Blood doesn't make family

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I have nothing in common with my siblings and I find them annoying and ignorant af. My relationship with my mom isn't good either. Yet I've met people online and irl that I have alot in common with that aren't related to me at all. If anything my family treats me like shit because they know I have autism.

This is why your country is collapsing and why you will be overrun by niggers and sandniggers very soon

This is why your country is collapsing and why you will be overrun by niggers and sandniggers very soon
imo the polish, dutch and icelandic the only europeans who will actually physically defend their homeland from that. the rest are framelets and tiny so they will perish

I don't feel connected to anyone in my family besides my mom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Because I got raised by cuck parents and my siblings are degenerates who go out and drink?

imo the polish, dutch and icelandic the only europeans who will actually physically defend their homeland from that. the rest are framelets and tiny so they will perish
Serbs mog

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel