bloat is legit

A

AstroSky

Banned
used to consume soylant and only soylant as my food source back when I was a crazy vegan. was always bloated and had no definition. if your always bloated don't bother judging yourself untill you get that sorted out

two pictures one with shit tons of water weight and moon face

other healthy diet and water max.

serious if your bloat is as extreme as mine was. don't bother

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181011-001647.png
    Screenshot_20181011-001647.png
    506.8 KB · Views: 518
  • Screenshot_20181110-151021.png
    Screenshot_20181110-151021.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 527
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 000, Bennett, DarknLost and 3 others
How much water did you drink everyday? I'm a little bloated, but I drink less than 2 liters a day, that might be why.

What Bf% were you before and after?

What Bf% were you before and after?

well more for sure. I had lots of chub going on and my mom said my ass was getting like hers....so yeah I did weigh more but bloat was a factor too

You actually look better on the left pic tbh. Too extreme hollow cheeks arent always good

You actually look better on the left pic tbh. Too extreme hollow cheeks arent always good

idk bro I like hollows and I want deeper ones.

maybe it's a preference . you like girls so you want girls with soft female features

used to consume soylant and only soylant as my food source back when I was a crazy vegan. was always bloated and had no definition. if your always bloated don't bother judging yourself untill you get that sorted out

Favourable lighting also helps tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
its not the diet, its ur gut microbiome. meat only diet is an elimination diet on its own, but that doesnt mean meat is the thing "helping you", its a thing that doesnt make you worse in this sense. if you fixed gut mircobiome and found out any possible intolerances etc. you would do well virtually on any diet that hits all macros/micros necessary to thrive. human body adapts to virtually anything

• +1

Attachments

• BeautyPlus_20181216123520452_save.jpg
    BeautyPlus_20181216123520452_save.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 499
  • FB_IMG_1540763313429.jpg
    FB_IMG_1540763313429.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 338
that's true. here are other ones

not so directional lighting
Lighting can legit make you go from looking like you have an average bone structure to an above average one.

Lighting can legit make you go from looking like you have an average bone structure to an above average one.
IMG 20181130 182307 717

best I can do bro. back when my hair was fresh cut and shorter. little masster bloat due to excessive chewing at the time but not bad.

View attachment 12344

best I can do bro. back when my hair was fresh cut and shorter. little masster bloat due to excessive chewing at the time but not bad.
wait how to get rid of masseter bloat? I have the same facial shading as your low bloat pics but similar rounded side silhouette as this one. Laso how much water do you drink? I average around 5 liters each 24 hours. lots of the water consumption come from avoiding eating midnight snacks so I drink water to calm down the cravings.

• +1
wait how to get rid of masseter bloat? I have the same facial shading as your low bloat pics but similar rounded side silhouette as this one. Laso how much water do you drink? I average around 5 liters each 24 hours

stop chewing for awhile and take breaks.

also water is not enough. you need to balance your soduim potassium and magnesium for true bloat be gone or your money back

also water is not enough. you need to balance your soduim potassium and magnesium for true bloat be gone or your money back

anyone who thinks water is gonna make you hydrated is forgetting things

you just need to eat enough magnisum and potassium for a bit while drinking water and getting just enough sodium. don't remove sodium fully unless your diet had some kind of sodium already
I'm serious people forget this. you can get most of the minerals above from veggies and certain fruits. In excess

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
how much water do you drink everyday?

how much water do you drink everyday?

now? well enough not excessive amounts

before? hardly any I just assumed with making Soylent and water was all I needed lol

you just need to eat enough magnisum and potassium for a bit while drinking water and getting just enough sodium. don't remove sodium fully unless your diet had some kind of sodium already
I'm serious people forget this. you can get most of the minerals above from veggies and certain fruits. In excess
Which fopds do i get magnesium and potassium from. Are bananas legit?

That haircut is gay af

U looklike a lesbian

Did you get back from the info wars HQ?

Attachments

• paul-joseph-watson.png
    paul-joseph-watson.png
    169.5 KB · Views: 283
Last edited:
=

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Zeta ascended and Demonstrator
Get a nosejob bro and stop with this hardcope mewing

• So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel
well more for sure. I had lots of chub going on and my mom said my ass was getting like hers....so yeah I did weigh more but bloat was a factor too
JFL, you thicc boy

I asked him, he said he's been getting progress from thumbpulling mostly, i couldn't find original IG post, but i know he's been doing it for 7h/day.

Ban the astrosky

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Lars