed meats fuck your health up, full of sodium and cancer-causing nitrates.
Eat grassfed biological meat for K2,
grass-fed beef barely has any K2 in it, foods like goose liver have the highest content of bioavailable K2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, x30001 and Deleted member 2205
Eat better genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2275 and xdw15
I literally smoke packs a day and eat greasy food and my skin is so clear. My only redeeming feature. Skin chad

I literally smoke packs a day and eat greasy food and my skin is so clear. My only redeeming feature. Skin chad

hope you enojy getting skin cancer from all the free radicals in the food, trump's air, and UVA/UVB radiation.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SikKunt and Deleted member 2205
fuking retard. veganism is deterioration
We literally are omnivores. Veganism if aything is probably more harmful for health. I don't care about living long either lol.

I heard before the famine Irish were the tallest in Europe because they ate potatoes while everyone else ate wheat

• JFL
I heard before the famine Irish were the tallest in Europe because they ate potatoes while everyone else ate wheat
Ok so I fact checked this, turns out its legit.

Fellow PotatoNiggers rise up!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and Deleted member 2205

Ok so I fact checked this, turns out its legit.

Fellow PotatoNiggers rise up!
G18o2eso9uu11
=BRO

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WhatToDo, Nibba 2, SikKunt and 3 others
not a fan of living until i'm 90.

jfl at having someone wipe your ass as a grown old man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2205
No diet for your face

My blood type is O+, if I go vegan I'll get sick with time(years).
Ang going vegan is not simple.

Simples thing: Stop eating industrial things. things with dye, sugar etc

Keep coping
Blood type O: Meat, fish, vegetables, and fasting. Avoid dairy, processed foods, and over-eating. Blood type AB: This is considered the modern blood type, therefore they can digest anything efficiently. Its is recommend to eat organic, fresh live foods, as eating fried (etc) foods take away from your energy.

saying cope cope cope is the major cope of retards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
We literally are carnivores.
Blood type O: Meat, fish, vegetables, and fasting. Avoid dairy, processed foods, and over-eating. Blood type AB: This is considered the modern blood type, therefore they can digest anything efficiently. Its is recommend to eat organic, fresh live foods, as eating fried (etc) foods take away from your energy.

Blood type diet is the most retarded shit on this planet
Indigestible

You fucking retard nothing you replied with says you can't go vegan nor did you site a reputable source.

Here, read this and stop saying you can't go vegan because of your blood type when in reality it's because you're a weak willed faggot who can't give up animal products (coming from one).

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV