Bronze

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, thickdickdaddy27, CommanderCope and 9 others
sucks video wont load

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Biggdink and Alexanderr
Video doesn't work for me = automatically shit thread.
Sorry boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hades, Britishlooksmaxxer, bruh3610 and 7 others
Video doesn’t load. Shit thread

jfl video works for me she asks if asian guy is sexy and they respond no

• Love it
Reactions: Potentialcel
ethnics will call anything with blonde hair a stacy
9daa9a851e78efc16cde8f546c3ad971

Pic related is a stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702, thickdickdaddy27, Danish_Retard and 5 others
IllegalWhisperedGalah small
Tenor 1
Tenor 3

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Annihilator, Krezo and 3 others
ethnics will call anything with blonde hair a stacy
View attachment 740531
Pic related is a stacy
Bruh right girl is stacy af, maybe the other 2 stacy lites but the stacy alone bumps the whole groups appeal to stacy level just cause SHE is stacy

• JFL
Reactions: recessed
I can’t even view the video and yet I can tell they’re probably not stacies. I am not white by the way.

Am I right @brbbrah ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Video DOESNT load

I can’t even view the video and yet I can tell they’re probably not stacies. I am not white by the way.

Am I right @brbbrah ?
I can view the video, but yeah bro your correct, there not even close to stacies just normal fakeup beckies

I can view the video, but yeah bro your correct, there not even close to stacies just normal fakeup beckies
The idiots on looksmaxx.me call anyone who’s white or blonde stacies bro.

• JFL
Bruh right girl is stacy af, maybe the other 2 stacy lites but the stacy alone bumps the whole groups appeal to stacy level just cause SHE is stacy
All of them are below average in Europe lmao

if all white chick is becky show me what a stacy looks like

All white chick is below average in Europe? What have you been smoking my guy
Yes, all of them have no tits/ass and the girl first girl to the right doesn’t even have a visible jawline
I know that you amerimutts probably think that every white sub 40 BMI girl is a gigastacy but the obesity epidemic isnt really a thing in europe

The one in sweater is subhuman becky
the other 2 are stacylites/high tier beckys

Also the way they laugh... brootal for asian men

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel
Stacies btw @brbbrah :ROFLMAO: . The last one could potentially be one but you can only see her side view. So, no evidence of any one of them being a stacy. Kill yourself.

Screen Shot 2020 10 18 at 15654 AM
Screen Shot 2020 10 18 at 15702 AM

While you're at it, @Potentialcel, douse your dick in fire for ever being attracted to these fakeupmaxxed sluts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: recessed, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9072
Yes, all of them have no tits/ass and the girl first girl to the right doesn’t even have a visible jawline
I know that you amerimutts probably think that every white sub 40 BMI girl is a gigastacy but the obesity epidemic isnt really a thing in europe
I live in Greece buddy, stop with the weird superiority complexes just cause your a loser and you have to prove yourself to live another day

very brutal if I was Asian I would be mad right now

• +1
Reactions: Potentialcel and RealLooksmaxxer
I live in Greece buddy, stop with the weird superiority complexes just cause your a loser and you have to prove yourself to live another day
>lives in greece
>calls others losers
jfl im probs gonna be caging internally at this post the entire day

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and brutal_blackpill
keep coping your words mean nothing to me
You're likely a Greek subhuman who made this post to cope. You're talking about @recessed wanting to feel superior when the very reason you made this post is so that you can look at your pathetically vomit inducing face in the mirror at night and say "Well, atleast I'm not Asian" to make yourself feel better.

• +1
Reactions: recessed
>lives in greece
>calls others losers
jfl im probs gonna be caging internally at this post the entire day
point was asian pill and you shit your pants over details, called me an ethnic out of nothing cause u think ur better than ethnics.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
point was asian pill and you shit your pants over details, called me an ethnic out of nothing cause u think ur better than ethnics.
I asked you if youre ethnic because only an ethnic guy who has never been around many white peoole would call these low tier beckies stacies

You're likely a Greek subhuman who made this post to cope. You're talking about @recessed wanting to feel superior when the very reason you made this post is so that you can look at your pathetically vomit inducing face in the mirror at night and say "Well, atleast I'm not Asian" to make yourself feel better.
close but no, im Cypriot. Too much to imagine though for your surface dwelling close minded brain

I asked you if youre ethnic because only an ethnic guy who has never been around many white peoole would call these low tier beckies stacies
i would call a makeupmaxed 4/10 a stacy cause i dont take shit so seriously. Its a meme wake up

@Potentialcel

Hey bro don't bother with @brutal_blackpill , he is some street shitter from the slums of Bangladesh barking for western peoples attention. In reality he is literally living in shit, walking in shit, counting his rupees, would be seen floating dead in the oceans on his swim to the west, let alone have whites talk to him irl.

This forum attracts these poor ass 3rd worlders for some reason, who cant afford plastic surgery or anything, but like to fuck with the userbase and contribute nothing. I dont know why they are here.

You gave blackpilled information on race and racial preferences in the dating market and he attacks you with his shit incrusted hands, why? The word black pill is in his fucking name but he is too low iq to understand anything but shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, goat2x and Potentialcel
Hey bro don't bother with @brutal_blackpill , he is some street shitter from Bangladesh barking for western peoples attention. In reality he is literally living in shit, walking in shit, counting his rupees, would be seen floating dead in the oceans on his swim to the west, let alone have whites talk to him irl.

This forum attracts these poor ass 3rd worlders for some reason, who cant afford plastic surgery or anything, but like to fuck with the userbase and contribute nothing. I dont know why they are here.

You gave blackpilled information on race and racial preferences in the dating market and he attacks you with his shit incrusted hands, why? The word black pill is in his fucking name but he is too low iq to understand anything but shit.
all good though, 'hate' is normal today and it shouldnt affect you. Thnx for your concideration i appreciate the gesture

its a coping mechanism if the situation your describing is true, shits fucked in the paradigm hes living life and its not our fault, you gotta redirect the inner apathy you have for life somewhere after all

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
@Potentialcel

Hey bro don't bother with @brutal_blackpill , he is some street shitter from the slums of Bangladesh barking for western peoples attention. In reality he is literally living in shit, walking in shit, counting his rupees, would be seen floating dead in the oceans on his swim to the west, let alone have whites talk to him irl.

I was born and grew up in America. I'm also not fully Bangladeshi. Lastly, I bet my net worth is higher than yours.

You on the other hand are a self hating racist Indian rat who hates black people and anyone who's non white living in the UK. You literally bow down to and suck white cock for a living. White people are literally your masters in your head. You'll never make it. You have hate for me because I eviscerated you for your racism in that absolute shit tier of a thread you once made and ratioed you. I don't even think about you but you think about me...rent free. Everyone on this forum, like @brbbrah and @Salludon, knows you're a cuck who will never amount to anything significant in life.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Salludon, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
all good though, 'hate' is normal today and it shouldnt affect you. Thnx for your concideration i appreciate the gesture

its a coping mechanism if the situation your describing is true, shits fucked in the paradigm hes living life and its not our fault, you gotta redirect the inner apathy you have for life somewhere after all
This guy is a racist douchebag. Lmao at taking him seriously. He is the one full of hate, not me. Stop falling for his dumb antics. He thinks I live in the "third world"

• +1
This guy is a racist douchebag. Lmao at taking him seriously. He is the one full of hate, not me. Stop falling for his dumb antics. He thinks I live in the "third world"
bro all good its a meme chill

Asian = mogger. End of story bhai.

Biggest cuck ever I swear. Idk why Indians are so white worshipping. Probs cuz of colonialism.

I was born and grew up in America. I'm also not fully Bangladeshi. Lastly, I bet my net worth is higher than yours.

You on the other hand are a self hating racist Indian rat who hates black people and anyone who's non white living in the UK. You literally bow down to and suck white cock for a living. White people are literally your masters in your head. You'll never make it. You have hate for me because I eviscerated you for your racism in that absolute shit tier of a thread you once made and ratioed you. I don't even think about you but you think about me...rent free. Everyone on this forum, like @brbbrah and @Salludon, knows you're a cuck who will never amount to anything significant in life.

"Everyone on this forum" and tag two members who i have never spoken to, but are clearly part of your shitty muslim social circle that you are hoping they join in and save you.

This shows your pathetic low cunning mind and your posts that follow it, this a plastic surgery and black pilled forum yet your dumbass thinks its ok to put people down who spit black pilled facts when race is a major part of all of this.

Virtue signalling for easy reactions when you are clearly compensating for shit in your life.

You are the self hating cuck, countless race hate threads on indians and you do nothing as it doesnt fit your interests yet you are shit skinned. But will jump to white knight every other ethnicity for reactions.

bullshit you live in America when you signature was "From Bangladesh" which you changed.

I dont need your thoughts and validation, my opinion of you is so low that it doesnt cross my mind what you think.

Keep fighting internet battles with users here you faggot whilst everyone else is working on their shit.

Last edited:
"Everyone on this forum" and tag two members who i have never spoken to, but are clearly part of your shitty muslim social circle that you are hoping they join in and save you.

This shows your pathetic low cunning mind and your posts that follow it, this a plastic surgery and black pilled forum yet your dumbass thinks its ok to put people down who spit black pilled facts when race is a major part of all of this.

Virtue signalling for easy reactions wjen you are clearly compensating for shit in your life.

You are the self hating cuck, countless race hate threads on indians and you do nothing as it doesnt fit your interests yet you are shit skinned. Put will jump to white knight every other ethnicity for reactions.

bullshit you live in America when you signature was "From Bangladesh" which you changed.

I dont need your thoughts and validation, my opinion of you is so low that it doesnt cross my mind what you think.

Keep fighting internet battles with users here you faggot whilst everyone else is working on their shit.
Bro. Its well known that you pratically worship whites lmao. You put down your own race so much. I've seen curry guys with hot girls, so its not your race that is the problem.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet

Virtue signalling for easy reactions when you are clearly compensating for shit in your life.

You are the self hating cuck, countless race hate threads on indians and you do nothing as it doesnt fit your interests yet you are shit skinned. But will jump to white knight every other ethnicity for reactions.

From Bangladesh as in I’m ethnically (though not fully) from there. It should be obvious from the way I speak that I didn’t grow up there. I never once mentioned that. I grew up in the US.

Actually, I am against racism of all kind. Why would I not care about racism against Indians? Racism against them affects me too you absolute low IQ rat.

You on the other hand wake up, breathe, and then go to sleep worshipping white people. You clearly hate everyone else such as black people and also hate Indians. If a white person called you a mouth breathing rat, you’d say “Yea, master, you’re right. Let me show you what my mouth can do with your dick master 😩”. Give me a break.

Anyways, I was simply disagreeing with the notion that these girls are stacies. I know that Asian men are disadvantaged, but disadvantaged doesn’t mean inferior.

No one is inferior to another because of a characteristic they can’t control

Fucking retards in the comments just lol
The point of this thread is the video itself not the girls :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Why would becky think different than stacy? Becky's standards is even lower jfl

From Bangladesh as in I’m ethnically (though not fully) from there. It should be obvious from the way I speak that I didn’t grow up there. I never once mentioned that. I grew up in the US.

Actually, I am against racism of all kind. Why would I not care about racism against Indians? Racism against them affects me too you absolute low IQ rat.

You on the other hand wake up, breathe, and then go to sleep worshipping white people. You clearly hate everyone else such as black people and also hate Indians. If a white person called you a mouth breathing rat, you’d say “Yea, master, you’re right. Let me show you what my mouth can do with your dick master 😩”. Give me a break.

Anyways, I was simply disagreeing with the notion that these girls are stacies. I know that Asian men are disadvantaged, but disadvantaged doesn’t mean inferior.

Bullshit dont down play your shit, this is what you said. Then hide under the disguise "muh dont be racist" when you are just projecting your inferior self on to others.

None of which you say is true, i keep it blackpilled on everything i say and see through your shit.

the instant laughter tho. brutal.

Asians always have it the roughest

And why should Whites and Nerdics be attracted to people who are not from their group?
Vice versa
Be happy that pop culture increasingly makes interracial couples more normalized