Blonde Female Theory

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Why are blonde girls considered so traditionally attractive? Personally I've always been a bit confused by this & when it came to attractive models brunette hair always seemed to provide better contrast & all that kind of stuff.
It occurred to me when I was at a sports thing and there was this one family there who was stacked with the blonde gene. I mean the mom, dad & all the kids. They had super europian features & mogged all the Asians and more American whites around & that's when it hit me. Blonde hair is an extremely europian feature. I googled a map & the highest concentration of people with blonde hair is in Scandinavia & then pretty much fades of throughout Europe.
Pw1hnf23tut21

I think it's been established on this forum that Europian features are the ideal so I guess this is where the whole Aryan race thing comes from.

Also, want to point out that it looks like all 35% of the super Europian folk are still not blonde and I have definitely seen a bunch of ugly blondes so by no means am I saying kill the jews. Just thought this was interesting stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
Blonde hair is a pure white trait, nobody else has it, any race mixing and it goes away. You can be 100% white without anyone in the country being blonde though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, n33tf1f, birchman and 3 others
Tall slack jawed blonde women are cope for curry manlets to produce non truecel sons

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, shimada, Effortless and 4 others
Cuz when you see good looking pure blonde guys or women they shine so fucking hard and mog everyone by presence.

It's because light hair is a childlike trait and therefore it is a feminine trait, as sexual dimorphism theory tells us that more childlike traits are considered feminine and more developed traits are masculine.
This is also why darker hair on males is statistically preferred by females - it's for the exact same reason. If it was a white power thing then blonde hair should be preferred across the board. It isn't.
That said I have a thing for blondes and I also like blonde and red hair on males aesthetically. Most of my closest friends have red or blonde hair.

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 2227, Kingse and 2 others
what nigger

Blonde hair is a pure white trait, nobody else has it, any race mixing and it goes away. You can be 100% white without anyone in the country being blonde though.
27_20130415082414_2541374_medium.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ritalinredemption, Deleted member 2227, Anubis and 2 others
Jfl no

I always assume blonde girls are whores. Through life experience this is mostly true so that's probably why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and birchman
As rare occurences it can be present in any race. Maybe it's theoretically possible to have a non white blonde race but i don't think any exist. If there is, i'm wrong.

Its because its a rare feature. Anything thats genetically rare (in a good way) is seen as attractive. People want to subconsciously maximise the chance that their offsprings will be sexually successful. If you breed with someone who has a rare "attention capturing" feature then you subsequently increase the chance of your offspring having this feature and breeding successfuly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
I've seen mixed race black girls with natural blonde hair lol

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
I've seen mixed race black girls with natural blonde hair lol
Yes maybe first generation mixed, it'll die out in a few generations.

im blonde and somewhere down the line in my family tree there was a niggerslavecel so idk bro

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 685
Yes maybe first generation mixed, it'll die out in a few generations.

True. But isn't blonde hair, like blue/green eyes a gene mutation? Because there's legit Asians with blonde hair and blue eyes. Without having any European blood in them. Although they're rare af.

True. But isn't blonde hair, like blue/green eyes a gene mutation? Because there's legit Asians with blonde hair and blue eyes. Without having any European blood in them. Although they're rare af.
This, it's a recessive trait that gets bred out by dominant dark hair genes.
Some black genes in the lineage doesn't block blonde hair if you're almost all white.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I prefer dark hair

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It's because light hair is a childlike trait and therefore it is a feminine trait, as sexual dimorphism theory tells us that more childlike traits are considered feminine and more developed traits are masculine.
This is also why darker hair on males is statistically preferred by females - it's for the exact same reason. If it was a white power thing then blonde hair should be preferred across the board. It isn't.
That said I have a thing for blondes and I also like blonde and red hair on males aesthetically. Most of my closest friends have red or blonde hair.
good to know I perfer blond haired girls because it's more childlike damn.
over

blonde hair = best hair for men
dark hair = best hair for women

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and LordNorwood