Blue Eyes is a huge halo (use contact lenses or get surgery)

max369

max369

Iron
4D8F7BE7 368E 446F B78C B5B8C366FE15
8840F636 D4AA 4786 8108 C8C5D8947464

Huge fucking difference after photoshopping my eyes. It can seriously make our break a chad definitely going to to get laser eye colour change surgery when I'm a bit older

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 22639, .👽., datboijj and 19 others
Just you wait.
@WadlowMaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, WadlowMaxxing, joeveniro and 3 others
Most blue eyes one sees on a day to day basis do not look like that

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, .👽., datboijj and 20 others
mirin gay alien eyes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .👽., huntergatherer, datboijj and 14 others
Tru but you can get contacts that look like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
im not sure the limbal rings and that exact colouring would be realistically attained via either contacts or surgery. worth looking into though

• +1
Reactions: max369
  • +1
Reactions: huntergatherer, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
You look like a total gay alien retard with them blue contacts.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, huntergatherer, HellenicChad and 4 others
I photoshopped it but I will get contacts
Do whatever you want but I have yet to see any evidence of any halo whatsoever. Until now I have only seen the opposite.

I think that dilation of the pupil matters more when it comes to lighter eye colors, cause you're not having bigger iris otherwise, and thus it needs to become prominent:

Unnamed

Dilated eyes donts hero compressor
Images
20200315 232312
Image1
20201122 120710
GettyImages 181147102 5953f3425f9b584bfee4987b

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HeavenAdmιn, Deleted member 9380 and 3 others
Do whatever you want but I have yet to see any evidence of any halo whatsoever. Until now I have only seen the opposite.
793470F5 CAD5 4421 B210 2627D7208731
2199187D 8AC1 4A6A A38D 51D474ED1E12

I think there is a massive halo tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344 and 8 others
Shitskin hindu cope. It's universally agreed upon that it's a halo. Especially if you are ethnic. Meeks would still be rotting in prison if he had brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 3 others
Shitskin hindu cope. It's universally agreed upon that it's a halo. Especially if you are ethnic. Meeks would still be rotting in prison if he had brown eyes.
Exactly
31E4144C CF94 444F 946C 0D955DBD1B49

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, datboijj, 5'8manlet and 13 others
this is fucking ragefuel both my parents have blue eyes but i got the shitest varient of blue, why the fuck did this happen just a few nanometeres of genetic coding, ive got D10 but i could of got A40
Wlz5c5w0gil01

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
this is fucking ragefuel both my parents have blue eyes but i got the shitest varient of blue, why the fuck did this happen just a few nanometeres of genetic coding, ive got D10 but i could of got A40View attachment 821608
my mum has A40 and my dad has A60 ffs it could've been so much better

sorry jesus and god i did not mean to say it in vain and i did not forgive me father please for i have sinned

• JFL
Reactions: BlindMaxxer
So you are telling me you think he looks more attractive with brown eyes
Yeah Ballou looks way better. I agree it's a halo if you want a non-white self hating Asiatic or curry subhuman girl. White women prefer dark eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock
cope there's atleast 6 people i know in my year that have blue eyes on the level of photoshoped op

• +1
Reactions: max369 and joeveniro
Yeah Ballou looks way better. I agree it's a halo if you want a non-white self hating Asiatic or curry subhuman girl. White women prefer dark eyes.
bro stop coping a vast majorty like light eyes thats just the way it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
people saying eye halo is cope probably never leaved their basement, LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, HeavenAdmιn, 5'8manlet and 4 others
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
What is your evidence for that?
stop fucking coping your ovbiously some ethnic grub who can't accept shit, look there are flaws in my apperance for example acne but i don't cope by saying 'oh it means im high t its attractive' you've just got to accept it no one likes accepting there falios but its true and im not completley disagreeing with you because there might be some girls that find dark eyes atractive but majorty prefer light and my eyes aren't even that light and im saying this

• +1
Reactions: max369
Never seen such cope. Listen if you live in nothern Europe and are white, blue eyes are so common it's not a halo. However if you are ethnic it's an insane halo. Even so i would rope instantly if i woke up with common brown eyes.

White guy + blue eyes + bronze tan + sun bleached dirty blond hair = Insane world wide smv and striking appeal. Anyone who thinks differently are fucking delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, 5'8manlet, AscendingHero and 3 others
My dad has A10 eyes and I have T40 lmao
fuck bro, im sorry you have my sympathy we truely were cheated on our eye colors

stop fucking coping your ovbiously some ethnic grub who can't accept shit, look there are flaws in my apperance for example acne but i don't cope by saying 'oh it means im high t its attractive' you've just got to accept it no one likes accepting there falios but its true and im not completley disagreeing with you because there might be some girls that find dark eyes atractive but majorty prefer light and my eyes aren't even that light and im saying this
So what is your evidence curry?

Never seen such cope. Listen if you live in nothern Europe and are white, blue eyes are so common it's not a halo. However if you are ethnic it's an insane halo. Even so i would rope instantly if i woke up with common brown eyes.

White guy + blue eyes + bronze tan + sun bleached dirty blond hair = Insane world wide smv and striking appeal. Anyone who thinks differently are fucking delusional.
So you admit that in white countries where blue eyes are common they don't halo you. Thanks for proving my point. White women prefer dark eyes and openly say it. I am from a white country and women openly say it too.

agreed coloring is very important almost tantamount to bones imo

So you admit that in white countries where blue eyes are common they don't halo you. Thanks for proving my point. White women prefer dark eyes and openly say it. I am from a white country and women openly say it too.
Admit what? Don't be a fucking retard. It doesn't halo you but it also doesn't failo you. Do you understand shitskin? That tall dark and handsome stick is a fucking retard cope and doesn't mean "ethnic with black hair and brown eyes".

I live in Scandinavia and you are an utter fucking retard if you think fair nordic men aren't popular. Just look at the nordic edition of Love Island and shit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Does this mog blue?

Attachments

• 53C2C2C6-589D-4BA6-8617-ECA13DC664C0.png
    53C2C2C6-589D-4BA6-8617-ECA13DC664C0.png
    253.6 KB · Views: 207
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand and max369
If blue eyes were not more attractive than Brown thay would not exist because long a
Admit what? Don't be a fucking retard. It doesn't halo you but it also doesn't failo you. Do you understand shitskin? That tall dark and handsome stick is a fucking retard cope and doesn't mean "ethnic with black hair and brown eyes".

I live in Scandinavia and you are an utter fucking retard if you think fair nordic men aren't popular. Just look at the nordic edition of Love Island and shit.
he is just coping he probably has dark eyes and has lied to himself so long he actually believes it. It's just that most of the population think lighter eye colours and more attractive

Was going to say y blue eyes are more attractive but he still would not listen tbh

really good photoshop broski

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486 and max369