• hazel

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • blue

Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters
Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma

I might've made mila's eyes a bit too dark but oh well.
Image result for mila kunis

Image result for brown eyes vs blue eyes lookism

Last edited:
Eye colour isn't important unless you're running JBW theory and even then it isn't THAT important.

blue eyes seem to halo the most

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Einon, Alexanderr and 4 others
Blue eyes or die

doesn't matter if you have blue eyes

I have hazel eyes but i would prefer blue eyes over any other colour

doesn't matter if you have blue eyes
View attachment 70484
Uses an old ugly fuck to prove his point JFL @ u

U need an average to above average face beforehand, eye color alone won‘t save you from being ugly and old

Tbh light colors be it light blue or light green definitely compliment your face unlike darker colors

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Deleted member 1551
Uses an old ugly fuck to prove his point JFL @ u

U need an average to above average face beforehand, eye color alone won‘t save you from being ugly and old

Tbh light colors be it light blue or light green definitely compliment your face unlike darker colors
Literally no one cares fuck off.
I've seen plenty of fucks in my school with blue eyes and they're incel tier.

Literally no one cares fuck off.
I've seen plenty of fucks in my school with blue eyes and they're incel tier.
You literally have sub 80 IQ since you didn‘t understand my post. I am not even considering to elab it since you‘re too dumb to think rational. You fuck off and stop posting in this section. No one needs you nor likes you

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Thushespokeofit
You literally have sub 80 IQ since you didn‘t understand my post. I am not even considering to elab it since you‘re too dumb to think rational. You fuck off and stop posting in this section. No one needs you nor likes you
You should literally just die, no one would care if you'd die. I hope you get skinned alive you pig.

Blue eyes don't matter for jack shit if your other features are well developed. They'd add 0.2 psl points maybe even less.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I have hazel eyes but i would prefer blue eyes over any other colour
Do Indians with blue eyes exist, I know hazel is pretty common

Idk bro I'd say that's a psl 4

Not even a debate. Blue eyes are my biggest halo

You should literally just die, no one would care if you'd die. I hope you get skinned alive you pig.

Blue eyes don't matter for jack shit if your other features are well developed. They'd add 0.2 psl points maybe even less.
You contradict yourself you fucking moron. They matter as you stated yourself. You filthy retard didn‘t contribute anything to this forum. You have 0 value here. It‘s usual for low IQ people. Our earth doesn‘t need you, you fucking parasite. Just end it or keep to your playground in the off topic section

• JFL
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and SikKunt
You contradict yourself you fucking moron. They matter as you stated yourself. You filthy retard didn‘t contribute anything to this forum. You have 0 value here. It‘s usual for low IQ people. Our earth doesn‘t need you, you fucking parasite. Just end it or keep to your playground in the off topic section
Your filthy whore mother should've swallowed you. You hold no value you cretin no one takes you fucking seriously.

And if you think that an increase of <0.2 in PSL points matters then just end it already, stop coping with "muh blue eyes" and just end it already you twat.
Not even a debate. Blue eyes are my biggest halo
Then your other features must be severely sub-par

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 206
light coloured eyes + tanned/dark/olive skin is a halo

• +1
Reactions: tall skulled femoid
I have blue eyes. My colour is very intense.

You hold no value you cretin no one takes you fucking seriously.
Keep coping you abdomination.

It can vary depending on your skin tone/hair color and your location. It can be up to 0.5>. But how would you know that you close minded sheep? Remind yourself to inhaling and exhaling air and stop arguing with me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Keep coping you abdomination.

It can vary depending on your skin tone/hair color and your location. It can be up to 0.5>. But how would you know that you close minded sheep? Remind yourself to inhaling and exhaling air and stop arguing with me
Yeah ok.
I think the importance of eye color is heavily exaggerated. I see many examples in my school of ugly fucks with blue eyes (I'm in Belgium so many have light eyes here). Bones are the most important thing not the damn color of your eyes (Like I said imo it could only add <0.2 points max).

Yeah ok.
I think the importance of eye color is heavily exaggerated. I see many examples in my school of ugly fucks with blue eyes (I'm in Belgium so many have light eyes here). Bones are the most important thing not the damn color of your eyes (Like I said imo it could only add <0.2 points max).
Yea u see what i meant by location? You‘re surrounded by blue eyed people thats why it has less value there. With the right skin tone or in the right country it can add more than 0.2. (Thats why ethnics benefit from it highly) btw I was talking about light eyes not just plain blue ones

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Yea u see what i meant by location? You‘re surrounded by blue eyed people thats why it has less value there. With the right skin tone or in the right country it can add more than 0.2. (Thats why ethnics benefit from it highly) btw I was talking about light eyes not just plain blue ones
Yes okay I can agree that a black person would benefit greatly from light eyes but a white one not so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Blue eyes would go nice with my tan

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer and androidcel
Eyes with the blue of the sky or death

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Blue eyes are superior, this is common knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Blue eyes are superior, this is common knowledge.
Look up Matt bomer with dark eyes

He legit looks like a reddit user

Blue eyes could make you or break you

Only Chico looks good with brown eyes
Blue eyes would go nice with my tan
Also goes well with fair skin and dark hair

Many guys have this combo where I live and they slay hard from what I have seen but you need good facial bones

Last edited:
Blue mogs hazel. Green mogs both.

• +1
Reactions: Lelek
as long as theyre not dark brown eye colour is far less important than eye shape. what use is having ice blue fish eyes

Blue are the best.Hazel eyes are unremarkable and black eyes are sub-human.

Green mogs blue for slaying

depends on the person. I dont suit blue or green even tho im white :/