Bloatcels gtfih

AestheticPrince

AestheticPrince

Gold

Moral of the story is that even if you've reached sub 10% bf and still bloated(due to lack of bone mass, zygo width, fucked up mandible and maxilla) you can still take that extra step towards 8% bf or even lower to reduce cheek fat.
I've seen tons of posts here by bloatcels who have a well defined jawline but because of lack of bone support they suffer from a bloated and chubby face whilst being sub 10%.
Trust me there's a night and day difference bw 10% bf and below 8% bf

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191108-143101.png
    Screenshot_20191108-143101.png
    88 KB · Views: 304
  • Screenshot_20191108-143108.png
    Screenshot_20191108-143108.png
    121.8 KB · Views: 309
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bobadopa, Cleftcel, LordNorwood and 1 other person
Looks better high bf

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
Obviously a leaner face will look better, im at 20% rn i think once i get to sub 15% i should have hollow cheeks based upon my zygos position and projection.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Good thread
Dude has some weird bone structure but even then the low bf is enough of a halo to make it not matter.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Not worth the extra effort of strict eating habits

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Justttt
I can't stop eating shit
Tried strict diet but always failed
I'm a lazy spoiled cunt

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
  • Love it
Reactions: marlborored
why is bodyfat so extremely unforgiving for males (a fucking 2 percent being night and day, while all body posotivity fat acceptance shit is only for women. Makes me rage

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Lifefuel for users here. Quaserman is one of the biggest looksmaxxers in PSL history through just get lean theory and lose bloat.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 000, Britishlooksmaxxer, adrianolm and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, middayshowers and Mateusz74
seriously I ask again. How can bodyfat be so extremely brutal and unforgiving for men yet fat acceptance is only aimed at women?
Men have to be aesthetic and strong + tall

Women just have to have a vagina

This is the brutal truth.

seriously I ask again. How can bodyfat be so extremely brutal and unforgiving for men yet fat acceptance is only aimed at women?
Women can use makeup to make the face appear slimmer and fraud basically. As a man you have no option

If youre at sub 10% bodyfat and still bloated then just try coolsculpting or sth else. I cant imagine being able to enjoy life maintaining that low of body fat

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I have already lost a little bf, now im at 16% and girls tell me my jawline is showing a little now, lifefuel tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Lifefuel for users here. Quaserman is one of the biggest looksmaxxers in PSL history through just get lean theory and lose bloat.

View attachment 159411View attachment 159413View attachment 159415
what was the before and after bf?

Moral of the story is that even if you've reached sub 10% bf and still bloated(due to lack of bone mass, zygo width, fucked up mandible and maxilla) you can still take that extra step towards 8% bf or even lower to reduce cheek fat.
I've seen tons of posts here by bloatcels who have a well defined jawline but because of lack of bone support they suffer from a bloated and chubby face whilst being sub 10%.
Trust me there's a night and day difference bw 10% bf and below 8% bf
isnt sub 10 percent terrible for hormones?

what was the before and after bf?

isnt sub 10 percent terrible for hormones?
Obviously not a body fat level to keep up 24/7 but when you are in this body fat % for a short while it doesnt do any damage to hormones for as far as i know.

Obviously a leaner face will look better, im at 20% rn i think once i get to sub 15% i should have hollow cheeks based upon my zygos position and projection.
You shouldn't stop there bro keep it going and get to under 10%, trust me there's a night and day difference and you'll be treated better in general, when I was at around 8% I was astonished by the attention I got from foids and strangers in general, it's like life on easy mode.

You shouldn't stop there bro keep it going and get to under 10%, trust me there's a night and day difference and you'll be treated better in general, when I was at around 8% I was astonished by the attention I got from foids and strangers in general, it's like life on easy mode.
How do you know you’re at 8%? I am 6’1ft with some muscle mass, what weight should I try to aim for?

anglefaud. Also this guy is most likely lying. No way on fucking earth, that the first picture is 12-13%. I think he just severely underestimated what his body fat was at the time and what it is now. I think the one at 9% is probably him at 12.

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
How do you know you’re at 8%? I am 6’1ft with some muscle mass, what weight should I try to aim for?
Luckily for you I'm also 6"1 but tbh it varies from individual to individual because of muscle mass, I had decent muscle mass when I cut before and was around 8.3%bf at 72kgs from my dexa scan results

thx I'll measure once I'm home

Luckily for you I'm also 6"1 but tbh it varies from individual to individual because of muscle mass, I had decent muscle mass when I cut before and was around 8.3%bf at 72kgs from my dexa scan results

Lowest I got was 81kg back in july and I think I was around 13-14%, definitely not lower. I also couldn't see my abs without flexing them

Currently on 89kg though, I bulked up and now I'm trying to cut some fat and lose weight.

thx I'll measure once I'm home

Lowest I got was 81kg back in july and I think I was around 13-14%, definitely not lower. I also couldn't see my abs without flexing them

Currently on 89kg though, I bulked up and now I'm trying to cut some fat and lose weight.
Keep cutting bro, don't stop at 10, aim for 8 and you'll get as chiseled as chad

• +1
Reactions: Titbot