Blonde Hair/Brown Eyes or Red Hair/Brown Eyes?

D

Deleted member 5760

‏‏‎ ‎
What is a better combo? I know both aren't really good because of brown eyes, but overall what is better? I've been dying my eyebrows dark for a few months, so i don't have the non existent cuck eyebrows that gingers and blondes usually have.
56d80bff67b0a902e4f28f01

My natural hair color is very similar to this.

Red hair
That girl from riverdale has that combo too and looks good

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, DutchPrettyBoy and Deleted member 5760
Go back to hell where you came from ginger

Just keep your natural hair colour, black eyebrows + eyelashes and brown eyes. I've had girls say to me that my hair matches my eyes as a compliment in the sun even though I'm a dark-haired ginger lmao. Dying your hair is just a long process bro, and other races (non-white) lowkey like ginger guys no cap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760
Just keep your natural hair colour, black eyebrows + eyelashes and brown eyes. I've had girls say to me that my hair matches my eyes as a compliment in the sun even though I'm a dark-haired ginger lmao. Dying your hair is just a long process bro, and other races (non-white) lowkey like ginger guys no cap.
Yeah i've got a similar experience, i stand out from the other guys at my school because of my hair, mine is more light tho (looks almost blonde in the sun) and also long, but since i started dyeing my eyebrows some retards refuse to believe im a natural redhead because i have dark eyebrows.

Yeah i've got a similar experience, i stand out from the other guys at my school because of my hair, mine is more light tho (looks almost blonde in the sun) and also long, but since i started dyeing my eyebrows some retards refuse to believe im a natural redhead because i have dark eyebrows.

Yeah I remember this one ginger girl at my school kept asking me if I dyed my eyebrows because she was out here with the no eyebrow look. Literally no one else has said anything though. The way I see it is that would it be better if your hair was brown? The ginger part is something different imo and if you can show people that you're ginger and not some social retard then it's even more bless

Just look at this cutie 😍😍

Would slay without the money tbqh
If by slay u mean the souls of virgin maidens as a satanic tribute

Then he sure will

Yeah I remember this one ginger girl at my school kept asking me if I dyed my eyebrows because she was out here with the no eyebrow look. Literally no one else has said anything though. The way I see it is that would it be better if your hair was brown? The ginger part is something different imo and if you can show people that you're ginger and not some social retard then it's even more bless
idk about brown hair, nordic phenotypes are worshipped where i live, i stand out, but not in a bad way lmao