Bloated face even at low bf ( pics )

N

Nation

Platinum
Even If I'm on keto and I lift since 2009 ( cardio eod ) my face is bloated as fuck.
I tried megadosing Vit C, diuretics exc but nothing helped.
I don"t really know what to do

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200217-190254_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200217-190254_WhatsApp.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 470
  • Screenshot_20200217-190256_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20200217-190256_WhatsApp.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 502
there’s no way you have low body fat % with that turkey gizzard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3702, DrOtaku and 12 others
You are recessed bro, thats why

You’re at least 15% bf, get down to 8.

Get fat removal? Might be a chance theres some jaw there.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
15 bf is not low
You may lose your facial fat last

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
No escspe. Must rope and quickly

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Nosecel and NorwoodMilitant
Start sucking dick thats a good hobby for losing face fat.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and EzioGrezzo
suicide and reroll life

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
I have decent bf levels and im still bloated.... Even if i dont have much water retention

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
>Double chin and deep nasolabial folds

>low body fat %

Choose one

• +1
Reactions: MortusX
Yeah you look very fat. There is no way you have visible lower abs. The point I see my face change is when I can barely grab the skin between my belly button and my dick. Paper thin skin. That's when your body goes after your face fat. Otherwise I was going to say estrogen plays a huge role in facial bloat but that's not your problem.

Come back when your body looks like this. and keto doesn't mean s### if you still consume too many calories. No single macronutrient is your enemy. You've got to eat less consistently. Macro breakdown is irrelevant as long as you get enough protein

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: joseph
Send me a picture of your torso, no flexing, I'll tell you whether you truly are low bf or not

Homie you're everything but low body fat

Even If I'm on keto and I lift since 2009 ( cardio eod ) my face is bloated as fuck.

Put some effort into this ffs. Show us pictures of your profile in different angles as well as your torso + you in motion. Then we can ascertain if the bloat on your face is due to genetics and or fat.

What do you expect of me with third of a face picture at a shit angle?

Homie you're everything but low body fat
I lift since 2009 and believe me I follow a strict diet just because I want to stay lean all year round

Where Is the low bf lol
IMG 20200218 145529

In near 15% and have bloated face

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5204 and Enlil
You're easily 20% or more.

Yeah you look very fat. There is no way you have visible lower abs. The point I see my face change is when I can barely grab the skin between my belly button and my dick. Paper thin skin. That's when your body goes after your face fat. Otherwise I was going to say estrogen plays a huge role in facial bloat but that's not your problem.

Come back when your body looks like this. and keto doesn't mean s### if you still consume too many calories. No single macronutrient is your enemy. You've got to eat less consistently. Macro breakdown is irrelevant as long as you get enough protein
Miring.
Where Is the low bf lol
View attachment 272394

Miring.

That the hamster body type (I am too).
Cheeks' fat is lost when there is no other fat around.

Solution: drink only your pee and distilled water for 2 weeks !

1. Cut fat
2. Ice pack on face
3. No sodium, salt or sugar
4. More potassium
5. Exercise till you sweat
6. Dandelion tea

Cant do more bro, now its your turn to act

I lift since 2009 and believe me I follow a strict diet just because I want to stay lean all year round

Then you need to review your diet and workouts. Buy a balace that shows bodyweight, you'll see what I'm talking about.

Where Is the low bf lol
View attachment 272394

Thats much less than 15% lmao, unless your face looks like landwhale and stores 2kg fat in there.
are you really natty bro
That could be natty, is kinda the maximum possible from natty if you had good genetics like 1 out of 300000 ppl, however itsmore likely that its roided.

And thats very typical for roiding, they have bloated faces and thin necks, because muscles grow much faster on the body. Someone who would achieve this natty, would have super muscled face and neck.

Last edited:

how much did you lose that way? (in 2 weeks)?

Facial Cryolipolysis: https://fellrnr.com/wiki/CoolSculpting

There was a thread posted here a while back with a link to someone doing this on lookism. Im that person, I described in a lot more detail on that lookism post how to do this properly to avoid side effects, but obviously that not post isnt here anymore. I couldnt find the looksmax thread, so if anyone wants more detailed explanations just search it yourself, its from around May of last year.

You do relatively frequent coolsculpting 1x every 2 weeks atleast Id say, and do a prolonged session here and there (3+ hours). The reason is to avoid the PAH side effect, doing this stuff will keep the fat cells initially affected in a consistent state of inflammation at least, and the prolonged sessions cause hypoxia to the point where the local blood vessels in the fat tissue are affect, further damaging the cells.

Ive gotten continuous results and its been a little over year now, Ill make a post with my pics.

Here is a pic I took over one month ago, I iced the right side for like 8 months then started the left, so the left is basically a control:

Here are some of the before pics:

Earliest:

Like 2 months later:

Last edited:

Dri k pee???

Drink your own waters they say in the Bible.
It is what alchemists look for.
Cf. the book the fountain of life.
Isnt it unhealthy??

damn so before you reach that bodyfat% you can't really see your facial structure, huh?

Everyone thinks they're leaner than they actually are, but you're just fat. Some people have unfortunate fat storage, and their face is one of the last places to store fat. You just have to keep cutting weight.

This is true 10% bodyfat @7:35 :

Last edited: