Blackpill me on diet

vegan activist faggot lets laugh

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and SikKunt
Chocolate in any form = death
Avoid dairy but a little is okay
Avoid nuts
Drink LOADS OF FUCKING WATER
But of course all of that is meaningless if you’re not washing your face properly

1. wrong, 100% dark chocolate/ cacao can be beneficial
2. dairy is cancer
3. lol if you say some shit about estrogen i swear to god
4. u right

We are carnivores, close to all Vegans end up getting issues.
Do you have a source? Because I do.

I'm not vegan but I'm not a fucking brainlet retard that repeats what the meat heads in my gym tell me.

Then cite a source you autistic weak willed faggot.
Nuts are literally seeds you moron, hard-shelled with fiber. It's not meant to be eaten by humans, full of anti-nutrients that destroy the gut as well. No benefits are derived from consuming them.

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo
Do you have a source? Because I do.

I'm not vegan but I'm not a fucking brainlet retard that repeats what the meat heads in my gym tell me.
Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products.

Just take pills for your deficient diet theory.
The Vegan diet is fully composed of man-made fake food with no nutritional value.
You might replace @Pendejo for being the biggest fucking retard on this forum

> The presence of these fiber remnants does not indicate lack of digestion of other nutrients in the nuts.
Literally proves nothing.
Point is, there is no reason for humans to consume such foods, no nutritional value, and plants lack 15 nutrients on top of that.

Supplementation may be required in cases of strict vegetarian diets with no intake of any animal products.

Just take pills for your deficient diet theory.
The Vegan diet is fully composed of man-made fake food with no nutritional value.

Literally proves nothing.
Point is, there is no reason for humans to consume such foods, no nutritional value, and plants lack 15 nutrients on top of that.

https://www.eatright.org/food/nutri...ing-vegetarian-and-vegan-infants-and-toddlers ?

What? it literally goes against your entire fucking claim your retard "muh fiber too hard for my bitch stomach to digest"
15 nutrients on top of that.

Again, any source, or is that what your brainlet meathead friends told you?

https://www.eatright.org/food/nutri...ing-vegetarian-and-vegan-infants-and-toddlers ?

What? it literally goes against your entire fucking claim your retard "muh fiber too hard for my bitch stomach to digest"
Feeding Vegetarian and Vegan Infants and Toddlers
giphy.gif

How to make your kid an Incel 101

Keep listening to the academy of nutrition and dietetics you moron. Full of bias.

Inform yourself about nutrition. I recommend watching Bart Kay, a real scientist that understands mechanisms and doesn't rely on epidemiology (Which proves nothing).

Alright I'm getting trolled, kill yourself
No arguments, you just linked fallacious "science" without actually reading the articles like the moron you are.
Fucking clown you are mate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2275
Care to debunk anything he has said in his videos?

• JFL
just avoid soy milk

To get rid of acne, avoid refined sugars and any sweetened shit. Eat fish/red meat/chicken, vegetals, avoid drinking anything but water or milk, eat fruits. Zero processed stuff, get rid of all carbs but cereals and maybe dairys like some light yoghurts or cheese. This + skincare routine + not jerking off = clear skin
Also meditate 5 hrs a day and lie in the sun at noon with your balls exposed for t production. And don't forget to avoid all plastic, get rid of your mobile phone and all other electronic devices and join a zen retreat to find enlightenment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Also meditate 5 hrs a day and lie in the sun at noon with your balls exposed for t production. And don't forget to avoid all plastics, get rid of your mobile phone and all other electronic devices and join a zen retreat to find enlightenment.
Neuter yourself to ascend into monk state

1. wrong, 100% dark chocolate/ cacao can be beneficial
2. dairy is cancer
3. lol if you say some shit about estrogen i swear to god
4. u right
100% dark chocolate is disgusting. There’s no point in eating chocolate if you’re not getting pleasure from the taste. So you might as well just stop eating chocolate all together. Except in special occasions, we all deserve some pleasure

Eat raw liver to cure acne.

What are things I must have in my diets? Vitamins? I'm aiming to get rid of acne, and lighten my skin because of some discoloration from being out in the sun.
Veggies and steak. Bee pollen is a must.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Nuts are literally seeds you moron, hard-shelled with fiber. It's not meant to be eaten by humans, full of anti-nutrients that destroy the gut as well. No benefits are derived from consuming them.
yeah, nut's have phytic acid and lectins, which yes inhibit the absorption of minerals, but that doesn't mean that they destroy the gut's lining. Carnist cucks exaggerate everything.

• +1
ur retarded
"Processed meat"
When did I mention eating processed meat?
Also WHO is jewish.
If you read the rest of it, it includes red meat, and questions all chicken and fish too

>jewish.

Kill yourself you're either a troll or a retard

ur retarded

If you read the rest of it, it includes red meat, and questions all chicken and fish too

>jewish.

k faggot

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
yeah, nut's have phytic acid and lectins, which yes inhibit the absorption of minerals, but that doesn't mean that they destroy the gut's lining. Carnist cucks exaggerate everything.
Yes they do, it can be observed in long-term Vegans which end up getting digestive issues, even "omnivores", the population is sick due to the large amounts of processed food/plant-based food (aka fake food) they consume.

What are things I must have in my diets? Vitamins? I'm aiming to get rid of acne, and lighten my skin because of some discoloration from being out in the sun.
Just do intermittent fasting and avoid sugar all other diets are cope since Humans are hyper carnivore so try to eat a lot of meat. Just fast from 6 to 12 and eat a lot when the clock hits 12. Not only does this enhance HGH but also it expands your longevity(lifespan)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and SikKunt

>jewish.

jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Ok so I fact checked this, turns out its legit.

Fellow PotatoNiggers rise up!
@Adolf Fitler