Found him In normie music JFL

Kinda looks Dicaprio in the first pics.

I’d say 7psl easily

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
He looks Dutch af.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Alexanderr and dogtown
He must be half Dutch then, Romijn is a Dutch name although I haven't seen it often.

I have no idea tbh, I his name that’s about it, I just thought he looked like a slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Michael Myers
I have no idea tbh, I his name that’s about it, I just thought he looked like a slayer
I see guys like that often here. I walked past a community college the other day and saw a bunch of these guys just hanging out together. I felt truly hideous as I walked past.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz, AntiSocial-Fakecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
I see guys like that often here. I walked past a community college the other day and saw a bunch of these guys just hanging out together. I felt truly hideous as I walked past.

Fuark that’s bad like bad, because this guy is legit top 0.5% in uk.

Lmao I’m never going to NL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Michael Myers
LIFE ISNT FAIR WHY WAS I BORN AN ETHNIC?????????
IF I HAD EVERYTHING THE SAME AS NOW, BUT JUST HIS COLORING I WOULD SLAY RIGHT NOW
SAME EVERYTHING SAME, JUST SOME FUCKING PIGMENTATION

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
Fuark that’s bad like bad, because this guy is legit top 0.5% in uk.

Lmao I’m never going to NL
Tbh you're GL so it doesn't matter for you. Also just avoid major cities then you'll be fine. I've never seen them in the country side myself.

Tbh you're GL so it doesn't matter for you. Also just avoid major cities then you'll be fine. I've never seen them in the country side myself.

Lmao I would be depressed looking at people like that all day long.

You can come to uk or we’re going abroad to somewhere warm JFL

Im down m8, I mog most people here anyway, dont have problem attracting girls, Just gotta get rid of that inhib problem we have. I think a bit of traveling maybe a nice spa nice beach, with plenty of nice girls maybe Miami

• Love it
Im down m8, I mog most people here anyway, dont have problem attracting girls, Just gotta get rid of that inhib problem we have. I think a bit of traveling maybe a nice spa nice beach, with plenty of nice girls maybe Miami

JFL anywhere warm and away from the United cuckdom

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
3 more years, 3 more years....

Yeah thats not allot, it will be worth it, Make sure you moneymaxx in the mean time, So you can travel around buy some cool shit.

• +1
Yeah thats not allot, it will be worth it, Make sure you moneymaxx in the mean time, So you can travel around buy some cool shit.
He should see if he can do teen photoshoots. He said it "isn't his thing" though, so I guess he'd rather stock food on the shelves to moneymaxx...

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp
He should see if he can do teen photoshoots. He said it "isn't his thing" though, so I guess he'd rather stock food on the shelves to moneymaxx...

You over estimate my looks

Where do you live?

Good mentality
Yeah, boyo. Just wear decent clothes, get fam to take pics, google model agencies, and send in the pics to them, buddy boyo.

• +1
Nordid + fealid

What slayer lol

Dutch or Swedish?

Looks good son

LIFE ISNT FAIR WHY WAS I BORN AN ETHNIC?????????
IF I HAD EVERYTHING THE SAME AS NOW, BUT JUST HIS COLORING I WOULD SLAY RIGHT NOW
SAME EVERYTHING SAME, JUST SOME FUCKING PIGMENTATION
stop playing your lack of success on shitskin, just admit you have a gorilla tier face
*blaming

MMs AWAY FROM REAL LIFE :feelsree:

his zygos are the stuff of nightmares